Trump is even worse than Hillary

Hillary wouldn't demolish the US healthcare system even further and threaten to take millions out of health insurance

Hillary wouldn't hire Garry Cohn (the president of goldman sachs) to be the director of the national economic council

Hillary wouldn't remove net-neutrality like what trump is doing right now

Hillary wouldn't remove internet privacy protections (every single democrat in the senate voted against this, every single republican voted in FAVOR of removing internet privacy protections)

Hillary wouldn't cut the EPA by 30%, cut government programs to help homeless people, cut "meals on wheels" to help old poor people have food, cut the labor department and cut the education department while increasing funds for the defense department (aka more intervention in the middle east, yay!)

Hillary wouldn't put Betsy Devos, a christian fundamentalist school privatizer, as the secretary of education

Hillary wouldn't try to to crack down even harder on marijuana like what Jeff Session is doing right now

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/09/07/obamacare-pushes-nations-health-uninsured-rate-to-record-low.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-saudi-idUSKBN18832N
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-administration-looks-to-resume-saudi-arms-sale-criticized-as-endangering-civilians-in-yemen/2017/03/08/a259090a-040e-11e7-b1e9-a05d3c21f7cf_story.html?utm_term=.3f345cd2cace
aclu.org/other/public-funding-abortion
forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2014/10/23/now-there-can-be-no-doubt-obamacare-will-increase-non-group-premiums-in-nearly-all-states/#2ef6f6a2149a
time.com/money/4535394/obamacare-plan-premium-price-increases-2017-states/
money.cnn.com/2016/10/24/news/economy/obamacare-premiums/
abcnews.go.com/Health/health-care-premiums-rising-obamacare/story?id=43047190
forbes.com/sites/nickclements/2016/10/25/obamacare-premiums-increase-25-is-the-death-spiral-here/#b296d5a64294
cnbc.com/2017/01/19/many-obamacare-customers-will-be-paying-more-for-less.html
heritage.org/health-care-reform/commentary/obamacare-bad-deal-young-people
money.cnn.com/2017/03/13/news/economy/uninsured-rate-obamacare/
youtube.com/watch?v=grx9vCgErlU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself fake american rat

i agree that trump is bad but hillary would literally be communism and death camps level of bad

1/10 bait
Sage

I'm with you, it's a nightmare.

>Hillary
>The most right wing democrat in existence, with a voting record that could have easily been a voting record of a republican
>Communism

you mean globalism? that's communism

sadly trump doesn't seem to be much better in that regard

>you mean globalism? that's communism
nigga u retarded as hell

Globalism is a generalistic umbrella term, not a policy position. some globalistic things are bad and some globalistic things are good.

Case in point:
The internet is a globalistic phenomenon, and its a good thing. i don't want the internet to be seperated by country.

Outsourcing is also galobalistic, but this time its an example for a negative globalistic policy.

And this is why railing against "globalism" instead of specific policies is really fucking retarded. not every co-operation between nations is a bad thing

Millions of people lost legit healthcare under Obamacare, and millions more won't be able to get it due to exchanges closing. My $685/mo premium means that I will have to go out over $15K a year before I would recover a dime, why is this called "affordable".
You Obamacare shills need to be necked for your lies and destruction of American Healthcare!

Listen child, if you don't understand economics you should shut your mouth and not talk.

Premiums are not increasing because of obamacare. just look at this chart, premiums increased ever since 1999. all Obamacare did was INCREASING the amount of insured people, not decrease it

i'm really sorry to reveal to you the fact the republican party was lying to you

Also adding this article:
cnbc.com/2016/09/07/obamacare-pushes-nations-health-uninsured-rate-to-record-low.html

The number of people who are uninsured has dropped ever since obamacare was implemented. this really destroyed your argument

Inb4 someone disregards this and calls you a Jew

>all Obamacare did was INCREASING the amount of insured people, not decrease it

So did it increase the amount of hospitals or doctors?

Yes, premiums WERE increasing. Mine went from 30$ a month two 299 is where I'm at now.

Show me how it was increasing 30-50% a year before Obamacare. Arizona alone as a state went up 110% this year setting an all-time record.

Supply and demand..... LOL

>t. rabbi schlomo shoastein

Thanks for completely ignoring my chart which proved premium were increasing much before obamacare was implemented.

Also thanks for ignoring the article i provided which showed the number of people who are uninsured is lower than it ever was in the US. i will link it again just for you: cnbc.com/2016/09/07/obamacare-pushes-nations-health-uninsured-rate-to-record-low.html

Like, how the fuck can you still argue with me? the net number of uninsured people dropped since obamacare was implemented, this alone makes your argument completely invalid

If looking at facts makes you this mad, maybe you should reconsider your political ideology

(((facts)))

yeah, you learned a lot NIGGER, especially which macro combination don't work. Thanks for a pro Trump thread in disguise. I hope you will join in July

Partisan doesn't like loyal opposition's policies. Yup, Ok.

>Millions of Niggers and Diabetos on the dole leaching already fleeting tax revenue, contributing nothing
>"Buh more peepul insured!"
>States like Iowa set to have 0 providers for some areas starting in 2018
>Premiums skyrocketing exponentially in correlation with the induction of Soterocare
>"How can you even argue?!?!"

The eternal jew NEVER quits.

Do you see your sister in this picture?

>Thanks for completely ignoring my chart which proved premium were increasing much before obamacare was implemented.

I didn't ignore it... I not only replied to it I AGREED....

>Also thanks for ignoring the article i provided which showed the number of people who are uninsured is lower than it ever was in the US. i will link it again just for you: cnbc.com/2016/09/07/obamacare-pushes-nations-health-uninsured-rate-to-record-low.html

This has absolutely no water to hold for you. Supply and demand. This is like saying that if we're running out of oil, and the price keeps going up you say "Of course the price is increasing, but not because there is less oil, it's increasing because of lack of access"

>
Like, how the fuck can you still argue with me? the net number of uninsured people dropped since obamacare was implemented, this alone makes your argument completely invalid

Because the fact that more people recieve FREE services with LESS doctors, and LESS hospitals means HIGHER costs.

SUPPLY AND DEMAND!

Please explain to me what is your methodology to determine whether something is true or not.

Actually, you don't need to explain it to me, we both already know the answer: if something contradicts your preconceived notions, you declare that its not a fact, and if something fits your preconceived notions you declare that it's definitely a fact.

Calling this type of behavior intellectual dishonesty would be an understatement. it would more appropriate to call this a delusion

>muh "let's be cereal guys, Hillary was the right choith"

>Implying we care about any of that
We voted for Trump just to piss off leftist, and he's doing that perfectly.

Listen budy, i already completely debunked your argument twice in this thread.

Instead of destroying your argument a third time, i will just remind you Trump has expanded weapon sales to saudi arabia and he is now allowing selling to the saudis types of weapons even obama was allowing

I'm long past "argue with leftists rationally" stage. It simply doesn't work. Cannot work. The only antidote against you is terrifying violence.

He's right, you're retarded

>Oh shit he made a really good point! i cannot respond to this

>Oh wait i know what i will do!! "Leftists bad! right wingers good!"

>hehehehe i really showed him!

Disgusting baitposter. Goodbye

Everybody knows what you stand for. None of your points or arguments are relevant.

>muh obamacare
>muh net neutrality
your complaints are weaksauce. who do you think you're convincing?

>he types, the cold light from the monitor illuminating his grotesque face and cheeto stained hands
>"cant wait to kill all these fuckin libs when muh rope day" he thinks as he reaches for another piss jug

don't talk about it. Just do it. As you say, no reason to talk with lefties. They don't work according to human logic. Removing the infected brains without getting infected is the goal, that implies not talking to them

Alright then.
What's about the argument that Trump expanded weapon sales to saudi arabia?

I'm actually principled, so im against selling more weapons to the saudis regardless of who does it. what's about you? do you support trump on this move?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-saudi-idUSKBN18832N
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-administration-looks-to-resume-saudi-arms-sale-criticized-as-endangering-civilians-in-yemen/2017/03/08/a259090a-040e-11e7-b1e9-a05d3c21f7cf_story.html?utm_term=.3f345cd2cace

I will be laughing my ass off when Cletus&Co. finally go apeshit and shoa your ass, Chaim.

>Hillary wouldn't demolish the US healthcare system even further and threaten to take millions out of health insurance

No she would have increased it so I get taxed even more to provide abortions on demand.

Please respond to the fact Trump expanded weapon sales to Saudi Arabia.

Are you in favor of this or against this?

>No broken up links
>no archive
>flag
you are a moron, get out

Asking stupid questions
Take your Survey somewhere else YID

Why are you having so much trouble getting through your skull that I give zero fucks about Trump? I just hate you and your ilk. I know you'll shill against anything remotely right-wing in full force regardless of any facts.

Tax payer money does fund abortions. please read the laws of your own goddamn country

aclu.org/other/public-funding-abortion

>Listen budy, i already completely debunked your argument twice in this thread.

You didn't debunk anything. Quite literally nothing.

>Instead of destroying your argument a third time, i will just remind you Trump has expanded weapon sales to saudi arabia and he is now allowing selling to the saudis types of weapons even obama was allowing

Ok..... Did you take your seroquel this morning?

>not breaking up a link
>no archive
GET OUT

And why do you hate me?

"Ohh he is against Netanyahu occupying more Palestinian land. how spooky! im spooked"

>Why are you having so much trouble getting through your skull that I give zero fucks about Trump? I just hate you and your ilk. I know you'll shill against anything remotely right-wing in full force regardless of any facts.

I used to wonder as a kid why my family converted from Judaism and it wasn't until I became an adult that it finally hit me. And it wasn't until I came here that I know they made the right decision.

>Shillary presidency
>with house and senate under republicans

Yeah good luck with those dreams.

>Stupid Question
>Not able to self reflect
GET OUT, be the bigger man end your life

I will show you exactly where i debunked your arguments.

1. in this post i showed you obamacare has nothing to do with the fact the premiums are increasing 2, In this post i showed you that the net number of uninsured people has decreased ever since obamacare was implemented You got rekt, destroyed and annihilated. go home, kid

>And why do you hate me?
Refer to some of the pictures I posted above for examples. I would literally vote for a Jewish Hitler to put you and your families in concentration camps.

Well man, it's not my fault that you are a suicidal moron.

I wish you were smarter

Just kill yourself, you disgusting leftist subhuman.

what is so hard to understand about
GET OUT? You will not spread your virus here. your Virus will at some point destroy itself if you keep coming here. That is what the black pill is, and jews who lose their mind Virus die, literally

>1. in this post i showed you obamacare has nothing to do with the fact the premiums are increasing.

What is increased exponentially for 500 Alex...

>
2, In this post i showed you that the net number of uninsured people has decreased ever since obamacare was implemented

Do you know what a supply and a demand curve is? No... The end.

Costs before obamacare rising at about 10-15% per annum, cost rises AFTER 30-55%.

GEEE golly mus be magic massah.

My IQ is 136~140, which puts me in the top 1% of the population. when i was in highschool i studied in one of the highest classes in the country, which is the class for gifted students in "Hakfar Hayarok"

Isn't this the complete opposite of a "subhuman"?

No. Hillary said she favored pre-Heller gun law interpretation of the constitution. She would have appointed a scotus judge accordingly.
If the only thing trump did is get a conservative judge it still beats Hillary. Trump saved the second amendment, at least for a while.

Time stamped pic of psychological approved test (no not online) or GTFO

Bud I make more in a month than you do a year. You're a loser fucking heeb weeb. Let's post or tax returns.

>israel flag
>calling anyone chaim
>spreading bait like you're trying to chum the waters

Low energy trolling. Sad!

>Premiums increased before obamacare, but obamacare is the cause of the premiums increasing :3

Lmao

answer your brother, post tax return psych test and grades from "special need" class

>My IQ is 136~140
Mhmm, and mine is 180~185 and I'm a fighter jet pilot with over 6,000,000 confirmed Palestinian kills. Kill yourself, subhuman.

If voting made any difference, (((they))) wouldn’t let us do it

>>Premiums increased before obamacare, but obamacare is the cause of the premiums increasing :3

I NEVER said once premiums weren't increasing................................................... I SAID THE RATE AT WHICH THEY INCREASED CHANGE YOU DOLT.

I don't have the papers in hand, and even if i did i don't have a webcam to show them.

But you know user, if you honestly protect Sup Forums, which is a containment board for low-iq posters, maybe you should reconsider how you view the world

How can you be so retarded?

It was mandated. Negroid was literally telling people GET MY INSURANCE OR ILL TAX THE FUCK OUT OF YOU.its great that more people are insured but I'm positive these people had the financial means of having insurance before, they just weren't smart or motivated enough to get it themselves

Why is a Jew posting Merchants? Do you not find them insulting? If not do you like this merchant?

Why, yes, one of the most corrupt individuals currently existing would certainly be better.

>claims to have an IQ above 90
>refuses to provide proof
>thinks anyone is going to buy it
You've literally just proven yourself to be a retard.

>its great that more people are insured but I'm positive these people had the financial means of having insurance before, they just weren't smart or motivated enough to get it

No, it's not great because it basically means we have to pay for them now for the mistakes they made, and now will continue to make because there is no consequences.

On top of that there is now less, and less doctors handling more and more patients.

Imagine a world in which the food supply is dwindling, and someone says well the problem isn't the amount of food, the problem is many people don't have access to more food.

That is what you're saying. It's simple supply and demand.

Look at this graph.

The rate at which premiums were increasing is almost a straight line. how intellectually dishonest can you be to ignore this fact?

>Why is a Jew posting Merchants?
Your merchant is okay-tier.

Forgot to post the graph.

Aniway, just watch this:
The rate at which premiums were increasing is almost a straight line. how intellectually dishonest can you be to ignore this fact?

>he rate at which premiums were increasing is almost a straight line.

Speak English, that statement means absolutely nothing.

Christ, I think I'm dealing with a fucking drop out.

Tell you what bud -- when you can make a half million a year - let's talk. Until then you're a 15 year old communist with serious brain damage. You cannot even accept basic tenets of mathematics, much less more complicated and nuanced points like rate of increase.

YES, I'll have fries with that Chaim. Make it snappy.

Furthermore, even if obamacare was responsible for increasing the premiums (which it isn't), it doesn't change the fact the number of uninsured people has decreased

So really your argument fails twice:
1. Obamacare is not the reason the premiums are increasing

2. Even if it was, there are still more people who are insured compared to before obamacare

so edgy bro

Watch this graph and you will see what im talking about

Would you care for a live debate on facebook kike? I'll show my face, you show yours? I have considerable data from the industry which I could prove shows the increase is a supply and demand metric?

Tell you what I'll even throw in 5k in bitcoin if you do it. Right now. Not in 2-3 hours, or tomorrow. RIGHT NOW.

Confirm it and I'll put the coins in escrow.

forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2014/10/23/now-there-can-be-no-doubt-obamacare-will-increase-non-group-premiums-in-nearly-all-states/#2ef6f6a2149a

Chill negro I'm no advocate for social healthcare because it takes away personal accountability. I was pointing out that the increase in coverage had to do with the fact that Obamacare was MANDATED (sign up or else).

I'm not going to post my facebook in Sup Forums.

Honestly, its shocking to me that you support Trump's healthcare plan which lets states remove coverage for people with pre-existing conditions. aka if you are in a red state and you have a pre-existing condition say goodbye to your health insurance

forbes.com/sites/nickclements/2016/10/25/obamacare-premiums-increase-25-is-the-death-spiral-here/#b296d5a64294
cnbc.com/2017/01/19/many-obamacare-customers-will-be-paying-more-for-less.html

Insurers are bleeding red and leaving the exchanges, this means fewer available programs you fucking mouthbreather.

This is the reason why Obamacare was a failure, people didn't buy into it and now there are fewer options available because of it. They would rather take the penalty than pay the premium because it is cheaper to do so.

>coverage for people with pre-existing conditions
Do you understand how a fair health insurance system is supposed work?

heritage.org/health-care-reform/commentary/obamacare-bad-deal-young-people

You don't need to post this twice.

I already showed you two charts which showed the premiums were dramatically increasing much before obamacare was in place.

But let's say that obamacare made the premiums rise even more. let's assume that is the case. it doesn't change the fact that there are millions of people who are covered only because of obamacare you fucking retard

Obamacare actually saved life of people
money.cnn.com/2017/03/13/news/economy/uninsured-rate-obamacare/

>Trump and republicans are making death panels real
You told me Obama was going to be responsible for that

>Hillary wouldn't demolish the US healthcare system even further and threaten to take millions out of health insurance

Literally demolishing a turd

>Hillary wouldn't hire Garry Cohn (the president of goldman sachs) to be the director of the national economic council

No, She'd hire Muhammed ibn Kaboom

>Hillary wouldn't remove net-neutrality like what trump is doing right now

(citation needed)

>Hillary wouldn't remove internet privacy protections (every single democrat in the senate voted against this, every single republican voted in FAVOR of removing internet privacy protections)

(citation needed)

>Hillary wouldn't cut the EPA by 30%, cut government programs to help homeless people, cut "meals on wheels" to help old poor people have food, cut the labor department and cut the education department while increasing funds for the defense department (aka more intervention in the middle east, yay!)

Feed the homeless or murder brown people. HMM

>Hillary wouldn't put Betsy Devos, a christian fundamentalist school privatizer, as the secretary of education

She's not trying to privatize schools, she's giving an option to not join a nigger-infested, worthless public school.

>Hillary wouldn't try to to crack down even harder on marijuana like what Jeff Session is doing right now

Who the fuck gives a shit about something only losers put in their bodies?

Here is a person who voted and campaigned for republicans his entire life, who decided to personally thank obama because obamacare literally saved his life:

youtube.com/watch?v=grx9vCgErlU

This person would have been dead without obamacare, you heartless shill. please go home and rethink your life

>it doesn't change the fact that there are millions of people who are covered only because of obamacare you fucking retard
Like a typical subhuman, you're conflating factual discussions with your own subjective value judgments. How do you figure that one should necessarily feel comforted that niggers and nigger-tier people are now insured while their premium keeps rising to ridiculous levels?

>But let's say that obamacare made the premiums rise even more. let's assume that is the case. it doesn't change the fact that there are millions of people who are covered only because of obamacare you fucking retard

Obamacare invented medicare.... What a fucking genius -- so before that people couldn't go get care from a hospital.

By the way keep posting the chart that shows prices BEFORE obamacare went into effect.

>emotional non-arguments
Try harder, subhuman.