What does Sup Forums think about shaving?

Personally I feel like not shaving makes you look like a degenerate who doesn't know how to look after themselves.

>shaving
why deny your manhood by looking like a gigantic hairless manchild?

t. no strong jawline

i think shaving is fine, i prefer to maintain a 5 o'clock shadow since when i kiss girls it tickles them and reminds them of whatever incest fantasies they hold on to from early adolescence.

I'm Asian so I can't grow a beard so I shave. If someone is able to grow a beard, more power to them.

Women and womenly men who can't grow a good beard should shave.

I think every man should shave if under 40. Growing a beard is for weak old people who feel the cold and old people to cover their wrinkly skin.

Only exception is if you live somewhere cold as fuck.

Depends on how old you are. Shaving is a must for every man under 30 but it's optional over that.

>t. numale

Electric razor my dude

This

>muh mu im a man i have hair there!!!
>u u u stink cuz u dont have hair like i like

This is an actual pleb thread in the making, true plebs are always so unaware of their low status.

Beards on men are the equivalent to dyed hair on women.

I shave but have a goatee cause Im stuck in 1997.

Shits getting more annoying with age though I used to only have to shave 3 times a week and now its every day

Dunno, i shave but not completely, i like the scraggy feeling, and i can't stand a baby-clean face. But it's up to you, really, keep the beard as you like it, don't ask for advice to a bunch of anime-watching neckbeards.

>it tickles them and reminds them of whatever incest fantasies they hold on to from early adolescence.
god bless Straya

beard fags need not apply

Confirmed for having more estrogen than testosterone.

On work days I shave, although it's not a requirement. Also my beard is pretty patchy, people say it makes me look like a wetback.

OP doesnt have enough testosterone to grow a beard
shameful display of faggotry

>man
>no beard

>beardlet the thread

hehe how does it feel beardlet to look like a child and never be taken seriously?

>what does Sup Forums think about shaving

Get out, sweetie.

I use to be able to grow a really full and thick beard but after 9 years of kick boxing and a few scars on my face I now have little bald spots on the bottom of my chin.

>buttblasted, the post

YOU'LL FLOAT TOO

or i'm just not a fucking homeless person who cant bring himself to take the time out of his busy hentai fap schedule to shave.

>using the sharpened jew

Shaving is for faggots

Mine grows in blood red despite dirty blonde hair, I have no fucking idea what's going on with my genetics.

Luckily I have a really good jaw line though, so I just shave it typically. I work as a mechanic so technically there's no stigma but I just think it looks unprofessional and it was cool pre 60s when scholars etc had beards but it was adopted by hippies in the 60s and forever became a sign of hedonistic dopefiend sodomites.

>it was adopted by hippies in the 60s and forever became a sign of hedonistic dopefiend sodomites.
wat?

I shave only on special occasions, like when I absoultely have to go to the city or something, but otherwise it is a chore I'd rather avoid.
Why the hell should I shave every day when I see maybe a dozen people in a week, tops? It's pointless.
And I have a strange fear of razors, even when I work with powertools often, and mostly without any protection, so I cant explain this.

Spent 9 years as infantryman in US army.

>no beard ever

Got out went to uni and grew a beard. Bitches love beards.

>Finish Uni join fire department
>No beard again

Women like beards now because it somehow in their fucked up mind equates to masculinity. It's just an aesthetic, hipster faggots all have beards.

Most men with beards have tech jobs or sit at a fucking desk.

Real men, cops, first responders, military are required to shave due to having to seal SBC mask over face.

that's a homeless beard. i trim mine.

>allowing foam&gel jew to trick yourself

Sad!

>Real men, cops, first responders, military are required to shave due to having to seal SBC mask over face.
This is why the mustache is the only acceptable facial hair style.

American perceptions, you guys in eastern europe are significantly less degenerate in terms of the "revolution" we experienced then.
For us beards really got a permanent stigma amidst working class because of the people who chose to have them, 5 o'clock shadows were semi acceptable.

Pristinely maintaining attractive stubble > clean shaven > beard

I don't even grow that. The tankers in the army had a stache. Its forever tainted to me.

Having a beard is fucking uncomfortable. Feels weird and itchy and just not enjoyable to have it on your face. I've got no idea why people would willingly want a beard, except beta ass faggots who are trying to hide a weak jawline and look more manly.

I thought modern respiration equipment was capable of sealing regardless?

No the hair line prevents a solid seal of the mask. At least the SBC systems we use with the Dragger in the states,

Some of the people that I work with have little to no beard growth. I envy them.

Only because you cant grow a beard u fucking skinboi

>t. probably a guy who can actually grow a beard
For some people it's hairless manchild vs. pedophile mustache, I prefer the former.

pOoR EuRasiAn BoI!

Imagine thinking beards are symbol of manliness in 2017.

give this man a redberry pie

Depends on the person, their facial structure and what kind of beard growth they have. Some people should never have beards, and some look like babies without their beards.

Im shaving ones a month. Nice beard gets ichy otherwhise.

exactly my point.

Those faggots can't hunt, climb, hike etc etc do anything of value.

They've ruined the beard.

>manly

You can almost see Genghis Khan in there.

Ya Mongrel.

Shaving is how inferior beta males hide the fact that they can't grow a full, strong beard like a real man. Beards are masculinity. Without one you're just a woman.

t. cant grow a beard

>dont grow a beard
>instead grow really long well-maintained hair
>catch both genders admiring

Nah, he didn't have any problems with that

I'm an ugly jawlet so I have no real choice but to grow a beard. My beard is really shit too, but I almost never get compliments without it

except every fucking warrior class in America shaving is mandatory.

Ranger Battalion, Infantry, Special Forces, Seals, SWAT, Firemen, Medics.

Go fuck yourself subhuman hipster.

agreed, shaving makes you look cleaner. Overgrown beards is for hipsters, unless you're an older guy (40+)

says the bloke from the most degenerate western country.

How can someone with such a large beard look so feminine?

Seriously, what the fuck kind of world do we live in when liberals have somehow managed to make beards into something effeminate?

I've had a beard for soon a year now, not going back.

>Beards are masculine
>Says the guy who visits his stylist 3 times a week for a trim and shampoo

Beards are a fashion statement these days. Same as wearing skinny jeans or something retarded like that.

ah sort of like when i stopped shaving my mother in law asked if i have some weird chetnik fantasy. it was at that moment i realised i will never shave my beard again.

I've got one of these. The shave is incredible, and it's much cheaper than getting jewed by multiblade "Gillette Ocho" cartridges.

>except every fucking warrior class in America shaving is mandatory.
t.hanks low test beta male who's never been in the service

Nothing against beards. If you have one keep it maintained. Appearances count when you first meet someone. I prefer to stay clean shaven.

Interestingly enough, today beards are more commonly used to cover up feminine jawlines. A real man has a strong jawline and can grow a beard if he wants to. Some might have a weak jawline but can still grow a beard. Hell, I've seen make-up being used to make bears look lusher and fuller.

former 113V.

If you're out on a fucking SKT or JCOP for 30 days obviously you can't shave.

Try that in garrison, faggot.

>blood red beard
I know that feel, i got bits of ginger and a tiny bit of blond poking out of mine, and my main hair color is dark brown. Got it from my mother apparently.

I like it, feels real satisfying.

I look very similar to this guy, minus the ear ring and my hair is darker. I am in no uncertain terms a man, but that doesn't mean we can't take care of ourselves. A well groomed beard is part of the package.

Say that to SEAL team 6 after they killed Bin Laden with the power of their beards. Obviously pussies in the marines have to stay shaved. They're too low test to grow beards.

I stopped shaving and stopped cutting my hair past childhood.
Got better things to do than care about my hairs like some pisseuse.

What if you have a strong jawline but shitty beard growth?

Didn't most of them die in a helicopter crash a few months later?

I always shave. Beard is for hipsters and losers who don't have a real job.

Did you just get to an age where you can finally grow a beard? Serious question.

It's a shame if you want a beard, but you can shave and look good since you have a strong jawline and all.

I'm balding and already shave my head, I'd look even more like a cancer survivor if I also shaved my beard.

While faggots like you can have beard while taking it in the ass by another bearded papa bear fag.

Found you.

minoxidil + derma rolller to fill in the patches

you mean the idiots who crashed a helicopter, can't shut the fuck up about anything they do and are the most unprofessional faggots under the SOCOM umbrella?

Okay. Anyone who has worked with SEALs knows they're trash.

if you use an electric shaver you are a faggot
double sided safety razor for the face
cartridge shaver for your balls

>both under age.

The red hair should eventually turn to your regular hair as you grow older.

Well done for seeing through the marketing bullshit. I am slowly convincing everyone to go back to single blades (however must buy decent blades e.g Wilkinson singles or equiv.)

shaving your balls is confirmed as gay

>shaves his balls
>calls other people faggots
Let me guess, you also shave your ass

Stop being Pleb status and go see a barber, so beard or not get it done pro,
Gortons fisherman doesn't have Shit on my beard.

so you were the guy who brought them back