Group posts bail for black mothers on Mother's Day

>A coalition of 25 groups across the country organized National Mama's Bail Out Day to bring attention to ways in which the criminal justice system and the bail process is disproportionately affecting black mothers, Hooks said.

>Many of the women in jail across the country are black and mothers. Black women are 44 percent of the nation's jail population and almost 80 percent of the women in jail have young children, according to a 2016 Vera Institute of Justice report

>"As a black lesbian mother, as someone who has spent time in a cage I know the feeling of being snatched away from my babies and I know that there's women in my life that have raised me that have spent time in cages and that's queer and trans mothers, church mothers," Hooks said.

nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/mama-s-bail-out-day-brings-black-moms-home-jail-n759061

Other urls found in this thread:

bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Church mothers

What did she mean by this?

just exile or execute them. prisons don't work.

>As a black lesbian mother
lol

>Church mothers
>What did she mean by this?

well when taken in context, listed after queer and trans mothers, church mothers are obviously some new sexual fetish identity movement involving being a fat nigga bitch in prison.

Somebody with time should figure out who this program gets sprung, and track the rates of recidivism with these criminals.

>inb4 one of them murders somebody

Single mothers destroy everything though. This was a bad idea. Good luck black population. You're deserving all that you get now.

Get married before popping out kids. Otherwise these are the feminized dindus stinking up the place

>imprisoned for breaking the law
>uses incessant string of identity-politics labels to elicit sympathy

Ridiculous. I wonder how many of these dindus are going to magically vanish once "they's be free"...?

Single black women being under the power of black pastors who are no better at promoting their own degeneracy

>The effort also intends to highlight the ways in which the bail system hits black mothers harder than others, Hall said. Because of the pay gap black women are underpaid and tend to be the breadwinner in their families and have fewer resources than others to make bail so they end up languishing in jail for months for crimes they've only been charged with, not convicted, which results in criminalizing poor people, Hall said.
>tend to be the breadwinner in thier families
Accidental redpill by NBC

If you are a black female in prison, you are the lowest of low. Lower than mudslimes. Black women are the greatest beneficiaries of the welfare state to the point of abuse. The laziest of all humans and you can tell. So pathetically lazy they don't even bother getting married to put in the hard work of being a good wife.

Fuck these women.

Kill all the ones that are in jail.

holy shit most of these people are in jail for abusing their kids in some way way to fuck over the kids trust liberals to fuck kids.

umm how about NOT committing crimes which got your dumb ass in jail in the first place
dumb niggers

If your system is anything like ours this isn't just a meme. The legal system is fundamentally broken and probably always has been. As a lawyer let me tell you that a good lawyer is your best friend in the system, even if it might not feel like it.

Bail can be refused by judges for the most horseshit of reasons and sometimes all it takes to keep you out of jail for the two years before your trial is a lawyer smart enough, or with enough balls, to stand up to the judge. Of course if you're a poor drug addict up for a nonviolent offence it's pretty easy to argue that you should be let out on bail rather than clogging up the jails, costing the state money, and exposing the state to liability by making it responsible for your care, but if you're a poor as fuck drug addict you'll get a public offender and end up in the slammer for a year and a half before the judge gets around to giving you a slap on the wrist while some rich kid who chokes a bitch will walk because he can afford to pay the "bribe".

Fuck the legal system.

And fuck people who think that just because it's niggers that means it can't happen to them too.

Kind of retarded to do it for Mother's Day honestly. Mother's day is an unimportant holiday. For the sake of the kids, why not bail them out specifically so they can attend events about their kids? Graduation, birthdays, etc.

>And fuck people who think that just because it's niggers that means it can't happen to them too.

That's why this infuriates me, it's not just black women that a suffering from the stupid legal system we have.

>as someone who has spent time in a cage

>public offender
kek, I meant public defender.

>lesbian mother
Fucking blacks can't even be lesbians right.

Imagine working for this organization. A bunch of rich liberals exploiting your dumb college ass to approach rich people to waste I'm guessing hundreds of thousands of dollars for this shit.

Who the fuck put the money up for this and why?

>plebbit detected

>The coalition raised about $400,000 to bail mothers out of jail, said Arissa Hall, a National Mama's Bail Out Day organizer and project manager at the Brooklyn Community Bail Fund.

>rubs hands together furiously

YOU FAGGOTS COULD HAVE USED THAT MONEY FOR REAL SHIT

Why? Because I don't think that niggers getting shafted at the end of a broken system that impacts you too is fucking hilarious bro :)?

Protip: you and niggers are equal in the eyes of the law. If it happens to niggers, it can happen to you too.

>"no it won't because i've never and will never do anything wrong"
Yes, we've all heard that one before.

This raised 400 grand for dumb niggers?

,,,what is the game here?

Good redpill

Except I'm not out committing crimes like 90% of the black population of this country.

White guy here who just went through the legal system for a DUI. If you aren't a nigger and you have money, it actually is pretty awesome. I just had to pay a bunch of money and go to two classes. But then again I didn't chimp out at every person within ear shot... maybe that's the secret?

>Black women are 44 percent of the nation's jail population
Blacks are only 38% of the prison population. Of course, they are only 13% of the population.

bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

Where are the snarky FACT CHECKS now?

>Protip: you and niggers are equal in the eyes of the law.

QUID-PRO-TIP: the 'law' may be blind, but cops, judges, and lawyers are human and have eyes and see niggas for what they are and lock them up accordingly.

You will 100% commit a crime at some point in your life. 99% chance you already have.

It only takes a few Kafkaesque disasters from that point on to land you in a cell with a trial date on the other side of the decade. You may not even be guilty, it may not even be a "real" offence, but you will sit in jail for YEARS before that even matters. The bail system is fucking stupid.

>If you aren't a nigger and you have money, it actually is pretty awesome
It's really actually just the latter, senpai.

Wrong. There are plenty of poor white people sitting on bail who shouldn't be, lives effectively on hold, because they couldn't afford to buy justice.

Sponsored by the National Organization of Bail Bondsman

Not to mention niggers can't afford five and six figure lawyers.

It's like the New York Yankees versus a team out of the Special Olympics.

I hoped they saved some money in case one of them skips bail.

>money paid is typically 10% of actual bail
>if you fail to appear that's forfeited and the person that bailed you out is responsible for 100% or they go to jail too

At least that's how it works in my state.

>You will 100% commit a crime at some point in your life. 99% chance you already have.
Not everyone was born in a penal colony you stupid drongo

That sounds hilarious. However when do liberals, especially these marxist nigger liberals ever feel the consequences of their actions?

>he says, as he speeds on the way to work

>You will 100% commit a crime at some point in your life. 99% chance you already have.

I actually agree with this though. So many stupid laws out there.

>tfw I can't carry a concealed club in my vehicle for protection, but if I choose to carry a gun it HAS to be concealed.

When the bounty hunter shows up at thier door

>it happened to me

If they want to raise money to bail niggers out of jail and feel good about themselves go ahead.

Just don't expect me to contribute to it or believe that it's bad or inequal that they were there in the first place.

>Black women are 44 percent of the nation's jail population
That can't be true

I think they mean FEMALE jail population.

>bail process is disproportionately affecting black mothers

We live in a time of Anarcho tyranny
There's no way these rules will be held against the coalition bailing them out

Does this all go to the prison system? If so, black lives matter is stupid. To pay bail means it goes towards the prison system or government system.

Congrats.

This is the argument as to why slavery can be considered to be brought back.

I don't back slavery.

Jail and prison are not the same.

>as a black lesbian