Trump supporter assaults Arab family

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/862389285982306304

This is Trump's Amerikkka. Disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

starobserver.com.au/news/national-news/victoria-news/rabbi-jewish-lgbti-rights/154806
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Tr*mp supporters
>stupid

Why is this news?

This is fake as shit

You call it an "Arab family" but in reality we all know it's a Terrorist family.

>MY COUNTRY IS THE GODDAMN GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, EVERRR!!!!!!!

American education

Lol American men are so pussy when they get angry.

American education.*

>controlled opposition

If they don't like it they should go back to their own country.

>5' 6"
also muslims are our allies against the jews and islamophobia has no place on the far right

>verbally attacked

so not-attacked

sage

>I don't like being invaded
That's a felony goy especially saying it in the presence of a brown person!

BASED
A
S
E
D

third worlders mad that they wont stand up for their country like our patriots will

american retardation, more like it

>man "verbally attacks" some Arabs
Yelling at people is now newsworthy?

So now drunk rednecks make national news?

No because it's a white person committing a "hate-speech" crime which happens to fit their political agenda. If it was a Arab family raping a white woman nobody would even care.

Sadly this, the american guy is wearing brand new clothes and saying things that tick all the boxes. Clearly he has dressed himself for this act with a haircut/trim and clothes fitting of someone who would be perceived as "rough" or, to put it bluntly, dumb and prone to violence. Fake as hell.

False flag

If he didnt touch the mudslimes its just lawful for him to express his opinion.

I could sit here and list in how many ways we are better than you and how much your country sucks, but thankfully all I have to do is type one single word.

Melbourne.
starobserver.com.au/news/national-news/victoria-news/rabbi-jewish-lgbti-rights/154806

hoax

Don't even have to watch to know it's fake as fuck and just part of the (((media))) agenda

Slide thread
Go masturbate instead of being here

I am curious at this point have any of these attacks by Trump supporters turned out to be real?

We dont have fuckin hate speech in america

Americans - the modern day imperialists mass murderers

Shame on you terrorist dogs

People would care because calling it rape would be considered being culturally insensitive. You'd at least be required to take sensitivity classes plus anger management class. If you're lucky you won't get slapped with a hate crime.

This is the America of the Left

It's nothing new.

Before the Brits showed up you guys were burning widows alive on funeral pyres

Post his mugshot kek

That, and American liberals seem believe that being a violent belligerent cunt is just part of being a minority.

This is so fake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Arrested for what? You guys are falling for leftist propoganda

Our guy.

public intoxication, retard

What the start of the story.
This stinks

>falls for fake video
>calls others retards

Fuck off Justin

Nothing wrong there

>Bigger story than trucks of peace
>No blood.
>Looks fake as fuck
Sage.

A ridiculously drunk faggot from New England went to Texas to party with his bros and started harassing some people.

Happens everyday on South Padre. Alcohol is sinful and against Christian values. Stop drinking pol, sort yourself out.

This is either a false flag or he's whacked out on drugs. Sober people don't grab their dicks and curse at the top of their lungs in public. Alternatively he could be suffering a manic episode of bipolar disorder.

If law was just he would've been able to beat the shit out of that whole arab family.