You are coming to Church today right user?

You are coming to Church today right user?

>The typical U.S. Congregation draws an adult crowd that’s 61% female, 39% male. This gender gap shows up in all age categories. [1]
>On any given Sunday there are 13 million more adult women than men in America’s churches. [2]
>Midweek activities often draw 70 to 80 percent female participants. [4]
>Christian universities are becoming convents. The typical Christian college in the U.S. enrolls almost 2 women for every 1 man. [9]

churchformen.com/men-and-church/where-are-the-men/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69-h3y2BgTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sisters of Battle when?

It's almost like women are stupider and more easily socially pressured or brainwashed into believing stupid bullshit.

I tried church. I honestly wanted to give faith a whirl, but got it into my head that I might be able to meet a decent girl there.

My town apparently has developed a reputation for the "bad" (Homophobic) kind of evangelicals, so I figured they'd be fairly hardline, which is what I was looking for. I can't go to a Catholic Church, there are far too many Hispanics in my area.

I tried 3 evangelical churches, and attended the Youth/Young Adult groups. The first decided they'd send the teens and twenty year olds to other places of worship to "learn." I showed up right before the mosque trip. I also left before the mosque trip.

The second and third were worse, though. I was expecting Hellfire and brimstone, instead I had to hear about how "judging people is wrong" and how "God's forgiveness cleanses any sin." The people in the youth groups reflected that philosophy. Every qt I talked to was used goods.

Christianity and Christian girls are a meme, user. Why bother converting for some serial monogamist?

>Why bother converting for some serial monogamist?
cuck

I'm a cuck because I don't want to jump through hoops to settle down with used goods? Please explain.

>The typical U.S. Congregation draws an adult crowd that’s 61% female, 39% male.
Soooo, the roasties feel the need for divine forgiveness after their coal burning stint?

Absolutely!!!

God hates a roastie.

Leviticus 21:7
>They shall not take a wife that is a whore, or profane; neither shall they take a woman put away from her husband: for he is holy unto his God.

Hebrews 13:4
>Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

No, and I don't care. But some fucking church took over my gym this morning, so there's little snot nosed brats running around the pool deck while I'm trying to get my laps in

I don't own church clothes yet. I can't very well wear a tracksuit to mass. That's all I normally wear.

I just found God a month ago.

and yet, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

(sorry if not accurately phrased, I never read the bible in english. I could google, but it should be accurate enough)

God is pretty based

I'm a christian, what the fuck do I want to do in a ((church))?? You all play your stupid games, it matters zilch to the BOSS

Idiots

God's forgiveness doesn't change the fact that non-virgins make bad wives.

But thank you for bringing that quote up. It's a concise summary of why I loathe modern Christianity.

yes you can. You should strive for better. But if that REALLY is all you can manage at this point, then that is the perfect attire for the occasion.

Why the huge gap between genders I wonder? Perhaps because females have a higher emotional IQ??

Maybe you should try to be catholic, not some bastard version of "christianism"

Hans, your point is good. But you really! need to work on your presentation.

Like I said Paco, there are too many people like you in my area to justify going to a Catholic Church.

Plus, the new Pope is abhorrent.

Yeah that's from John 8:7. It's a favorite verse of liberals.

youtube.com/watch?v=69-h3y2BgTw

Here you go.

shuttup José. Your "God want's huge gold plated temples" version of Christianity has some good points. But the whole "God needs your money" bit is somewhat hard to accept

>Pope is abhorrent.
What are you on about?

I've heard a possible reason is that they go with their kids so that there is a replacement male authority figure (God) for the father.

A pro-immigrant South American preaching to Westerners about the need to accept foreigners?

Is there something I'm missing?

It's all spics and the elderly, trust me.

Christian girls are all fine and dandy until you get them in bed and get the most boring vanilla sex of your life.

>meet girl in class
>she's a pastors daughter
>2nd base on the 2nd date behind my truck in a McDonalds parking lot
>She didn't want to go to 3rd because she was a virgin
>go to their church to get in her pants
>one day after church her parents go relax in the living room
>We stay in the kitchen
>One thing leads to another and we fucc on the counter
It literally slipped in. No bleeding, no complaining, no force, nothing. No fucking way she was a virgin.
>"""accidentally""" nut inside her
>Later her mom makes sandwiches where we fucked
>Fuck on the counter and then eat fuck sandwiches every Sunday for about 3 months
She'd wear lingerie under her church clothes and give me a peek when nobody was looking. Definitely recommend fucking or dating a "nice Christian girl". Would not recommend marrying.

Emasculation of the white male, combined with lack of leadership qualities and the desire to be seen as a role model. Not all of the women who go to church with the kids are single. Dad might just be home sleeping in and not giving a fuck.

Can't even get them in bed because they'll bore you with bible verses first. Shortest date ever.

Ahh, got ya. My mind was on the whole protestants vs Catholics matter. Once my sluggish brain has been pointed in the right direction I fully agree with your point.

>John 8:7. It's a favorite verse of liberals.
That's kinda funny. '''They''' seem quite eager to throw stones

>He thinks "Christian girls" are anything other than slightly more discreet whores.
I spent my high school and college years plowing girls who went to Christian/Catholic schools and universities. Theyre bigger freaks than their public school counterparts.
When I was a freshman in college, I had a fuck buddy who would only do oral and anal because she was "saving herself for marriage, despite the fact I dropped more loads in her than a laundromat.

Because women are guillable and too preoccupied with finding a richer husband than their friends to develop critical thinking?

Thought that would be obvious.....

Dead kike on a stick

>American churches

lol no thanks. I'd rather not sing Christian rock tunes with a bunch of mammon worshippers and reformed skanks. I also can't stand that people wear fucking t shirts and flip flops in the churches around here.

>try going to Church (Catholic of course because Belgium)
>only old people

too bad

God's forgiveness doesn't imply in man's forgiveness. You can wholeheartedly wish God's redemption and deny because you don't believe she will be a good wife. God doesn't care if you are hurting someone's feelings :D

No because all the preachers are reptilian alien antichrist crypto Jews. They preach disobedience to God's law and are leading their deluded flocks straight to hell.