HABBENING!!!

What do you want Russia???

Fucking Russian hackers at it again!

Russia seems to suffer most from this.

I wonder then if it's safe to assume that this attack is directed by USA?

And the EU and NA infections are just a false positive to blurry the lines.

Cheeki Breeki

>What do you want Russia?

>>I wonder then if it's safe to assume that this attack is directed by USA?
i haven't read much about wannacry 2.0 yet, but wannacry 1.0 spread via SMB recklessly. if it's a targeted attack, it's a shitty one.

How do we know it's not a Mossad false flag trying to make Russia think Burgers are attacking them?

This is the final straw. NATO must do its destined to do, it must invade Russia to stop all hacking.

>I wonder then if it's safe to assume that this attack is directed by USA?

It's not a targeted attack and attacks multiple computers through ports via local networks, so its origin will be close to where the most computers are infected-- Russia or Ukraine.

>via local networks
internet too

Y̸̰ͨ̈́̒ě͉̮̣͟ͅs͎̤̥̬̬̭̜ͬ͑
Y̢͕̜͙̦̻̩̝ͯ̍̈ͨͯ̃o̩̥͎̣͛̏ú̠̹͉͔͉ͩ̿ͮ̕ ͓̾͜wͮ͡i͓̰ͨͩͩl͈̆͆ͣͧl̮̠̹͋̃͗̾̊̃ ̑͊͊̿͜s̙̱͍͔̆ͯͤ͑͛͗ȗ̢ͪf̦̳̰̉ͩͨ̂̐ͩf̠̦̤̤ͅē̦͖͔̕r̋͒͐ͪ͘

Ofc, but it spreads best through LAN

listen to this man goyim

pls russia no more pls

oh fug someone has to staph those russkies :DDD

I love how Russia has become some kind of cartoon villain, both totally inept and backwards and an immediate, looming threat depending on what the media wants to put forward that day.

ITS CHINA YOU DUMMIES

пpocтo yбeйтe мeня yжe

I want warmer weather. 10C is bad weather for middle of May. Why do you ask?

>implying CIA didnt topple elected government after several swing between political formations, some of them being more pro-russian, other pro-western.
>implying defensive silos are defensive
>implying globos wouldnt throw a bitch fit if russia were to plant silos in canada. Or say, haiti.
>implying they're not throwing a bitch fit anyway.
you're either proxy, a jew, or a butthurt faggot who is salty to be reminded noone likes fudgepackers.
suicide yourself.

Don't you think you should have maybe asked for more, Russia?

That scene taught me a lot back in the days.

RUSSIA PLS STAP