What are some good news site? Or a good news site? Aggregator will do as well, but preferably something more...

What are some good news site? Or a good news site? Aggregator will do as well, but preferably something more...concentrated.

Other urls found in this thread:

spidr.today/?c=us&s=count&ar=0
amazon.com/SJWs-Always-Lie-Taking-Thought/dp/9527065682/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494771095&sr=8-1&keywords=sjws always lie
alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=mMJF__-OBjE
zerohedge.com/
thegatewaypundit.com/
theconservativetreehouse.com/
armstrongeconomics.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who are these girls with Eminem?

I'll tell you if you answer me first

Can somebody explain the middle finger meme to me? It seems like certain types of person are doing it in an increased number, but I don't understand why.

it's post ...ironic...quasi..rebellious gated community self...awareness...shtick also referencing valley girl gang sign craze with varying levels of said self...awareness while signalling genderfluid..ness.

I still don't get it. Who are they flicking off?

Sup Forums.org/pol
reuters.com
economist.com

spidr.today/?c=us&s=count&ar=0

news.infogalactic.com started by Voxday, author of SJWs always lie amazon.com/SJWs-Always-Lie-Taking-Thought/dp/9527065682/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494771095&sr=8-1&keywords=sjws always lie

CNN

>reuters
>economist

Jaojao please

Reminder that if you get your news from only one source and don't come to your own conclusions by comparing differing narratives and pov's you are a sheep

Sup Forums.org

alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup Forums.org

>vox

good job janez

Focus on SJW and cultural marxism makes for any news site being worthless. I don't want to fucking read about immigrants and trannies, I want economic trends, global market shifts and military movement. 'SJW' is something manufactured as a kool aid for american public.

Look at a few sources. I use:

>Economist
>AP
>Washington Post
>Breitbart
>WSJ

Mostly.

The daily wire / (((Ben Shapiro)))
youtube.com/watch?v=mMJF__-OBjE
+Euronews
+Sup Forums

drudgereport.com

I read everything. You never know where you will pick up pieces of info, even on a crappy gossip site.

People here actually read (((The Economist)))?

Fucking nu-Sup Forums

zerohedge.com/
thegatewaypundit.com/
theconservativetreehouse.com/

armstrongeconomics.com/

Jesus, I hate edgy girls.

wtf happened to Dodger?

Ben "I'm wrong on every prediction I ever make" Shapiro.

Nice spruiking of your podcast on Sup Forums Ben.