FUCKING APOLOGIZE Sup Forums

Fetishizing genitalia is bigoted.

If you're attracted to someone their genitalia shouldn't matter, unless of course you're a slave to unconscious bigotry and cishetnormativity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A P O L O G I Z E

kys degenerate. that's a man in a wig

Looking at his avatar, the men on that app must have low standards and swipe right on anything that vaguely looks female.

False advertising.

Accept my fetish, you bigot!

That last faggot. Those are the ones that should be boiled alive. Good Lord, I want him tortured, fucking piece of shit.

will Sup Forums make an example out of this worthless tranny faggot? or let this one go? stay tuned for next week's episode

L O L, I am 99% sure this was just guys mass swiping, he needs more hormones or some serious fucking surgery. Ignoring the obvious facts about HIM being a mentally unstable self-mutilation advocate.

>faggot
um, no sweetie, try 'woman'

There's a gas chamber waiting for you when the population wakes up to your corrosive degeneracy, faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU

>roastie thinks we have apps to auto swipe on every vagina.

GTRGWN

It's almost like men want to be with women, not other men. It's like nature intended men to procreate with women. As if attraction in the opposite sex is evolution's way of making sure we make babies and advance the species. Who would've thunk?

cuz u r a nasty mentally ill FAGGOT! you are NOT a WOMAN< you are a FAGOOT with a DICK that likes makeup. go fucking kill yourself you piece of shit. get the fucking rope and do it on facebook LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>most people assume someone with female facial features to also have female genitalia
>this is wrong for some reason

Th-that's bigoted, and...and...not nice!!
If we don't make our fantasy world more important than the real world, who will!!

If we wish hard enough, it will come true!! Just like when we brought Tinkerbell back to life by clapping, when I was a kid!!!

It's asking a question and answering it.

Unfortunately for "Zephyr" ideological blinders do not accept the correct answer as valid. Thus the confusion remains.

If i'm attracted to someone genitalia won't matter.
The thing is, i'm not attracted to penises.

>literally hundreds of people swipe right on a man in a wig
if it wasn't for lies, SJW shit would have to shut the fuck up

I love a girl with a big thick cock!

>like I have a dick but how does that change how I look

bahahahaha guys are swiping right at this?

He tells the truth, you call him "edgy."

The degeneracy continues.

Tinder needs a Trans/Other gender option so normal people can filter them out

>straight up assuming the point of a relationship is just to cum inside another person
You can't have kids
You have a dick
I'm not gay

Iw onder if she would take payment in cum socks?

>giving them an inch
they'd just complain about not having enough categories. that said, tinder is already utter degeneracy anyway so what's the difference

That nigga got a 5 o'clock shadow. Not even attempting to try to (((pass)))

>If you like what you saw why did you change your mind

kek
>SUCK MY DICK YOU BIGOT

calm down, vlad

lets get coffee

>so pretty

Why do people blatantly lie like this? Do they think being a sycophant makes them a good person?

Lol if you went to Sup Forums you'd know Sup Forums loves traps

>change your mind
Guys just swipe right then decide after they match.

Impalers gonna impale

This is amazing. As a child my mother didn't let me use the word fart. She thought it was too vulgar. So she made us use the word zephyr, because it means cool mountain breeze. She was being clever. So this abomination in this screen cap reads Andrea Fart. Makes me chuckle.

Wtf. Imagine seeing that thing in the mall. There must be suppressed laughter wherever it goes. Have you guys seen one of these IRL?

>Andrea Zephyr

Thats him on the right. Note the matching 5 o clock shadow. Fucking freaks.

>my halal snack pack
because you don't want to be breaking any of those rules of Islam do you mister pink pony sparkle faggot

Brave!!

KILL IT WITH FIRE

Stop being islamophobic

Shame on you for swiping right on anything with pink hair in the first place.

Wow that bitch to the left of him looks like a turbo-sjw. Look at the crazy eyes.

What's the matter Sup Forums? Can't stand the sight of a strong nordic woman?

the guy with the bruised cheek is pretty hot (n-no homo)

Have you encountered this piece of shit named "Assigned Male" before?

Fuck I know that Usyd ALP faggot
He needs a gas chamber right the fuck now

I've only seen one IRL and I denied it employment. The fucking thing came into my shop with the worst smelling breath and body odor I've ever experienced. It took everything I had not to laugh in its fucking face.

I've only seen one, about 50, partially bald, make up all over the place, hairy legs, ill fitting dress, everybody I could see was also laughing, he probably went home and killed himself. There will be a raft of them in London but I don't live somewhere that degenerate.

>university of sydney
fug

Fuck, aussies are really desperate.

Bullshit. I could tell that was a guy just from that small fucking picture. He isn't fooling anyone besides those who just constantly swipe right and hope they get a response.

>cishetnormativity
please stop making up words

Does he not get assaulted on a regular basis? Or is Sydney just really faggy and liberal?

this. i also know people from stucco

Women and leftists generally. It's the same people who praise the looks of people with downs or those born with horrible deformities. They feel better saying they look beautiful and lock away all negative thoughts so they feel better.

Don't take anything these lunatics say at face value

"hundreds of swipes right" is like three drunk guys

what does he not know about biology? The intersex aspect?

Me and a friend were once talking about chromosomes and he brought up that there were hundreds of different chromosome configurations, I asked him like what, knowing that a chromosome config which wasn't XX or XY would result in downs syndrome, but I wrote that off because that's not a successful config, but he linked the wiki page on downs syndrome all the same

the closer you get to the city the shittier it becomes but if you're too far away, you're not in a good spot either

the fuck you care about someones facebook post? wait... the fuck i care about someones Sup Forums post about someones facebook post....

>tfw u realize this is all a waste of time...

so is he not even taking hormones just crossdressing

It once did some NUS shit at my uni and I told it exactly how I felt
It started to cry while I walked away laughing my ass off.

are you really that retarded

Hormones don't kick in overnight. In order to get a sex change operation you have to live as the other gender for a year to see if you're committed or it's just a phase.

It looks like Adam Sandler

how far down the trans delusion rabbithole you want to go senpai?

Wat. M8 if you cant into biology dont go into made up theories. Makes you look like a mong.

Every day I come to Sup Forums the more I want to kill myself

These 'trans' women are nothing but hypocrites. Preaching tolerance and acceptance but tat the end of the day, they're just as shallow and mean as everyone else. I accepted a trans girlfriend, treated her every day like the woman she claimed to be but clearly wasn't, and all I asked from her in return was loyalty and acceptance for who I was. But the first chance she got she left me because once she saw a roundworm leaving my arse and was disgusted. I didn't ask to be landed with worms, it wasn't through any fault of mine. All of it could be solved with tablets but she wasn't attracted to me anymore and abandoned me. This after all the times I held my tongue during sex when I got a whiff of her manly armpits and it reminded me of a cheesemongers

There is only one gender. Women are objects.

lol, this why trannies kill themselves. That person is going to go back and look at all the video very closely and realize that he doesn't look like a woman in a single frame, like their delusion tells them they have to. Then they take a bottle of tylenol followed by a bottle of vodka chaser.

>Who the fuck would want to fuck that in the first place?

Also, I'm a regular goy and sometimes in my life that happens "Dey look at ya and ignore ya" I mean who the fuck cares about those people? I only care about those who are going to like me because:
1-They know me very well.
2-We actually have things in common.
3-I like them back.
4-I turn them on and she gets turn on by me.

It's not that complicated, who cares what some idiot on FB does or some random person on the street does?

australia sure wants to fuck trans today. 3rd thread i've seen.

>gross
THERE ARE OTHER ADJECTIVES! WHY DO THEY ALWAYS DEFAULT TO THIS WORD?!

>afflicted with worms
>still has courage to tell their story

You are brave user. Godspeed on your worms issue.

what kind of a subhuman would say yes to that
you can see the fucking mustache trail

Look gender studies major - finals are over. And nobody sane wants to babysit a mentally ill... whatever you used to be.

Go back to the asylum.

Worms is not a state of permanence. Yes, you could safely say that at one point in my life I was cursed with worms but I sorted it out and I am no longer any more of a bedfellow with worms than you are. I don't deserve a permanent reputation of 'worms haver.' You can put me down, but I will rise again, and never again with worms

>this would normally be an obvious joke post but on this site in this year it probably isn't

Isn't that what happened at the Ghost Ship warehouse commune?

C-Cosmo?

>What is a power minute

Prob just dudes right swiping everything than when they see they matched with that thing they go hahhahaha no then unmatch. Tinder is not accurate you dumb weirdo.

How do you think I feel?!

FUG.

And I'm two states away.

>literally has a 5 o clock shadow
>thinks it's a women

kek

Down syndrome is cause from accidental triple 21st chromosome, what are you even talking about?

>women's officer

>mlp on his chest

why am i not surprised

>2 posts by this id.
People don't even have to tty anymore to distract you all from real issues.

I bet none of you basic bitches sage or report.

For shame.

>hairy chest
>pony badge

cmon aussies, get your shit straight