youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-president-elect-law-firm-russia-news-conference-a7522466.html
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/05/22/firing-comey-was-a-grave-abuse-of-power
archive.is/fdaiX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

prev

Awoooooooo

>BREAKING

BREAKING

>COMPANY THAT SAID 'TRUMP HAD NO LEGAL TIES TO RUSSIA' ACTUALLY WON RUSSIAN FIRM OF THE YEAR AWARD

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-president-elect-law-firm-russia-news-conference-a7522466.html
t
his is insane.

Stay alive little thread

Thought that was Enoch Powell for a moment. Apparently Fred Trump and Powell are very similar

It's the nationalist genes.

Bernie and Trump supporters: Just remember, the same time next year, you will be wishing our President a Happy Mother's Day. :)

You went to see your mother right?

>mom is too far down in Texas so I can't see her today in person.

Cant wait to watch fatty traitor hang from the neck to death. Do you think it will be shown on TV????

Welcome to 2016 before the election. This was already talked about back then

the quote is "no income sources in russia with a few exceptions"

and one of the exceptions is the $20 mil campaign loan that caused all of this.

Haven't talked to her in years, probably for the better.

kek nobody had the relevant tax data back then to prove that he sold us out for a few million

You can talk to your Alt Right standard issue anime pillow waifu

>Cant wait to watch fatty traitor hang from the neck to death.
It will be death by a mountain of vanilla ice cream.

Haha, what a sack of fat sagging garbage that family is.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people!

Salt

You julip sucking little queer better stop impeding Trump or I'll shove that bonnet up your ass.

Oh sorry, though you were Lindsy Graham. Carry on

My mother is back in the states, but around here, we celebrate mother's day in 2 weeks. Should I call her today, or in 2 weeks?

Call her today.

Today because it's being celebrated in the States now.

You should be calling your mother every week at least, Poland. But I should also get a licence to carry a gun before CCing here so whatever it's a free country.

That awoo looks more masculine than Lindsey Graham.

I like horses!

You know, I always wondered what must have gone wrong for somebody to become a liberal. There are millions of them, and every one of them has a different story. Child abuse, low IQ, hate of being picked on, jealousy of other people's money or talents, there is always a reason. One thing all of these people have in common is that they give up their souls and their morals to become a commie, their fellow comrades become their own family. You know those numbers would fall if we brought the nuclear family back, good morals and complete families kill liberals like nothing else, really shows how screwed up the world is if there is so damn many of them today

>Independently wealthy billionaire
>Commits treason for a few million
Leftists actually think this.
Why can't you just accept that the American people rejected your shitty ideology and your shitty candidate?

>Being nice
Fug...

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/05/22/firing-comey-was-a-grave-abuse-of-power

Comey issues subpoenas to Flynn's associates and is on the verge of expanding the Russian investigation. Then Trump fires Comey.

Yeah, this is a cover up and Trump colluded with Russia.

>Spamming ladyboy junglemonkey still posts here

You niggers are around as dark as some africans.

Adorable.

WHAT ABOUT ME, DRUNPG?!!!!!
*calls abortion sacred*

>Last spring, when two Post reporters visited Trump in his office for another interview, Trump, in the middle of telling a story about how he demolished the Manhattan landmark that had stood where Trump Tower is now, asked his guests if they would like something to drink.

>In the same quiet voice in which he’d been conducting the interview, Trump said, “Okay, two waters and a Coke.” The interview resumed and less than a minute later, a secretary walked in with the drinks. No one other than the reporters and Trump had been in the office. And Trump never signaled the drink request to anyone outside the office.

I don't think you guys get it. Trump has long been recording himself. It's over.

Man oh man, id love to share a bed with these three hot sluts

You just know pic related will still find a way to make that tweet show how he's an incompetent russian puppet and how his whole family needs to be shot. These bots will never stop

Is it possible to overdose on schadenfreude?

HOW CAN YOU GOYIM BE SO EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!
THIS IS LIKE ANODER SHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>comey issues subpoenas

Well you're the the German and you should be an expert on these things.

No, that can't possibly be the reason why we lost. White genocide is a perfectly good platform to run on.

>Russia preemptively pulling the kike card
Kek, that'll leave then scratching their heads for a bit

This. Feels bad man.

>You know those numbers would fall if we brought the nuclear family back, good morals and complete families kill liberals like nothing else, really shows how screwed up the world is if there is so damn many of them today
Totally agree.

hello. how do i stop coming to Sup Forums?

thank you

C U T E

I'm gonna say no, I'd be long dead if it was.

Awoo~

Stop using internet outside of bare essentials for at least a week do detox. Make yourself very very busy so that you cant come so much.

uh oh...

You never leave. Ever

Can you imagine how all the Hillary-owned "journalists" act towards thier fellow reporters from Russia. What a bunch of sore losers.

I grow to hate the Jews less with everyday, and instead I grow to see them as an annoying irredeemable rat race of people that have deserved the hate and persecution they have recieved over the years. And they only survive now through their unity as a race, the ignorance of us Gentiles, and the obvious pacts with Satan they surely have made when the rejected Jesus Christ.

>not wishing the same for the first mother of his children
>not wishing the same for the second mother of his child
>mealania not living in the white house

That is very nice, sweden. Thank you for sharing.

>president
>under indictment
She's a literal troll. I swear she's out to make the left look like retards. She's a good egg.

AWOO derby day

Maybe we just haven't reached the deathly levels yet.

She's our useful idiot.

>mfw "claude" turns out to be trump shitposting from a secret account

>they
Fixed.

Maybe this should be a meme campaign today
>This Mother's Day, don't forget to Shout Your Abortion!

Louise is a conservative powerhouse. When she talks, the right listens.

Jeez Louise

She admitted to pillpopping herself retarded so she might actually be this unbalanced.

I'm sorry as sweet as that is, I have to ask: do you like pic related? ;)

Unfortunately you don't.

lets be honest here, if you cut mensch open, there would be nothing inside but half-dissolved pills and acid tabs, all floating in gallons of STD infested jizz

Well, I'd say that's for the better. Hatred can be blinding, and mistakes are easy to make because of it. However, I'm not going to trust them in this lifetime.

>Pierces Balls
>Becomes Sterile

Well, if I can't be a daddy, I can be a mommy :)

Why do Americans like to pretend like their country isn't a leftist-infected, nigger-infected, spic-infected, kike-infected shithole to a huge extent?

Do you have a good collection of gore?

why do you take so much dick up your ass?

That is UNPRECEDENTED. He MUST be IMPEACHED. Even the 57 Intelligence Communities and my anonymous sources out of Trump Tower and Trump Grill tell me that DRUMPF is on his way to prison RIGHT NOW.

Have you prayed to muhhamed today?

if you don't live in a big city, it's not. we're also a large enough country that you can live thousands of miles from a city

HAND GRENADES

holy shit how is cwc is still alive

i saw her trending on Twitter this morning

she's making a real good name for herself and she'll just keep posting more bogus shit and people will buy it up

Be ready for the hearing.

Regardless of what she says: Grassley has confirmed that Trump is not under investigation. Feinstein is on the same committee and heard the same classified info Grassley did. How can you indict someone if they aren't under investigation? I'm no lawyer but that seems to be an important step in the legal process.

>that Pence's tweet
Forgive me Mr. Vice President.

For rare they may be, I have a tenderness for krautz bantz

Praying to Muhammad is shirk, there is no god but god.

God*

>Your average hillary voter

>Germany Confiscating Homes to Use for Migrants
"A massive attack on the property rights"
>In an unprecedented move, Germany has confiscated six residential buildings and given them to "migrants"
> It's aimed at pressuring the owners of other buildings to offer their homes for rent.

Legislation was proposed to do the following:
>The Senate would authorize the police to enter private homes to house refugees, even against the will of the owner.
>The proposal is clear: The police can enter private property without a court order in order to search for housing for refugees when these are threatened with homelessness. You can do that 'without the consent of the owner.' And not only should the police be allowed to do this, but also the regulatory agencies.
>Meanwhile, some Germans are asking what is next: Will authorities now limit the maximum amount of living space per person, and force those with large apartments to share them with strangers?

archive.is/fdaiX

Ummm.../pol? This chancellor DID do something wrong.

DEFEND THIS DRUMPFFFFFFF

It's it true Donald Trump bought two my pillows for himself and gave the cardboard boxes to his wife to sleep on?

those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad

Oh sweden...