Is Joe Rogan legit?

Is Joe Rogan legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=rSunPgv-BnI
youtu.be/V9XeyBd_IuA?t=4m49s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he is a faggot gnome

He's talented at interviewing people, but when he starts talking about his own shit you realize he's an idiot.

end yourself. He knows way more shit than he lets on, but he's a reasonably legit dude.

nobody fucking cares.
unfunny comedian. stick to UFC.
>invite the leading astrophysicist on your podcast, talk about moon landing hoax for entire show

He is fucking great.

He gives people a platform to reach tens of millions of people who otherwise would not have one.

The Jordan Peterson podcast a few days ago was fucking amazing

This. When there's a good, intelligent guest on he's pretty good at steering the conversation (or just keeping the fuck out of the way) to make for interesting listening. When there's an actual funny guest on there's always pretty fun banter.

However, when he goes on personal tirades it's fucking cringy.

>Who knows if plants communicate psychically through shrooms man, lol
>No border man, lel XD
>You don't like pot-smoking you fucking punk ass bitch asshole fuckface, nah I'm just playing, jk, no jk?
>Expanding on an unfunny personal observation/joke for WAY too long while laughing at his own humor while nobody else is amused

When there's not a very interesting guest on it's complete shit.

Rogan is an idiot, in the Peterson interview he couldn't follow the conversation. The magic science negro was more his speed.

hes not even a comedian though, are you burgers really THIS autistic?

Which peterson interview? in the latest one he hardly talked and just let Jordan Peterson speak the entire time.
He basically reacts and asks questions as though he was the average listener, which is good

Rogan is okay. Not super-good, but not bad either.

nigger science guy is the perfect fit to talk about the moon landing conspiracy and debate with flath earthers

those are topics on his level

>legit
Powerful!

>joe rogan
>not a comedian
>just does comedy shows whilst standing up
>what is that called again?

>you
>hanging from the ceiling by a rope
>whats that called again?

He's not the greatest nor the worst. He conducts some great interviews and the long form style conversation really gives the audience the illusion they're sitting along side engaging too.

However, some of his interviews have becoming pretty cringe-worthy - the Steven Crowder pot debate was unpleasant. He definitely has a muscle head superiority complex at times and his banter is pseudo-intellectual at times, though I believe the guy is gorilla philosophical and I enjoy seeing every new podcast he conducts.

Holy shit that podcast was the best of all time. Exposed a lot of those male feminist.

No, (((he))) is a shill and a degenerate tattooed pothead

He impressed me with his coherency during his post-fight interviews last night. I'm a fan so far.

Projecting

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk

YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

He mistakes taking drugs for actual true enlightenment instead of merely short circuiting your brain. Having taken just about every psychadelic known to kan I can tell you that you'll get more insight into life just sitting in quiet contemplation than you'll ever get being whacked off your face. That being said he's funny in a m moronic DUDE WEED kinda way.

>[Crowder is making a good point]

WOAH SLOW DOWN YOU FUCKIN PUSSY YOU RIGHT WING FUCK!!! I'M GONNA TURN AND GIVE JAMIE THAT "CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS FAGGOT?" LOOK THAT I GIVE WHEN I
CAN'T CONTRIBUTE MEANINGFULLY TO THE CONVERSATION!!!

>[Crowder...a political podcaster...tries to talk politics some more]

YOU'RE SO UPTIGHT MAN YOU WANNA PUSH YOUR RIGHT WING NARRATIVE HERE DRINK AND SMOKE SOME WEED WE DON'T NEED TO TALK ABOUT IMPORTANT SHIT YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH I'M GONNA MOCK THE FUCK OUTTA YOU I'M A CENTRIST DUDE I'M TOO SMART AND REASONABLE TO HAVE FIRM CONVICTIONS ON ANYTHING!!!

DID YOU KNOW WIFI KILLS BEES?!?! JAMIE PULL THAT UP, WIFI KILLS BEES BRO!!!
JAMIE PULL UP THAT VIDEO OF THE RABBIT FIGHTING THE SNAKE!!! THIS RABBIT BEATS THIS SNAKES ASS!!! BUY ONNIT'S NEW KETTLEBELLS MADE OF GUT FLORA AND STEM CELLS!!!

DUDE WEED LMAO 400 POUND CHIMPS STEMS CELLS

are you salty because your autism was exposed or am i missing something?

aw yeah I must be hey teabag. end yourself

Yeah kind of. He's as good as his guest.

But at his worst he's mostly harmless.

>VICE
?

Wtf lmao, what's this?

are you salty because your autism was exposed or am i missing something?

two faced faggot

Whats /pols/ prob with gavin now?

I apologise for my fellow countrymen, he's just disabled. ignore him.

Seconding these points.

He's a meatheaded testosterone fueled monkey who thinks he knows more than he does. But he's great at interviewing people and he attracts some very interesting guests.

Any guest that isn't an MMA goon or a washed up comic hack generally will lead to a great conversation as he does know when to shut up and listen.

pretty sure ol' gavin was one of the founders of vice back before his pine-cone-in-ass days
your mum!!!! xD

> Brian, tell us about your cats and Olive Garden
> Prepare to have your minds blown, my next guest is Eddie Bravo, famed philosopher faggot
> Guys, I am really deep, cuz I saw a History Channel documentary about Nazi UFOs
> but next up, lemme get fat Joey Diaz tells personal stories, that are just recollections of Brian DePalma films
> brb gotta take some HgH

he's a faggot? who the fuck actually watches him
>calls me disabled
posts >mfw

He's definitely a stand-up comedian and does a ton of shows and specials. He's just not funny...

What are those things hes working out with?

this, great episode

You don't like Joey Diaz? Fag.

>works for a jew
>faux right winger
>literally founded vice
>fucking Canadian
>no chin
>"proud boys"

that is Joe Rogan norm de rigueur

this desu

I fucking hate Joey Diaz with the burning passion of a thousand suns.

pic related
anything other than shitty memes? Vice was once pretty good.

He's a legend for the UFC, even if he is a sperg and/or retard about 50% of the time. Nobody comes close at being the commentator that he is

Fuck what /heem/ says

As for everything else - he's literally prefresher-tier and not worth listening to if youre over 16. Complete moron

He seems like a dumb guy who's read a lot of books. It's like he has knowledge without wisdom.

I've only watched a few of his podcasts, but it really shone through how dumb he was when he interviewed Peterson. He didn't seem to understand what Peterson was talking about, and his follow up questions were completely nonsensical.

Kissing Milo and shoving things in his ass to be edgy were some major red flags

>the leading astrophysicist

>Black Science Man

Listen, I know teenagers are supposed to be retarded, but this is ridiculous.

Didn't you watch the second Crowder-Rogan podcast? Everyhing was going fine untill they started talking about weed, and Joe went full retard mode calling Crowder a pussy, bitch, dumb etc. Its was kind sad because you could clearly see that Crowder was upset and almost started crying, his voice was cracking up and eyes became slightly red. And when Crowder said that he should call him a punk ass pussy bitch Joe replied: Its just a prank bro, we are friend lmao.

aren't there BASED black men you should be fucking right now? And is working for jew not a big enough red flag for Sup Forums? are you actually that new?

XD!!!! end yourself.

kettlebell

The JRE is like the type of long interesting philosophical discussions and debates you have with male friends once and awhile where you kind of get to probe what your friends really think and feel and how smart they actually are. The type of stuff women, autists and faggots and other superficial types never get to enjoy.

Yes he is not super deep or intelligent, but that is the vibe from his show.

He also uses couched language a bit to make sure his convos and guests don't go too far into politically correct subjects so there is mild censorship but the show is a product that makes him money and he does have a reputation to protect so I don't blame him.

So yes, he is legit.

go suck off an abbo mate

Yes.

Dan Pena got it right when he called out Rogan for being a fraud on his own show

youtube.com/watch?v=rSunPgv-BnI

>calls other people salty for not liking peoples responses
>tells someone to fuck a based black man because he doesn't like their response
ok mate.

He's so fucking boring. A disgusting fat fuck with the most disgusting voice ever telling disgusting stories or wannabe-gangster stories at every turn, like they are profound or something.

literally 9gag tier posts. Lurk moar

>calls me 9gag tier for posting XD!
He's a gate keeper, but he is very, VERY good for normies to get the basic/introductory red pill slippin' down the pipes.

How is he 'the leading astrophysicist'? He seems to be just a pop-sci spokesperson, surely the actual leading astro-physicist is in an observatory/lab doing actual scientific things instead of hosting a nerd talkshow about Star Trek?

lighten up a little, he's an entertainer, dumbass

This.

His comedy is pretty weak as well.

Exactly my thoughts.

I did and it was cringey on three fronts. One was Rogan acting like a complete bully because someone challenged his views. The second was Crowder handling it like an actual bullied kid and saying basically 'please do not bully me'. The third was me empathising with Crowder because that's exactly how I would react, tearing up and all.

should have been more specific
literally 9gag tier

This

look how salty you are because i pointed out your blatant hypocrisy. you really don't have a high IQ do you my autistic little friend? its been fun triggering you tonight

joey posted a jiu jitsu video and everyone asked why was it in slow motion lol

literally 9gag tier

what Hypocrisy? you get called out then just copy paste my post, see . literally 9gag tier. it's like i'm debating a 14 year old from 2008 Sup Forums that just replys with
>nou
and
>jokes on you i was only pretending to be retarded xDDDDD
the only difference is that same person would have stopped replying long ago instead of pretending that they've somehow triggered me

t. Mehmet

Nah. He used to rightfully believe that the Nasa Moon Landing was a hoax..then he got Neil DeGreasy Tyson on his show and flipped

Yes
He's one of the few legit celebrities out there.
He's wrong about a lot of stuff, but if you listen to his stuff you can tell he examines information, and makes his own opinions on things.
If nothing else you have to respect him for not just blindly following a narrative.

I like some (not all) of Crowders stuff but he has this teacher vibe.
It is one thing to be right about a specific point but another one to get it from a guy who clearly shows that he believes himself being morally superior.
I wouldn't let that guy educate me either.
No wonder Crowder is friends with Ben Shapiro, who suffers from the same dysfunction, although in an even worse way.
If I were Joe I wouldn't invite Crowder again, unless he believes that it'll widen his audience by having a guy there lecturing everyone.

After you get a big enough following, ((They)) get a hold if you and ((they)) give you an offer you can't refuse. At this point he's a Gatekeeper.

For reference: youtu.be/V9XeyBd_IuA?t=4m49s go to 4 minutes, 49 seconds... But watch the entire thing because it is unadulterated truth from Ned Beatty.

He stays on neutral ground for the sake of his show but overall he's a great guy. You should totally watch his shows with Jordan B Peterson.

Rogan flip flops too much. He claims that he's a neutral party and the point of his show is to stir debate so he'll try to play devils advocate, but he just ends up agreeing with whoever he has on, which could be a hardcore liberal one day and a staunch conservative the next. The few times he does try to play devils advocate he comes off as a total douche, I.E. when he interviewed Crowder.

>He used to rightfully believe that the Nasa Moon Landing was a hoax
that doesn't tell you what level of retard you're dealing with?

His schtick only appeals to 13 year old mongoloids

its so good

I don't like Crowder, he's not funny, but he basically just said that he doesn't think blazing it is healthy. Nothing to get so extremely triggered over.

But that's not a bad thing. There's millions of liberals that get to see opposing opinions without a guy constantly interrupting and trying to score points by making the interviewee look ridiculous.
In todays media there's very few places where a conservative, a libertarian or a nationalist can explain his positions in peace without being shredded by the interviewer.

He's ok. Cares too much about weed though.

Anyone who brings some new solid ideas to my attention is someone I respect. His podcasts, especially Jordan Peterson has been interesting. Also Randall Carlson with the ancient civilizations and the catastrophic events were fascinating and honestly does change my everyday outlook on things. It all depends on the guest, though. Then you have the things Joe like to bring up every tim; DMT, floatation tanks, etc, etc, which is a bit boring but all right in the long run if you watch the select podcasts that are really, really interesting.

>yeah I'm just not really into weed, but it's not that big of a dea-
OH WHAT'S THE MATTER PUSSY? ARE YOU A LITTLE BABY BITCH? YOU STUPID FUCK? ARE YOU JUST A LITTLE PUSSY BITCH WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING? OH NO YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT? FUCK YOU, GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHOW. FUCKING PUSSY. FUCK OFF

Can you two cunts shut the fuck up already

Who is kan and why does he know so many drugs?

How many of you were having flashbacks to being bullied in high school?
Crowder can't handle low level meathead bantz.

No, he's a closet homosexual crypto jew.

I hate Joe Rogan.

i agree... These moron Air Force people around me now try to be psuedo intellectuals after listening to him..and when they start ranting on one of Joe Rogans talking points it makes me cringe.

I was never actually bullied but that is exactly how I would react. I felt second-hand bullied listening to it and I can't believe a 50-year old man could act that way, and that a 30-something year old man could reac that way.

I rewatched that part and yes, I agree, Rogan overreacted.

Still, when I read this quote from Rogan:
>OH WHAT'S THE MATTER PUSSY? ARE YOU A LITTLE BABY BITCH? YOU STUPID FUCK? ARE YOU JUST A LITTLE PUSSY BITCH WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING? OH NO YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT? FUCK YOU, GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHOW. FUCKING PUSSY. FUCK OFF

It's clear to me that he had an issue with Crowders vibe.

I mean everybody knows Rogan is a pothead, I'm not and I still watch him, so what.
Rogan makes these shows allowing people to present their position to a very wide audience without fear of being attacked.
But this comes with a tacit acceptance I believe, that the guest will not needlessly start attacking Rogan.
So if Crowder gets on there trying to lecture him about this I'd believe in Rogans position that Crowder came on the show just to show Rogans listeners what kind of degenerate he is in his opinion, or that Crowder is such a principled twat that he just can't stop dividing everyone into good and degenerate people.

Anyways, wont matter much, still enjoy Rogan's content and some of Crowder's content. Everybody has his weaknesses.

Fag who loves throwing in some random anti Trump shit in every interview which generally is not connected in anyway to the convo.

Isn't Joe Rogan like 50, what's he doing still waxing lyrical about weed?

You are trying to rationalize Rogans behavior quite heavily here. What he did was not a mature and level response to a person very mildly criticising something you like.

Jesus Christ I wish I never replied to this thread, it's absolutely awful and barely politically related.