#savediversity

A call to action. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE to further the cause ? If you acted already, you're good, but if you didn't, I call on you in the name of Kek and everything decent !

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ERTfu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

using the swastika is retarded. do you have no awareness?

>tfw like men
>tfw the polbabies are so triggered about this they have to make shitty falseflags which only a literal retard (e.g. a polbaby) would believe

You are gay and a faggot

I'm also 6'6" and healthy e.g. not a fat manlet like most polbabies

Straightcucks, when will they ever learn?

K mate, 10 inch dick aswell?

Use #CelebrateDiversity #SaveDiversity and #Diversity

you overestimate the intelligence of the Left, faggot

Stop appropriating the rainbow you faggot.

honestly this mission is going pretty bad, we should have been more careful to infiltrate them and all I see are usernames with names like KillThaJews and pepe pics. We are just getting ignored now

What he is trying to say is, that you are not Freddy Mercury or Gandalf, but instead one of the annoying ones.

fixed

Fixed

Spreading it to the normies, apparently most of them swallowed the red-pill.

this is actually very smart
it was first made to make pol look like bunch of faggots
but this actually helps us because normies think faggots are healthy people and this just makes us more diverse
diversity IS our strenght

We got to Milo Stewart with it

>make fake SJW twitter
>find SJWs with significant audiences
>reply to their most recent tweet
>omg, just looked at #savediversity I am never using the rainbow flag again
>I am literally shaking after looking at #savediveristy, have you seen this!?
>How can they "want to #savediversity" when they're LITERAL NAZIS!?

same scheme but with Antifa twitters
>reply to them with pic related
>please retweet to show #solidarity #savediversity #antifa #antifascist

Get the antifags spreading it for us

#imwithher #savediversity

Capture the Flag: On the Spectrum

Guys an offtopic request, do any of you have a screenshot of that canadian thingy saying "just because it's the truth it dosn't mean it isn't hate speech" or something like that?

>Literally promoting multicultualism over assemilation

How is this a good thing?

They tried to kill Pepe, we take their flag.

>Leftist multiculturalism: "have a lot of niggers in your country"
>this thing right here: "let countries be ethnocentric"
If i go to the UK the last thing i want is go to an italian restourant.

Lol that is never, ever going to happen. Why do we keep memeing this? Especially when we live in free markets in the internet age. Why would any country revert to ethnocentrism? There's money in multicultualism even if you have to deal with niggers and terrorists.

You're retarded, the point is we keep hammering them with muh literal nazi propaganda using rainbow flags until at least a few of them are too traumatised to keep using it.

We're taking the flag, nothing more. How is that not immediately obvious?

We need the kekistan larpers to to ge some rainbow flags

This. If you want this to succeed with normies you have to be more underhanded.

Stop trying to fuck up the plan with your down syndrome newfag, see

there is NOTHING wrong with being a manlet

I'm very doubtful this would catch on. Even if it does, it's not like fags are going away anytime soon. Maybe they'll just switch to some other symbol. It's just the world's edgiest game of cat and mouse.

Ditch the swastika. Obvious toxic branding is obvious. Just use the rainbow from now on.

Delet.

Our new flag.

Damn I'm not even black but that one made me feel.

But the point of "separate colors is good" makes sense on its own. Its something that people might actually see and go "huh, that kinda does make sense". Putting a swastika on it completely destroys any chance of that happening

That is actually a very good, aesthetically pleasing color palette. Better than the actual rainbow flag.

lel ;)
its kinda true though. i'm not a nig nog either but they should have their own home, even if they just pick berries and make babies to catch up in 40,000 years of specie evolution.

its a subconscious appeal ya feel

This is not a bad idea at all. Use their own filthy propaganda against them. Throw the lies and deception back in their face.

>Muh Nazi swastika
>Muh political correctness

Why can't we diverseymeme and let the retards ''appropriate'' the meme they like?

>WHAT HAVE YOU DONE to further the cause
I've caught the attention if prominent faggot milo stewart using a fake leftist twitter

heres one that's actually explicitly pro white

WEW. Good stuff.

I created Kekbears,
Caption them with normie friendly quotes and meme them into our cause.

Thanks.

Guys also join our discord it's generally for raids and stuff like this discord.gg/ERTfu

fug, that looks pretty good

Join up fags discord.gg/ERTfu

our purpose is to alter public opinion, one must not revere public opinion as it is. One must be willing to violate taboos. We will reclaim the rainbow from the sodomites. If the use of swastikas still triggers you, then Sup Forums is not the place for you

Like that one lmao.

>faggot

I saw 1.5 mins of a video of her getting into a tub. Insufferable, self absorbed bore, so clicked away.

Legs looked female.
How/why is she prominent?

Could be an age gap thing, but I just find this rainbow campaign beneath the greatness of Sup Forums's other campaigns. Like someone trying to be clever or funny but falling short.

whoever made that ugly ass iron eagle needs to go learn about color theory it's aweful

So should whitey give America back to the natives?

>aweful

you absolute madmen

Yes they should as should the blacks mexicans and asians who are not native to northeren America

You are maple leaf no one takes you seriously cuckduea

Your mother took me seriously last night.

This is Good. Very triggering... :-)

The rainbow=homosexuality association is probably too ingrained in your mind and your old brain is too rigid to change that.

There are several goals with this operation, of which even one success would be fun:
>to make people really think about racemixing and true diversity
>to see how far we can stretch the ''X is now alt-right symbol''
>have people subconsciously reminded of how diluting racemixing is when they see the rainbow flag

According to that philosophy, white people don't own Europe because they immigrated from the Caucasus.

it's really makin' my noggin start bloggin'

False. Whites are native to Europe. The caucasus migration is just a theory that was never proven.

Whites lived in Europe for at least 50.000 years

That's all good I s'pose. Kinda makes me see it differently. It has a "can't unsee it" thing going for it.
As long as being funny isnt one of the objectives cause if so, it's forced meme tier, like that banana.

Beauty

Taking back the rainbow flag is a good thing though. Fags stole it from the bible

Most people are not descendants of the very first people who lived in the area they now do. Whatever population you take as example, they are probably not the first ones where they are.

American whites have established themselves already in the Americas, the continent would be empty if everyone but the natives moved away. That doesn't stop us from segregating within America.

It's not philosophy.
It's about uncritically swallowing that fucking meme of yours. They migrated here. Some groups came before others. They fought, raped and enslaved each other. Recruited Whitey to help them raid one another.

In short, fuck off and try your amateur meme somewhere else.

Fuck Right Off Wanker?

This is not really a ''meme'' if you ask me, memes are usually funny. This is a serious matter and we are not joking about it. Someone might find humour in how odd it is.