UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE IS A HUMAN RIGHT!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFbQLA6iwsk
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SOMEBODY'S GOTTA PAY

great chance to shill a vid i made earlier

youtube.com/watch?v=UFbQLA6iwsk

Quit making fun of boogie you fucking idiots.

i guess all that extra adipose tissue on his body is just for a sketch too

>has heart attack and dies

its just a prank bro

WHO YA GONNA PAY?

Good morning Boogie, what's for breakfast?

GGGRRRRMM BBBOOOORRRRRRRR

So forcing someone to be a doctor is a human right.

>Implying Americans are human and deserve human rights

>i-it's okay guys... i only eat junk food and destroy my body for the giggles, im always laughing when i shove a twenty pound burger down my throat... its comedy, stupid

PAY

how many scoops does boogie get

>ME EATING JARS OF LARD AND CREAM WAS JUST A SKECTH
you cant make this shit up

FOR

POP OFF JAMES!

>SALAD DODGING

ITT: Fatpeoplehate disguised as anti-obamacare bantz

gobble up, hungry pup.

Kinda similar to how having your daughter forcibly impregnated by an Arabian gentleman is actually just cultural enrichment.

universal healthcare is slavery under the guise of altruism
> UNIVERSAL RESPONSIBILITY IS A HUMAN RIGHT!
howbowdat?

next your gonna tell me he's not actually fat
>mfw

gobble up, hungry pup.

We all have our vices. I'm a fat fuck myself. But goddamn, he gives us fat fucks a bad name. I'm enormous, true, but I would NEVER degrade myself in the ways this guy has. I'd never eat the way he did on camera, or ever, for that matter.

I'm fat because I like sweets, meats, and cheeses, and hate exercise.

I realize it will make me unhealthy, that it makes me less attractive to women, and that it puts me at a disadvantage in many ways. I know and accept that.

I also accept that if there ever is a Universal Healthcare system, I'm probably going to be taxed more for being a fat fuck, and rightly so, because I probably will need more care than a normal person. I guess it depends on income too, but yeah, fat people and other people who live unhealthy, risky lifestyles SHOULD pay more.

It's why insurance companies charge fatties more.

I don't think Boogie gets that.

Pop off
Pop off james

PAY

Boogie must be consuming 7,950 calories per day just to maintain his enormous weight. I did the math.

That's 15 Big Macs every single day, for the last 4 years.

Of course, by "accept that" I mean, I realize it and see it as a bad thing and would, ideally, like to change that about myself.

I wonder if Boogie has this desire. Somehow I doubt a person who eats lard and cream from a jar on camera and acts like a pig actually wants to lose weight.

Me, I just cut back on soda majorly, not quite banning it, but definitely limiting it.

nice blogpost with reddit spacing, now fucking gas yourself fat piece of shit

It's not just about calories you fucking dumbass. If boogie's body doesn't want to take in the healthy nutrients he eats, it doens't matter how much or how little he eats, he will continue to gain weight because his thyroid continues to make him gain weight.

>muh genetics
Fuck off fatty.

That would require exercise, which as I said before, does not go well with me.

Instead, how about you stop being a faggot? That seems much easier than me gassing myself. Also reduces the amount of faggotry in this thread, which is already at critical levels due to it being a thread about Boogie, a cosmic-level faggot.

Would you?

>corporates say thanks for free shilling
>also thank you for tax cuts
>proto-minions welcome
If that one fatty you post in every thread is your only problem, I'd say you are good to go.

Save me or you're all going to jail
-boogie

Too bad he'll never reach me. I'd hear his forklift a mile away.

That video is disgusting though and makes me appreciate my body all the more

OH SHIT I BETTER GET OUT MY WALLET

SAVE THE WHALES! I wonder if we could get the environmentalists to donate their hard earned cash to a "save the whales" fund for all the fat fucks like boogie who will die without Uncle Sam paying for them? THE WHALES! Trump is after the whales! Look at this poor specimen, being denied healthcare! It's like captain Ahab shooting his harpoon all over again!

This is why I compare myself to a sea-lion instead of a whale. Still fat as fuck and slow on land, but at least I'm not a whale.

kill him and send his meat to africa

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

is this our guy?

POP OFF JAES

I know you're bait, but it's not even decent bait. We don't give a fuck about fake tweets or 'sketches', he's complained about the same shit before, posting a fake pic is easier than posting a video and telling people which parts to watch. He's also lost zero lbs despite 'wanting' to lose weight for like 20 years no, he fucked up his wife and plays with children's toys for a living.

K Y S

>feeding niggers
Kys cuck

POP OFF JAMES!

>socialized medicine
>quality medicine
>affordable medicine

Choose 2

This can't be real.

Bretty gud aside from ur faggy voice

>socialized medicine
>quality medicine

Heh~ BTFO KIDDO!!!

gobble up, hungry pup.

Haha great stuff OP make sure you post this again in an hour

nobody here cares
but Boogie didn't actually make any healthcare peeps
and pays for his own out of hot pocket.

he'll be undergoing gastric bypass soon
the kind that shrinks your stomach to the size of an Oreo cookie.