youtube.com/watch?v=VKf4gxR8Ah0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q24mBO4ywbA
youtube.com/watch?v=OcL5IfdpYAw
money.cnn.com/news/cnnmoney-investigates/nra-funding-donors/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-is-behind-gun-control
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah, it will just go to fists and knifes

Right I forgot how there were no murders before the invention of the firearm

nice cuck pistol lmao tf is that shit was it custom made for your baby hands haha

People may also get guns illegally too.

If people like Adam Lanza or James Holmes didn't have access to fully automatic rifles they wouldn't have carried out their deeds.

It took UK and Australia only one serious incident to get rid of the weapons of war and they're much more peaceful countries than US.

Just saying.

fewer blacks = less black on black crime

what's your point?

that would be fist and knife violence, not gun violence, einstein

>Mexico

= more knife crime

Or make them. It's not really that difficult if you know basic metalworking.

In a gun control state, white men hold the monopoly on violence except for rare events. Black people end up as the majority of victims to the resulting violence. Frankly, I am surprised Sup Forums of all boards would not be in favor of such policy.

>full auto
This is bad bait.

None of those countries have a comparable population nor do they have the amount of niggers and gangs.

So why aren't criminals making them? I really doubt your average gangbanger has the skill or the mental capability to create one from scratch.

fewer migrants = less racism

fewer guns='s more knife fist bat violence

fewer guns=mobsters have guns and you don't

fuck off gun grabbing shill

sage

oh so I guess its okay then

Gangbanger niggers don't, bike clubs and more serious criminals do. Here they just steal then because they're ubiquitous. Check Australia for people making them. Every single one will become a full auto, likely lacking a bolt catch if you ban guns. If you're already breaking the law to build one, may as well go all out.

More guns = more bullets

Doesn't matter if it's semi-auto or full-auto, you're arguing semantics. Bullet from a semi-auto kills just the same as full-auto.

fuck off gun grabber

Dog bless Ameriga :DDD

So does a bolt action or muzzleloader you retarded nigger.

>.40 s&w

Such a shitty round.

>muh chillums

gun grabbing faggot

It stops Tyrone just fine. 10mm would be better, but cops have weak wrists. I wouldn't get one with that small of magazine though.

Nothing wrong with small pistols for concealed carry. People who conceal full sized pistols with multiple magazines are much more cringey and normally have some kind of batman complex.

The point is to keep the firearms out of the hands of mentally unstable people. I don't see bikies taking their MACs into a school and just BRRRRT, spray kids down with them.

If it's too easy to get a firearm then it means a much bigger supply of illegal firearms as well, considering criminals steal them from clueless legal owners who do not secure their firearms properly in a safe or hide them well enough.

Banning semis is a good start, pulling off a shooting with a bolt-action or a muzzleloader will be much harder than semi.

Sorry you've been here long enough not to care when something tragic occurs but that's not how the normal people see things

you guys can justify anything if you pretend its for the children

They'll just steal the safe idiot. They rob train cars full of them too. Bikers don't shoot up schools because they aren't niggers. There is a nigger problem here, not a gun problem.

Oh I'm not saying take multiple magazines, but if my hands are larger, a full or "half" size frame is more comfortable.

What's there to pretend when you hear about some deranged gunman opening fire every other month in a school or another? Your selfishness is directly contributing to the death toll.

Oh yeah, I forgot that Lanza and Holmes were just like the other worst shooters, my bad.

Switzerland is far safer than the UK, Ausfailia and Finland and has laxer gun laws than multiple US states.

Your move dumb mongol fuck.

This is great you got a higher res?

Black like the other worst shooters*

Muh magazine capacity limit

youtube.com/watch?v=COwT68fEtps

>something bad happened
>this gives me moral authority to dictate to you that self defense is not a human right

Europeans unironically believe this

Do you realize shootings per capita were higher here in the era of lever action rifles and towns were very restrictive on possession? The crime statistics clearly point to a nigger problem now, not a gun problem.

>a nignog break into your house at night
>he is between you and your kids bedrooms who sleep at the other side of the house
Do you want a gun or do you want to call the police and hope for the best?
Keep in mind that according to CDC and DoJ statistics home invasions involving assault and/or rape are more than 4 times for common than non-gang related gun murders.
Do you want the rooty tooty?

This. I'm sure many people, gangs etc. Already have guns illegally. Thinking that a 100% ban on guns would get every gun off the streets that easily is retarded.
All it would do is make robbers more confident because they'll know the people they're robbing won't be armed.

You should look at the actual statistics and not the news faggot.

You know what's actually worked to get illegal guns off the streets here? Stop and frisk policies.

gun control doesn't make anybody safer

gun control is just about control. The state does not want anybody to be able to do violence on anybody else without their express permission. The state wants to have a monopoly on violence.

Gun control means politicans get more power and the state gets larger. Of course they will argue for that.

Safety is just a convenient excuse for politicans to pretend to be good people while they slowly claw their way to power.

But how to get to fewer guns?

Shall not be infringed lad. You don't see your voting rights being taken away because you tried to kill yourself a year ago.

>but but criminals cant get gun

youtube.com/watch?v=7Yrsmrc_tVo
youtube.com/watch?v=VKf4gxR8Ah0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q24mBO4ywbA
youtube.com/watch?v=OcL5IfdpYAw

Well said. There is no such thing as gun control. Only gun concentration.

>what is Zug massacre

Get a stronger police force.

Again, it's the white people doing the worst mass shootings.

>exit the house around the back/wherever the burglar is not rummaging through my shit and call the cops

No point to kill someone over a fucking TV

Your statistics show a much higher portion of gun deaths than anywhere else in the world, period.

So how exactly do you propose to defend school children from massacres? Arm the teachers, hire security guards? The core problem is that it's too easy for you to get a firearm if you want one.

It's year 2017 and not the late 1700s, things have changed since those days.

>but but guns are only for the militia

>zug massacre

That happened in 2001? You are grasping at fucking straws. Bait harder.

>He is between you and your kids
Thats very progressive of you to leave your kids and wife behind with Tyrone

>Get a stronger police force.
Our police would beat your military. Fact.

an armed society is a polite society, one that serves justice to those violating peace and property
there's no such thing as gun violence, only violence as such; any attempt on life or property should be punishable by death, preferably at the time it's taking place in situ

Port Arthur and Dunbane occurred in the 1990s

"Mass shootings" are a statistically insignificant percentage of shootings here and for the last time mongoloid, NIGGERS COMMIT HALF THE SHOOTINGS HERE! 60% of that "ultraviolence barbaric American culture" is suicides too you ignorant, hapa mongoloid.

>but muh gubbahment is too powerful

I'm not going to argue anymore with you gun nuts because it's clear you will not see reason. A single mass shooting should open up the eyes of every responsible person but no, you've got the NRA and other lobbyist groups. I hope you'll not rue this day when your own kids go to the school just to be gunned down by some deranged psychopath, you could have done something about the problem.

mass shootings are made possible by a disarmed docile population who still thinks that the state is there to protect them

when seconds count, the police is only a minute away

ha ha ha UK is a cucked nation they can not defend themselves from the invaders. enjoy the paradise

What a fucking waste of digits. Wasted on mongol hapa bait. Try responding to the argument and not shifting the talking points and you might get (you)s again.

Australia had multiple mass murders with arson since the ban and other means.
UK had a mass shooting in 2010.

But not less violence

Why are people so obsessed with gun control?

Does people having guns actually affect your life?

Most of the people who complain about guns have probably never even seen one irl

There are as many justified shootings (meaning ones life was in imminent danger) as there are gun murders, guns save as many lives as they take, without even taking into account any situation where the gun didnt need to be fired and acted as a deterrent.

>PSA for rape

fewer muslims = less islamic violence

No asshole, fewwer guns = more unahrmed victims. You think criminals want you armed?

the second amendment has already been infringed

i didn't suggest that

exactly !
OP is a retarded mongrel.

>but muh europe gun violence

the NRA is mostly funded by citizens, not by gun companies

It isn't some evil organization like you gun grabbers think it is.

money.cnn.com/news/cnnmoney-investigates/nra-funding-donors/

here is a source from CNN so you can't call it biased.

>Contributions came from nearly 30,000 donors, with around 90% of donations made by people who gave less than $200 in a single year. According to the NRA, the average donation is around $35.

the average person in the USA supports gun rights. The majority of the people are on the side of freedom.

less population = less deaths

therefore we should kill everyone so that people don't die as much

They fear the unknown like a house cat that gets brought to african jungle.
Guns are more of a concept to them rather than a physical item. If you banned guns in the US you'd have the exact same problems as with the prohibition only to a much more deadly extent

>but muh gummament isn't corrupt

wtf? I love guns now

wrong.

reductio ad absurdum

Tbh if I were American, I wouldn't trust my government with all the guns either.

that is patently false. :)

Most US Federal gun control legislation has been written, introduced, and sponsored by Jewish congressmen and Jewish senators.

thezog.wordpress.com/who-is-behind-gun-control

>trigger discipline

well in that case we should toss out all infringing laws instead of infringing further

still, the op specifically says less gun violence, which is like saying banning vehicles reduces vehicle related deaths

i agree. contact your senator and representative. i have.

fewer shitskins = less crime

>Get a stronger police force.
I'll give up my guns when the police have Star Trek transporters to beam to my house in a second or two.
Until then, anti-gun nuts can go screw themselves.

>banning vehicles reduces vehicle related deaths
so you agree that fewer guns = less gun violence :)

>Nice cuck pistol
tfw it's a standard glock 19. Try again wannabe

>dodgeball is banned in the US
And you call us pussies?