Are anglos niggers of the white race, pic related this is how anglos were living until modern times...

Are anglos niggers of the white race, pic related this is how anglos were living until modern times, is this jealousy what drives them to destroy the Aryan race?

Beady eyes tells the eternal lies

>Divide and conquer thread.

I'm guessing you're a commie, someone should throw a Molotov at you like the good old days.

its just some banter nigel, dont get all butt flustered

AIDF spotted

The depicted hut is from a replica of an iron age farm and was typical for farms of the Norse, Celtic and Germanic People from 700BC to 25AD.

The Finns lived in yurts following reindeer until modern times, what's your point?

Aryans are white people.
Ire-land is Aryan.

And those are fake buildings built by (((modern academic institutions))). But look cozy as fuck in the winter

You don't want to live in stone or Mediterranean buildings when its whet and cold all the time.

Do we get no credit for settling and founding the most populous and prosperous white countries outside of Europe? You realise hundreds of millions of whites most likely wouldn't be alive now if it weren't for us and our empire?

You know romans were indo european italics right?

absolutely btfo

The White Race is a Jewish Meme.

Scandis, Finns and everyone else where living like pic related, not mudhuts like anglos were

OK nice video game screen cap, but based on the architecture, your game is set in the early medieval period, the hut you presented , found in Dan yr Ogof Caves in Whales, is an iron age replica, so it's really apples and oranges.

Counterpoint: who gives a shit?

Cozy Hobbit dwelling

Kraut detected

What do you people have against Anglos? Is it because they are consistently beating the shit out of you guys? These are clearly peasant houses. The Brits were always ahead of their time. Accept it. While the Brits left the Union and got their shit together, you schmucks are still behind. You guys have always been the ass of Europe. Always will be.

Be British
Call other people commies
Lol

>am anglo
>have qt finnish girlfriend
>plough her regularly

Seems pretty good to me

Looks pretty cozy tbqhphamalam

>cozy
Is this the anglo defence when pointing out their Africa tier past? I could show a picture of some abbo hut and say it's anglo and you would say it's "cozy"

Oh man I wish we had a board for shitty "banter."

They don't look like much from the outside but the insides were much nicer.

to be fair those are a bit more sophisticated than your average mud hut.

and there's probably a well-made agricultural plot not pictured.

You understand that Anglos or Angles are from Denmark and therefore "Scandis". You are also showing an image from a much later period so it's hardly much of a comparison. Or are you confusing Anglos with Celts from pre-Roman Britain?

>Dan yr Ogof Caves
There would have been for sure, also,
>iron smelting,
>simple tool and weapon design
>hide tanning,
>food preservation techniques,
>animal husbandry,
>crop turning.

During this time the Finns were basically nomadic chasing reindeer around like a bunch of niggers.

hey thats my house

this makes me want to become a truck driver and mow shitskins down

>Anglo-Saxons
>Not Germanic

Imagine being that first dude with blue eyes. Apparently the women fucking loved it, so we know he was shoulders deep in strange constantly. I imagine if he ever traveled it freaked people out when they meet him the first time. It might be dangerous, like how albinos are hunted in Africa, people might have thought he had magic powers.
I mean besides the power to slay nearly infinite brown eyed pussy, which has been passed down to all his descendants.

Give me one of them pretanii huts, my spouse, my longbow and my poetry, roaming the rolling hills of these pleasent isles. Nuke everything else.

Perfect.

>cut your finger
>die

Those are Celtic style houses, they inhabited Britain since the middle bronze age. Anglos migrated to Britain in the early fifth century.

Anglos look too suspiciously close to Jews. Anyone notice that?

>>/reddit/

It's like getting swarmed by an ant nest