Macron Inauguration

Today, Emmanuel Macron became President of France. He was inaugurated.

Well, at least I think he was. It's barely made a noise. Nobody's tweeting about it; nobody's making Sup Forums threads about it. NOBODY CARES.

I just thought I'd let you all know it's happening today.

who?

This guy doesn't seem so bad. He's celebrating Mother's Day with his mom. That's nice.

just posting pics to make sure y'all believe me that it happened

#NotMyPresident
#StillWithHer

How did pretending to cough after taking a hit of a really strong dab of thc become so popular?

kek

I am just imagining that soldier lobbing off his head with that saber.

We already watched France put the gun to its own head and start squeezing the trigger repeatedly.

Nobody is surprised that the gun finally went off. It's unremarkable and unworthy of discussion because it's what everyone knew would inevitably happen.

Now we are just waiting for the body to land and the juicy crime scene photos to start getting leaked

Literally who?
I don't even care, honestly.
Macron? Who cares. I never heard of him even till the last minute.

France is fucked and voted away their future. I won't be thinking of them any longer or any more unless required.

Thank fucking god because the last thing we needed was more fucking women in goddamn politics.

If she had won then there would be more goddamn feminism in power and it would spread more rapid than before so again thank fucking god.

Remember Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin, Feinstein and other women that were in politics? So do you really want more women in politics?

>Je pourrais sauver la France en ce moment

He the victim of a pedophile.

If we use Milo-hate logic....

Macron is a pedo faggit. He should just drink bleach already.

>his speech was all about telling people they have no choice than let Europe dominate their life, again
Deserved more noise indeed. But politics are too busy preparing for the next month elections.
Tomorrow he's revealing his government and prime minister, that's where the shit show commences.

/thread

Rip France your accelerated destruction will be a warning for the world.

You deserve everything coming in the following Jihads against you.

Any non Marxist frogs reading this... Prepare and stock up on what you can get and have a plan.

Never heard of this guy. He must be as irrelevant as his dead country.

don't act like Macron isn't a total qt

>Juste à donner un coup sec avec mon épée sur son cou