What is your country's worst minority?

For us it has to be Pakis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2kzgfzi9Gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers

Probably Somali's or gyspies, bad work moral and integration compared to Swedes, Polacks, even Pakis, etc. Always obnoxious, could probably give them their own city and it would be in rubble by the end of the year.

Sami's are a bit annoying, but mostly keep to themselves, and they're almost kinda cool, almost.

The Pedo Tourists lurking in the shadows..

somalis

Definitely those fucking sand niggers.

Anglos.

We are an Irish nation.

Gypsies

Muslims

Split between somalis and ppl from ME in general

syrians, only problem is there are twice as much lebanese outside lebanon than there are in lebanon, other minorities are the palistinians but both them and the syrians know their place, majority of them are in concentration camps.

gypsy

morrocans and turks
strangely the somalis here are not as bad as in sweden or the rest of europe.

Gypsies

>pakis
>minority in the UK

HAHAHAHAHAHA, just waking up?

Cringed

Germans

Nothing worse than a kiwi.

Chechens.

The few Turks we have here don't seem to be that bad in all honesty. It's interesting how it's different in different countries.

Pakis? You said minorities tho, did you not?

is that really a big thing there? Don't they get arrested or something?

Kankermarokkanen

Why is it always Tony Abbott in these images?

Abbos

Kapsalon is god tier

Only we can take the piss out of ourselves. Fuck off you Chinese cunt.

although turks are really trying to dethrone the mocro's

Kek

Marrocans and Turks. And afghans.. also Romanian gypsies.

Even an Abbo or a Muzzie?

clearly roaches

Abos, but we don't see them much. I haven't seen one in Sydney since 2005.

haaaaaa

Gypsies.

exactly its very strange the act diffrent in other country's could it be diffrance of culture? the somalis here are rather peacefull while the morrocans and t*rks here are even worse than niggers.

Gypsies and pure blood Slavs (people with low percentage of Roman/Celtic/Germanic blood)

Albanians, turkroaches, gypsies.

Arabs

Worst in impact: Turks. Fucking roaches have virtually taken over the entire restaurant industry due to retarded labor laws that they don't have to follow since they have 20 family members.
There's Turk districts in every city, and it's like Istanbul there.

Then there's the Chechens. A lot less of them, luckily, but every one of them is a violent islamist and has a stash of illegal guns at home. Great idea to let religious rebels from Chechnya into the country since they're hunted by the evil Putin.
They're actually dangerous, the Turks just talk loud and back down when you get aggressive too.

>Syrian in denial hates other Syrians

Gypsies and somalis

Sudanese

gypsies, still better then arabs and niggers

Dumbass europeans that complain about guns

Romanis and somalis.

this, theres a fuckton of them now in my city, they make the pakis look civilized

gypsies

OP said minority lad...

Don't have any round here.

Maybe they just turn bad once they get the numbers (Turks aren't that numerous here so they're ok whereas Pakis are in swarms so they're shit, vice versa in places like Belgium and the Netherlands)

nogers obv

kek

I didn't know Austria hosted Chechens? That must be awful.

NO ITS NOT FAIR THAT THEY BREED LIKE RABBITS AND THEY OUTNUMBER ROMANIANS IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY

Also mfw

maybe because the somali population is rather low here the same with sudanese.

but the morrocans and turks here are infamous for being absolute cancer.
the always come to either holland or belguim.
we even have a special name for em "maroef" or moccro.

Muslims and gypsies.

Russians

Hmmm probably Arabs of all varieties, they always talk shit and act hard but will never fight fair and always try to jump people along with generally being smug assholes that try to fuck you over

I think it's going to be the same answer for everyone.

fuck off, lebanon was better off under french colonial rule, kinda sets the foundation for better education, most lebanese know french english and arabic, by the time they get out of high school, fluently might i add, and more learn a fourth and even a fifth language, syrians only ever know arabic and rarely english or french but not fluent in either of those 2 languages,

Gypsies

Roma are pretty irritating.

Too many sand niggers

Frysians.

all of them

Pakis aren't that bad asides from some extremists, mostly just business owners and Doctors. Poles and any blacks are much much worse.

I theorise it might be something to do with the varying in opposing cultures in minority groups.

For example, in Germany, the Somalians are quiet because the turks and other berbers rule the roost and they hate niggers.

Asylum seekers/"refugees"
Fuck off we're full.

fuckin kek.

Fuck China and the Communist party. But Chinese are cool as fuck. They work hard and pay their taxes. They can stay.

People from Herzegovina.
They're tribalistic and corrupt and are over represented in corrupt businesses, state companies and government.

They're a lot like the Jews.

Agreed. All the ones in this country are whiney, loud and are always confrontational.

English.

The malays, bunch of trouble makers.

gypsies, they are the total scum on earth.

glad we dont have much here.

they are totally unable to build any form of society.

This

theres always alot of conflict between turks and morrocans if you ever go to a party here in waffleland you will see.

its also because the never fight alone like american niggers the always bring their friends/extended family's.

Lol

>and the syrians know their place, majority of them are in concentration camps.

Wish we could do that to the lebanese in Australia.

I don't mind the poles. They're definately more civilised than the migrants from African or middleastern origin.

Pikeys. Nah joking. Some pikeys are alright, they integrate well when they want to, and some of the girls are beautiful.

Pakis bring absolutely nothing to the table. Bitter and twisted, hate white people because of the war on terror, don't integrate, inclined to corruption and crime at any opportunity, and their women are ugly as shit and even if they weren't they would never even think about dating a white man because they'd get acid thrown in their face.

I fucking hate Pakis.

Gypsies, Jews

Even though there are spectrum's to things like wealth and contol this is the bottom end /top end of worst minorities. Maybe if all the Jews gave half their shekels to all the gypsies they could both go off holding hands to somewhere else and stop making things fucked.

Like my saint of a father told me:

"If you a pick a fight with a white man, you fight 1. If you pick a fight with paki, you'll fight 3. If you pick a fight with a black, you'll fight 10."

If they want to come to the west and accept our benefits then they must except that our freedoms and culture aren't an option.

>t. Paki
Fuck off darkie.

I feel like our minorities are so few in total numbers that they never actually cause too much trouble. Most problematic ones usually are blacks, but whites from same neighborhoods are equally bad. Thoughts?

itnt it sad that the great british empire is being reverse colonized by a country the made up?

the same with france one of there biggest "immagrant" groups is algerians

>For example, in Germany, the Somalians are quiet because the turks and other berbers rule the roost and they hate niggers.

I agree. The islanders (Tongans, Samoans) hate the niggers in Australia. Alot of the brawls have been them against Sudanese/Somalis.

Albanians

Gypsy scum

We need to weaponise the Pakis against them or something, I know I'll get flak for it but there are plenty of civilised Pakis that have lived here for like sixty, seventy years. They integrated better than shitty fucking African or Syrians.

god forbid a fight between a group of niggers and a morrocan/ t*rk group

Moroccans

youtube.com/watch?v=d2kzgfzi9Gs

they really aren't, they are drunkards and criminals, most prisons in the UK are just full of them. Hopefully after brexit they'll fuck off home.

I think the Chinese are worse. They aren't called the "Jews of the Orient" for nothing.

why not make them kill each other like in america with niggers

Whites. Crackers have all the "white minority capital" in their hands, leaving black man with scraps. Kill them all

Oh hi Jacob

Take a trip around Birmingham, Leicester and residential areas of London.
I used to live in Leicster myself and can tell you that only American niggers are worse than Islamic scum.

Poles >>> Pakis.