Abusive mothers

Does anyone else here have an abusive mother?

Tell me your story.

Fuck Mothers' Day.

I love my mother, she's the most important person in my life. She is always there for me no matter what, unlike my fucking ex who only pretended to care about me. I truly pity those of you who don't have a good mother.

In first world countries child abuse is forbidden.

That doesn't mean it's not happening.

My mother has BLPD. She used to hit me and hurt me with objects. She constantly yelled at and demeaned me. She ruined my reputation among extended family and at school. She did the same to my father. He eventually abandoned us. I don't blame him. My mother ruined my brother and my sister. My mother is the worst person I've ever met in my life.

My neighbour kid has a mentally abusive mother, words instead of violence. She seems to take pleasure into making her daughter become enraged and cry, she's truly sick in the head. She's also a coalburner with a mulatto son, so she's obviously trash. I nominate her for worst mother of the year.

Yep
Grew up without a dad (who was a piece of shit anyways), with a self-centered mother who's image and reputation was always more important than me.

Steal the girl and maker her your daughterfu.

She only gave me one scoop

lol gay is what it is. who took the most loads up his ass?

Can you report the bitch?

Don't care if I out myself. About to sue my single mother for quite a lot of money, she ruined me with constant screams.
No idea if it's impossible to sue a feminist strong carrier defect, but I think my wall of text of shit she've done is gonna wreck her.

Feels bad man. You are lucky. Having children should require a license proving that you aren't a piece of shit.

It means people care about child abuse, in stead of soulless gook countries where child abuse is the norm.

You know the courts are going to side with her, right? Women, especially mothers, can do no wrong. They can literally rape and torture and murder their own children and the media coverage will be sympathetic and they'll get a pussy pass sentence.

I grew up in the west. No one gave a shit about me. Everything was my fault, my father's fault, men's fault. My mother was a strong, independent career woman and an angel of the house. Whenever I told anyone about the abuse, trying to get help or even just sympathy, they sided with my mother and eventually rejected me.

Not directly physically abusive but when I was a kid and my parents were married she had my dad and I do all the work to get us moved to another state (she even told us we'd have more time as a family here because of her work, dad quit his lucrative career to take care of me because he didn't trust her). Immediately after we got settled she started disappearing for long periods and taking little bits of her closet out of the house during the nights. Eventually we found her phone with text evidence of her cheating that she tried to delete.

Through the divorce she tried to manipulate me and did everything she could to try to leave my injured father penniless and alone. She left us 30k+ in debt from HER shopping habit and tax evasion and I think STILL technically owes us thousands and thousands for spousal award/child support. Not that the enforcement agency gave a fuck, we had to do all the work and spoonfeed them all her personal info and they still didn't even pursue her. We got gypped on those anyways, I wasn't allowed to participate in the court but when I heard about it after the fact I knew that I would have assaulted the judge because he was a dumbfuck. Not a doubt in my mind and I'm not even a violent person, but that judge was beyond stupid. Deserving of nothing better than supreme shame and seppuku desu, I honestly don't understand how scum of that caliber can manage to survive without killing themselves or being killed by someone else.

Do your best to try to get a judge you know will give you the result you need.

I know and it's horrible. But I have to try, she destroyed so much and is obviously a narcissist but that's the norm now so I have no idea how it will go..

She've done two minor pedo shit, that alone with how autopilot I can rant about her might be enough but chances are she'll convince them I'm sick..

My mom did that to my brother. He was miserable from the abuse, sad and angry that he couldn't stop it. She pushed him into the psychiatric system. They put him on antidepressants at eight years old. She told everyone he was crazy and used accusations of mental illness to silence him and discredit everything he had to say. He later was rejected from the career he wanted because his background check turned that up. There was never anything wrong with him but she gaslighted him. He had every right to be sad and angry with how she treated us and the control she had over our lives. What a cunt.

Also if you have no witnesses and no evidence you have no case.

Honestly at this point I would wager that verbal and emotional abuse are far worse than physical abuse. A few bruises would've been much easier to get away with than my eating problems and unending anxiety.

My mom ruined the joy of learning, food, and friendship for me.

I've a friend with an emotionally abusive mother. She litterally grabs everything positive in his life, praising it as her merit. What an egocentric cunt. There's almost nothing positive left for him except of things he keeps a secret - no wonder he became depressed and thinks about suicide.

MommyOFive?

Fuck that's grim. I have just one witness at the moment but it's all just her being shouty so I bet they'll side with her.
Pretty sure I'm about to be forced down that path myself now.. Thanks for the tips and whatnot. We have to end feminism so they can become accountable for these stories if they deserve it.
I'll try to make them as neutral as possible but I have no money and status compared to her..

Got fairly lucky with my mother. Only a bit neglectful after her father died but I was about to leave home anyway.

naive toothpaste needs to be annexed at this point

You'd be be better off just disowning her and cutting all contact.

Jesus, what is wrong with Japan and the West? While I remember my mother and father spanking me, it was never to this point where it would wreck families. In fact, I'm the little shit, always rebellious and making my mom cry. In fact, I feel bad about it. What the hell is wrong with your societies? My country may not have the best in terms of wealth but familial structures are in place, though we're going down the path of the west, considering the USA exports their trash culture through Hollywood and people here are fast adopting it.

I was raised by a single mom.
Do I really need to say any more than that?

My mother used to put out cigarettes on my nipples

>Frequently told me I don't deserve anything
>Never told me the benefits of trying hard in school
>I ended up only one with a career and kids anyway

came here to post this

other than that she was pretty good

>Sup Forums has mommy issues
no wonder you faggot losers get so buttblasted and emotionally wound up by politics

lmao

It's very common though. Look up Parental Alienation, in my country women do this all the time and authorities do nothing even though it's psychological abuse and can cause relationship problems for the kids once they are grown up

My grandmother was verbally abusive and off the charts passive aggressive with my mother. I guess my grandfather was a pretty bad drunk and the big verbal hammer was always
>Just like your father!!!!

It was ridiculous. Grandmother would write letter to my mother how maybe it was best she moved out of state (never did) and how she was sorry she could never be the mother my mother wanted. Ya know, being my mother was a [maiden last name]! Example of her BS?

>drive mother back to her 30th+ highschool reunion
>po dunk no where small california town
>grand mother warns me I'm going to meet people who............ knew my grandfather!!
>he had already been dead for 15+ years
>like I give a shit about po dunk no where town
>like I care at 20 about grandfather's drinking issues 40+ years ago?
>like any one remembers a random dad from their highschool?!

I have no idea why mom took shit from her for decades being mom was a widow and never needed anything from grandmother. Mom had money, decent income, owned a house and gave grandmother clothing and a car to drive etc. We always lived with in 5 miles of her and I had to visit the grandparent at least once every few weeks.

Mom was fine with me, grandmother was great with me. I guess being a son/grandson it broke the mom/daughter cycle but holy shit it was bad. I never understood why being both of them had easy lives for as long as I knew them. Family/drunk father drama was from decades ago

A fucking leaf
My mom's alright

My mother would beat me in the head with shoes, whip me relentlessly down the hallway with a belt, not feed me, throw against the wall. I was a whiny little shit, I probably deserved it.
Finally at 12 I went to live with my dad. He was a Drill sergeant. An actual Army Drill seargant. He would make me write my homework over and over again, until it was almost like it had been printed out, made me write a 5000 word essay on Napoleon, because I didn't clean out the coffee pot good enough, and If I didn't Instantly, and I mean INSTANTLY jump to commands I would get whipped with a leather strap. He would take me to base and use me as an example to the soldiers "if I will do this to my own son, what do you think I'll do to you" etc etc.
Was in jail recently, and begged him for help, as my lawyer was shit. He literally told me he couldn't afford it because he wanted to remodel his bathroom. WANTED to remodel the bathroom.
Mom is alone alcoholic now,
And dad's house burned down after the remodel.

>>not all parents tho.