Why arent you a vegan?

Why arent you a vegan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw&t=308s
genius.com/Nirvana-something-in-the-way-lyrics
nutritionfacts.org/2016/09/13/estrogen-animal-products/
freefromharm.org/health-nutrition/vegan-doctor-addresses-soy-myths-and-misinformation/
westonaprice.org/health-topics/soy-alert/moobs-man-boobs-and-soy-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why should I be?

Killing animals is not the same as eating their carcasses.

because steak is really delicious
faggot

yeah it is, you're directly supporting the slaughter, stop making excuses faggot

Wait how do you think that beef is made?

youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw&t=308s

This guy is a vegan.

Let that settle.

Because I am not a faggot. Vegans will be put before a RWDS someday.

Because animals are delicious.

Because aside from hydroponics, which is incredibly limited, farming plants also harms animals.

- Land has to be cleared of trees and tilled, destroying an ecosystem for birds, mammals, insects, and other creatures.
- The soil needs to be fertilized, which can be incredibly toxic to the land itself, natural waterways, and the ocean.
- Water needs to be pumped in for irrigation, which can deplete underground reserves and destroy the water table, again harming ecosystems.
- Most staple crops such as grains/beans/rice/corn requires immense amounts of land and water.
- Harvesting kills hundreds of creatures who moved to the area thinking it was safe.
- The products still need to be transported to their final destination, which is currently vis fossil fuels.

Anyone who eats a plant-only diet is fooling themselves.

>all these buttblasted carnicucks

>more costly
>tastes like ass
>have to purchase goods with twinks and hippies
>smells

how are we "carnicucks"?

I ate meat earlier. I will do so again tomorrow. The day after that and probably the day after that assuming I still function. If anything, you're the cuck. We're out here eating all the delicious things and you're watching us teeth fuck your beloved animals.

Because I like animal suffering. I'll kick your pet if I ever see it cunt.

being vegan is more harmful to animals than eating meat

>falling for the meaty kike which has been proven to lower your life expectancy in a gorillion different scientific studies
>not a cuck

pick one

>watching everyone else eating my animal friends and impotently doing nothing
>not a cuck
pick one

While this is true, it is rather misleading/dishonest to not also include the fact that raising cattle or poultry requires a shit ton of land, water and feed.

Because I grew up with a father

1. Because I lift and 2. I'm not a fucking whiny loser who needs to make a big deal about what I eat.

because im smart

I like the taste of meat. Why are you vegan?

You're definitely right, I figured most know about how farming animals also harms the environment. I was just trying to argue that by being vegan you aren't really doing much to change the many problems in food production compared someone who is an omnivore.

Someone else kills them. If I stop buying meat literally nothing will change.

Because I don't have a reason to be one

>mfw all the vegans I've ever seen are skinny beta cucks or mentally ill

enjoy that B12 deficiency nigga

Because I'm not stupid

Why would I want to stop being omnivorous?

Was for 5 years before realizing it was horseshit. Got a lot of vegan bitch pussy though so it had a couple perks

A cow pasture is a diverse ecosystem. There are hundreds of plant and animal species that coexist and interact in a field cleared for cattle to graze in. Birds, insects, small animals are all present. Grassland also supports a greater diversity of animal life than forest since there majority of plant biomass is consumable in a field or meadow whereas most biomass in trees is unavailable for animals to consume. By contrast a field put to use growing crops is a single species environment, the crop that is being grown. I would also piont out that a vegetarian, to say nothing of a vegan diet, is a result of being economically privileged. Poor people, and poor societies cannot afford to be exclusively vegan.

I'm curious. Was there a difference in the way a strict vegan woman's pussy tastes? Better or worse than someone who's an omnivore?

It's ok to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

why aren't you bluewhaling OP?

>Sageing shit slide threads.
My nigga.
It would be a wondrous day when vegans actually campaign on legislation for better treatment of animals in the industry so animal products become of a much higher and better standard and therefore tastier.

Because I'm a reasonably sized human that needs actual fuel.

Because vegans are pretentious pricks so I rather kill animals to piss them off.

Meat is cheaper, tastes better and the value of an animal's life = 0

because im WHITE MALE.

Because hunting is too much fun and I like to have a balanced and healthy diet.

Fuck off vegfag

Because it's the tastiest form of protein available.

Why do you go against nature, and not eat meat?

Humans have canines in their mouth for a reason. It's because we evolved to eat meat. Not eating it is saying mother nature was wrong.

Healthier not to be. Just eat chicken and fish you turd.

This is probably one of the most retarded reasons I've heard. The deer that gets my bullet through the heart doesn't feel anything either.

Because burgers are fucking delicious faggot

My penis is larger than 3 inches.

because it tastes really fucking good

this. many vegans stuff themselves with carbs, which is understandable if you can only eat veggies otherwise. Drink some milk.

genius.com/Nirvana-something-in-the-way-lyrics

The argument I hate the most is that red meat causes cancer. So don't fucking eat red meat, it isn't the only animal protein available to eat. They're so ignorant. Good ones: "muh mercury" there are fish with little to no contaminants, but it's a little more expensive. And of course "MUH ANTIBIOTICS" so buy local or buy your "organic" brand of chicken, they are available.

I'm an ovo-lacto vegetarian and that's as far as I'm going to go.

I'm not going out of my way to cook all my own food to ensure it has no eggs or dairy in it.

If you want me to be a vegan you will have to be my personal chef or hire one for me. I ain't paying.

All meat raises the risk of cancer
all meat is full of hormones that have an impact on the human body(much, much more so than soy)

yeah they also tried to discredit chicken for being toxic and it turned out it was because the plastic containers the feed is in and the gloves that chickens are handled with left traces on the chicken and that was that. guess they're also against bottled water now.

Cos I'm straight

>no proof
>disregarded
If you reply with some huffingtonpost tier bullshit, you can go fuck yourself. Not all meat is treated with hormones and antibiotics
vegans are tards.

Man, this thread is filled with niggers and their "muh meat muhfucka".
Fragile masculinity at it again.

Because I'm not a faggot

>why aren't you a low-t permacuck beta faggot?
I dunno. Reasons, I guess.

nutritionfacts.org/2016/09/13/estrogen-animal-products/

Here it is faggot.

name a single vegan in this thread who isn't one of the following:
>someone from a middle-class or above household with no real struggles
>weak as fuck
>liberal arts major
>female

you can't

>killing animals is bad but killing plants is A-OK

Here's more

freefromharm.org/health-nutrition/vegan-doctor-addresses-soy-myths-and-misinformation/

Because I have teeth designed to cut meat and its tastey

because killing is good natural you dont deserve to live until you kill some thing and feast on its corpse until then you are a weakling and taking some one else place on this world some one better than you

>DURRR WHY YOU NOT PRETENTIOUS PASTY WEAK-WRISTED ANTIFAG

This is basically what you're asking.

I quit being vegan because I realized I would die if I tried living off the land as a vegan. The only thing to eat around here are rabbits, deer, fish and a few berries.

I need to have pic related. Bacon, pork sausage, blood sausage. Like dancing on shlomo & achmeds grave while angels jizz on your tongue.

Your teeth are designed to cut through cooked meat and plants and fruit.

Eating meat might have been advantageous for pre agriculture humans since in cold seasons they had nothing to eat except other animals but in this day and age you can eat whatever you want.

If science says vegan diets are healthier AND if they are cheap nowadays(how fucking expensive are cans of beans and almond milk expensive) then why not go vegan?

You don't even need to eat soy filled products, just eat beans, or lentils or peas, or just take rice protein supplements and drink your almond/hazelnut milk(which virtually are all fortified with vitamin D and B12) with some vitamin D and B12 fortified cereals.

>Why arent you a vegan?
Meat is delicious and much more nutritious than vegetables alone.

Also I'm sane so I don't give two shits about some random livestock animal dying to provide me with a meal.

There's a reason carnivores have higher intelligence. How much cunning did it take to sneak up on a lettuce?

westonaprice.org/health-topics/soy-alert/moobs-man-boobs-and-soy-2/

>implying vegans can grow tall
All the vegans I've ever met were short manlets who tried to force their opinion on everyone else.

>Why arent you a vegan?
Because I like eating meat.

They have a higher intelligence on average because it's harder to hunt for food mentally than eating grass, but we humans have evolved beyond evolution, we are not gonna get dumber for eating vegan or more intelligent for eating more meat. There's nothing in meat that makes us smarter, it was the act of hunting in packs that made us smarter.

>This guy is a vegan.
Only for a year and he's on tren, still wickedly strong and athletic though

that inferiority complex

>have evolved beyond evolution
Wut?

OK I take your meaning, but don't buy it. Evolution hasn't finished with us and there's a good argument that says breeding traits that previously would have been eradicated due to selection pressure is dangerous. Reductio ad absurdum, but: suppose we all go vegan, eventually adapting to the point we can no longer process animal protein directly. Then there is some natural disaster and we all have to go innawoods...

What I mean is that the food we eat will not change our intelligence purely because we take as much effort eating vegan as we do eating a western diet, we just buy it at the supermarket.

I'm 6'4", vegan, and I work for a vegan co-op in San Francisco as the meal programmer and I make $800K a year working 15 hours a week.

This

I'm 12'8" and carnivorous, and I work for Monsanto to help slit baby calf throats for 1.2 million dollars a year working ten hours a week.

Didn't know vegans could process grass.

>instead of solving a big part of the problem it is better to increase the problem
no

>There's nothing in meat that makes us smarter, it was the act of hunting in packs that made us smarter

Second part is somewhat true, most intelligent animals tend to be social animals, though there are exceptions like Octopus.

First assertion is false, access to meat also meant and higher calories and the range of amino acids and fats did facilitate brain development in early hominids.

>.....will not change our intelligence purely ....

Yes, it will. even if you factor in social and hunting pressures. Correlation between undernourishment and decline in intelligence and problem solving exists.

Sure you can argue you can get all your nutrients from plants (the human digestive system isn't that efficient) but you'll have to make that up in volume, essentially you'll spend more time eating and relying heavily on the infrastructure that harvests and conveniently brings food to your local grocer. (intelligent?)

Humans have not evolved past evolution, far from it.

T. Neurobiologist

Sage

>Has no real argument, so resorts to just calling the opponent a cuck

Back to your shitting streets, Paki.

Because its a fucking cult.

I love the taste of good roasted meat. Ain't nothing like some good kebabs, over some apple or birch coals. Some don't use vinegar, but I like that slight sourness it gives. Don't overdo spices, just a bit of basil and salt. Add a little a bit of onion on top, and you've got a feast. Roast a tomato over what's left of the coals as dip. Ketchup works too, if a bit crude. Hard to ruin a well-roasted chunk of meat.

Cuz I like meat

Because humans are predators.