CATHOLIC GENERAL

HOW WAS MASS CATHOLADS?

Here are your daily readings
usccb.org/bible/readings/051417.cfm

Community links, such as recommended media, are now below in pastebin links. Remember to recommend things to add to the lists!
>Catholic Encyclopedia
newadvent.org/
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.K)
lms.org.uk/mass-listings
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.S/Can)
ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm
>Laudate App
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aycka.apps.MassReadings&hl=en
>Recommended Movies
pastebin.com/xAL9w4fk
>Recommended Books
pastebin.com/K8DUUPdC
>Recommended Music
pastebin.com/dgqjiSgs
>Beauty of Creation
pastebin.com/VKGZEvXK
>Tales of Love and Virtue
pastebin.com/Qt3RUsXA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXthUCFzVaA
youtube.com/watch?v=NlV7VviHuwU
youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2GiQ8vsrs
youtu.be/Mq79hZdhjO0
youtube.com/watch?v=QSZKyxdVovY
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9knM-TYEtlo&list=LLW-ICzOgJmy1WSpyZXNhaoA&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=3-o-l335lro
lms.org.uk/mass-listings).
huffingtonpost.com/entry/pope-francis-compares-refugees-centers-to-concentration-camps_us_58fdfa4de4b018a9ce5cd47a
youtube.com/watch?v=X-PWZvwUeiI
youtube.com/watch?v=cHM70uysCdg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_baptism#Latin_Church
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>HOW WAS MASS CATHOLADS?
in Latin
as always

As it should be. A universal Church ought to have a universal language. And, of course, Satan hates Latin. Why else would an exorcism HAVE to be performed in Latin?

Have another pic from the FSSP seminary in your country, Germanon

Sage, the papacy is faggot shit

sanctus

Ah, an angry American prod in the Catholic general. That's never happened before

Happy Sunday my fellow Catholics! Praise God and Praise Mary!

Congrats on your two new saints, Portubro. Hope you were able to participate in some way in the festivities for Fatima yesterday

stop being a christcuck

I couldn't go sadly, but i'm very happy for it.

this

Sadly you also won Eurovision so now you have to host the complete antithesis of a Fatima centenary next year

Bump

oy vey
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXthUCFzVaA

you guys are confused

Oh yeah i didn't really pay attention to that music festival. Also reminder to pray a rosary every single day.

Hate to burst your bubble OP but Catholicism is really black haxan Luciferian solar phallic paganism.

R u C-REE-US?

The pope is controlled by the Rothchild FAMILY

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=NlV7VviHuwU

>Catholicism is some pagan cult
>Uses a video narrated by a devout Catholic & ordained Catholic priest

You're going to get us a bad reputation my fellow Bong

Nope, you have not read enough about this subject to know anything about it. Listen to Malichi Martin and learn something about that particular strand of what is essentially a death cult. Britain's real heritage is paganism/heathenism. Desert slave religions have no place here.

Catholic Priests Fuck Children

And Irish Catholic nuns throw dead unbaptized children into septic tanks.

Good day, brothers!
I attended a first communion mass today, what a joy to see the church so full of people and alot of children.
Bless you all.

How can one reconcile Sup Forums views with being christian?

Peace be with you,brother.

God,Country,Family.

Do you genuinely not know Malachi Martin was a devout Catholic & ordained priest who ceased ministry not because of a lack of faith or belief in paganism, but because he disagreed with Vatican 2?

Depends what you mean by 'Sup Forums views'?

If you mean something like opposing EU's stance of open borders to the global south, you need only look at the parable of the Good Samaritan. He took his enemy to the nearest neutral inn, but he didn't take him back to Samaria & endanger his family & people

Pretty good homily, lad.

fuken based
youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2GiQ8vsrs

Take the traditionalist part from Sup Forums and place it where it belongs: under God.
Throw away the hate. I became convinced that the Catholic Church is the true Church when someone recommended me E Michael Jones on Sup Forums.
youtu.be/Mq79hZdhjO0 Goy Guide To History (this is the one that I watched)
youtube.com/watch?v=QSZKyxdVovY Fides et Ratio (this one is pretty interesting too, I posted this earlier on another thread)

Then Martin was a supreme fool for his inability to shake his slavish faith. A sure sign of a very weak man.
I assume your faith is so strong that you are willing to ignore the crimes against humanity that your church is responsible for.
800+ unbaptized babies were thrown into a septic tank by your nuns in Northern Ireland. Your clergy is infested with sadistic paedophiles and murderers but your faith overrides any shame that you should naturally feel if you were in any way genuinely spiritually lifted by your beliefs.

Latin naturally and glorious

Glad to hear it fellow bongs. Have a picture of Brompton Oratory in London

They have some very based music, son of Stepinac
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9knM-TYEtlo&list=LLW-ICzOgJmy1WSpyZXNhaoA&index=7

I meant racism, antisemitism and advocating for a race war

Catholicism is now bigger in mass attendance than church of england in england. I'm a convert. Ave maria. Stamp out the heresy

You can't reconcile those, you have to throw them away.

post your favourite church music
youtube.com/watch?v=3-o-l335lro

Catholic Church in England & Wales is in the healthiest state it's been for a while. We've arrested the decline, &now have some very based Bishops (Bishop Egan of Portsmouth & Bishop Davies of Shrewsbury deserve honoruable mentiones). Also, the Latin Mass Society is growing steadily (lms.org.uk/mass-listings). Even Norwich Cathedral regularly holds the Latin mass

pic related

Time for stations of the cross now lads.

Pax Vobiscum

That's hard though, I mean I don't feel any hate like some polacks do, I don't hate migrants for doing what benefit them the most, but there has to be some sort of discrimination and maybe violent actions

>sing the Our Father instead of saying it

>don't shake hands when saying peace be with you to each other and wai instead

8/10

nice

God bless

Depends what you mean by racism. Recognising some races are better at things than others is fine. Hating other races isnt good because you should love everyone. Anti semitism is christian. Christianity opposes judaism

Only god can authorise violence when not directly done in self defence or the protection of others. Unless the church calls another crusade you must act in pure self defence and not offence.

>but there has to be some sort of discrimination and maybe violent actions
Saving ourself by spreading the word of God should be our number one priority.
Most of the migrants that come to Europe are just as loose from God as alot of people are in our countries. They are low-middle class people who have been indoctrinated by education that coming to western countries will be good for them.
If you feel hate towards a certain people, you should pray for them.

What is self defense? Does it include defending your kinsmen and your country against foreign cultures wiping it out? What about preemptive strikes

I'm sorry if i'm asking all these questions, was thinking of converting to catholicism so I'm learning about it before making the jump, I don't want to be an hypocritical believer

How's worshipping that dead kike on a stick going for you? Do you like that sodomite in Rome telling you what to do? Oh look, it's time to die for Israel!

Self defence would be defence against the real and perceived threat of violence to neutralise or even kill the attacker.

Shooting up brown people because you think they are destroying your culture is not self defence. There has to be a direct threat of violence. Preemptive strikes must be purely preemptive to prevent violence that you know will happen.

Pope Francis Compares Refugee Centers To ‘Concentration Camps’

Pope Francis urged governments on Saturday to get migrants and refugees out of holding centers, saying many had become “concentration camps”.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/pope-francis-compares-refugees-centers-to-concentration-camps_us_58fdfa4de4b018a9ce5cd47a

Why is that nigger wearing a Jansport and praying?

I grew up in a secular household so I was never baptised, however I've made the transition catholicism. Am I fucked on judgement day unless I have been baptised?

Get baptised. You're fucked if knowing you need to be baptised you opt not to

Can we get a Mass stream on Sundays?

Do I though? That's what I'm curious about. To me it seems like a sacrament similar to the Eucharist.

>catholic

Oops it seems you've corrupted the gospel. Fixed that for you

the Archdiocese was serene as always. Where's yr parish lass&laddies?

cmon you really think some pedophile dipping you in magic water is a prerequisite for 'heaven'? I bet you think virgins can give birth and men can walk on water and rise from the dead as well

give it up faggots you fell for a retarded jew cult, just admit it and move on

I'm a born again Christian but I'm open to the idea of becoming Catholic. Prove to me it's the one true church or direct me to someone who can please.

You do if you have faith. If you intend to and die before you can then god will likely have mercy on you. If you don't intend to yet still believe then this is blasphemy of the holy spirit and you will go to hell

>Prove to me

why ? it's a thread for Catholics

Stop being an edgy atheist.

You aren't a Christian then. Any christian that actually reads the fucking Bible knows that the Catholic Church is written in the Bible to be the false church. The pope is openly calling for shitskins from across the planet to invade Europe. Fuck Catholic cucks.

I don't sit in the front row but pretty close. Archbishop delivered short but touching homily on the importance of appreciation of sacrifice. Which even our 6yr old could understand yet my wife teared up bit@thr end.

Error! That's not Edgy enough. Go back to r/atheism!

youtube.com/watch?v=X-PWZvwUeiI
Latin mass all the way.

Ya but why is the King James Bible infallible. Written in 1611 and wasn't even the first English bible. I'm genuinely interested why I've put so much blind faith in it when I can't even prove that. I've accepted Jesus and I want to know how to serve him best

nice meme
there is nothing edgy about being atheist

why the fuck would jesus care about "shitskins" as you call them moving to europe? you seem to have jesus confused with some sort of political ideologue who cares about immigration policy

Follow the history of the church to this day and the lines of apostolic succession. For a church to be a church it must have a bishop ordained via apostolic succession. The only churches that have this are catholics, orthodox, oriental orthodox and assyrian

Leaving for mass in an hour. Please pray for me my Catholic bros, I am facing some hard trials in the next couple of days and need strength. Bless you all.

What you need praying for bro? Don't forget to ask mary to pray for you, she'll know how best to pray for what you need

Read Catholicism and Fundamentalism by Karl Keating and the Catechism by Father John Hardon. Those were very helpful during my RCIA time.
t. Convert

Yes, she is one of my greatest comforts. Family troubles, mainly. Having children is my greatest joy but it comes with great heartbreak as well. Thank you for asking, my friend.

I'll pray for you brother. What are the issues may i ask?

Catholicism is shit tier Christianity

Atleast it is christianity unlike protestantism

Protestantism might be even lower tier desu

The Church of Gay Fisting more like it

All types of Christianity are just different forms of Judaism.

>Christianity is judaism hurr durr
>ignoring the fact that Jesus intended to completely replace all Judaism with much better Christians

I'm gonna go to confession after mass today. I had sex with a hooker last night. I feel so ashamed of myself.

Speaking of, I've always felt that there might/should be more to confession than confessing one's sins and then saying penance. I've always felt that there is something more to it even after you perform your penance. What more can I do?

>ignoring the fact that Jesus intended to completely replace all Judaism with much better Christians

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
(Matthew 5:17)

>For by grace ye have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast

God bless whoever keeps making these.

>Barock
nice

Google Image search tells me it's in Ottobeuren in Bavaria. Not really a surprise since Barock churches of this magnificence didn't make it much further north of the Main.

A large issue in the early church is which non-Jews can become Christian and generally if Mosaic Law is necessary. When Paul speaks of "works" he is speaking of what he also calls "works of the law" and responding to that issue of the time.

>Catholicism is now bigger in mass attendance than church of england in england.
For real?
Because of all the polaks and Nigerians that immigrated or is there a more homegrown reason?
Do they buy up Anglican churches and baptise them?

There's a heathen at the head of the One Catholic and Apostolic Church at the moment. Islam and Judaism has always been our enemy and always will be. Only surpassed by heretics.
Not the first time that happened though in the past 2000 years. Better popes will come, be confident.

And that's why you should follow the Tridentine Rite: Vaticanum II cucked the shit out of the Church.

Works of the law = all that God's law requires
Romans 2:14

>There's a heathen at the head of the One Catholic and Apostolic Church at the moment
You mean the Roman church. The only head of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church is Jesus Christ.

Lol fuck the Bible, it's full of just as many lies as deceits. Can you claim to know exactly what he meant by the law? Where does he say that it means the Jewish dogma that contradicts itself 10,000 times over? Pretty certain he meant the 10 commandmants, and all that extraneous shit in the bible is just meant to control people for shekels

Latin rite Catholics having Latin liturgies is fine, but you might have a hard time persuading the Eastern Rites to abandon the languages they've used to worship since the time of the apostles.

Love the Latin Mass as well. Tradition is the future! For all you Latin Mass lovers stuck going to a Novus Ordo, check out this video on how to be more reverent there: youtube.com/watch?v=cHM70uysCdg

>For when the Gentiles who do not have the law by nature observe the prescriptions of the law, they are a law for themselves even though they do not have the law.

???
The only way to read this the way you think it does would say that God's Law and Mosaic Law are 1:1.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_baptism#Latin_Church
Technically you can get baptised by everyone and everywhere, but i don't know if "being too lazy to contact a priest" counts as an emergency

There are two historic interpretations for that verse, that either it is about Christian Gentiles, or Gentiles in general. Either way, it proves that works of the law is about the whole of the law, which includes the moral law. Christian Gentiles did not 'by nature' observe things like circumcision, sabbaths and new moons. They had to be taught to do this by the judaizers. Even less so for non-Christian Gentiles, who had never heard of the prescriptions of the Mosaic law. Paul is talking about the entirety of God's law, including things like the 10 Commandments. If you have to obey the 10 Commandments to be saved, then you are seeking to be justified by the keeping of the law.

bump

Mass was good. Novus ordo but at a parish run by the Dominicans so no liturgical abuses.

Mass is liturgical abuse in and of itself