Sup Forums try to convince me why me,a native european who lived for 27 years in this place...

Sup Forums try to convince me why me,a native european who lived for 27 years in this place,should defend Europe in the upcoming WW3 although european girls & goverments have betrayed me by denying me for 27 years the european pussy i deserve.

Kill Jews.

You should move to Latin America and make 5 babies with a Latina qtie

rape and pillage

those girls are too young for boyfriends..useless parents

>Pussy
>I deserve
I think I see your problem. No one deserves shit, you gotta earn it lad.

You shouldn't.
Live long enough to resurrect Europe form its inevitable ashes, that should be your only goal.

go be a faggot somewhere else

t. demoralized cuck german

the trick is to defend it but let as many of your enemies perish as possible.

>scrawny, ugly, feminine looking shitskin bastards
>get to have relatively good looking gfs

Ok now I'm fucking angry.

Let me guess, you're ugly, fat&insecure but you only want cute girls

Marry a non-white and check out of society

>Both shitskins exhibiting beta body language

More proof that rapefugees are far from the alpha, masculine invaders many people think they are.

i dont racemix you russian mongrel

actually that's a human right. All men deserve pussy

without any reward?

in Cuckmany it's more socially acceptable to be a faggot than to be a heterosexual man

nope,nope,nope and nope

that would be racemixing aka a crime against nature so no thx

Germbro's need to post more of their media and newspapers reporting or covering up migrant crime

The video of that town mayor telling his people to put up with violent migrants still makes me rage

You denied yourself that, you pathetic ugly cunt

>shitskins exhibiting beta body language

listen to this comrade. he knows.
pic related

Why don't you get a Slavic pussy? They naturally treat nigs as lower race, like to have lots of children, cook, and stay home.

what chu gonna do about it white boi?

Stop thinking that you have to ask instead take what is rightfully yours

why are you eurocucks so fucking pathetic? don't you get it? women naturally want sex from men who protect them from danger, not hold their purse and open doors for them

blacks and sands are typically not intelligent enough to be introvets and so they don't think about what could go wrong before approaching a woman. mainly because thinking for low IQfags is literally a chore. this makes women instinctively see them as strong and confident and thus reliable in the event of danger despite being anything but.

luckily social dynamics are likely going to culminate in muslims getting shot and evicted en masse and jews leaving Europe for our Israel after getting blamed for causing this situation

if you fight the sniggers in the upcoming civil war, you'll start drowning in white pussy a la german officers in frenchwomen style
if you continue being a cuck, you'll be wasting an oppurtunity to fight and drive out a horde of poorly disciplined IQ 84 brown monkeys that rely on allah blessing their IEDs to avoid premature detos and the robustness of their AK47s because they have no idea how to clean it
if you don't see the effort of doing that as proper, then scum like (((Soros))) have won and you cucks don't deserve access to any ovulating uterus at all

Try to create your own ethnostate and only allow young white european men in.

>actually that's a human right.
Nope