Sup Forums used to love Stephen Colbert, what changed?

>Montage of Sup Forums memes and gifs uploaded to YouTube 10 years ago
>Filled with gifs of Colbert

youtube.com/watch?v=MdiPW8ICorg

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yx7wOxtf80E
nhentai.net/g/190624/
redalertpolitics.com/2012/09/29/pew-finds-colbert-daily-show-viewers-overwhelmingly-young-and-liberal/
youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gdQPeRUrJ64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums changed

He used to be funny. He's not so funny any more. His new show feels more like desperation for ratings.

Sup Forums was hijacked by the drones of Bannon who fooled the room temperature IQ mouth breathing simpletons who unironically think the white race is anything but a mistake of history

He used to play a fairly entertaining character who could be enjoyed by anyone. Now he's just an asshurt TV show presenter.

he turned into a massive faggot

Because he used to be genuinely satirical and targeted both sides.

Now he's a Drumpfborg

We grew up

This place never liked Colbert.

Those memes were just generic "FUNNY FACE XD" gifs.

Back then on his show he was pretending to be a conservative to be satirical, and considering the right-wing were pretty retard back then. Now the left-wing are even more retarded now.

Thank.

Rahm Emmanuel's brother, ari emmanuel became his agent
And rahm, as you know was Obama's chief of stsff

Colbert changed

What everyone else said. Colbert was funny when he made fun of both leftists and rightwingers, I used to love The Colbert Report. Now I can't stand the guy. Granted, my political views have changed alot since then, but I think he's changed more than I have.

most of what is done on Sup Forums is done for the lulz

schadenfreude is the end goal for the huge majority of anons

the various shills of various interest groups, be they liberals or fascists or whatever seem to believe that Sup Forums does things for whatever ideology holds the most sway, hence the constant shilling

but Sup Forums and user is in it for the lulz. never forget that. and liberals, sjws and assorted scum were warped by their toxic cancerous ideology into the biggest lolcows in internet history. thats why Sup Forums supported trump - he was the candidate whose victory would upset and anally annihilate the largest amount of people

>turkroach unironically believes the contrary
What a scumbag

those memes are mocking the pinnacle of leftcuck discourse.

It was edgy to be a left winger back then.
Everything was about bashing evangelical christians.

colbert is a bluepilled disingenuous cunt. Go away now.

Now atheist and the left are seen as gay again.

We grew up.

Sup Forums =/= the rest of Sup Forums

Sup Forums continuously burns the deadwood memes, do you see any trollface or firin ma lazor, even pepe almost died but they automatically rejected him after the racist nazi association.

I found Sup Forums 10 years ago and I don't remember really any discussion of politics like ever...

Plenty of race debates though.

I didn't really recognize much from that video. I'm starting to remember the doll girl with the mismatched eyes was really, insanely popular though wasn't she? Can't really remember.

The ballsackers are grumpy and keep nigging and gumping because they are grumpy. IOW, they are not erudite.

Nah, Colbert's old stuff used to be funny, same with people like Tim Heidecker. They all used to be funny. It just that with a republican president, any left leaning comedians tend to turn into insufferable cunts with their bashing. I honestly would find some of the Trump jokes funny IF they spaced them out. But it's nonstop, and to me, that's just fucking lazy.

Well he used to play a crazy over the top neocon.

Now he plays himself; a crazy over the top neoliberal.

He was funnier making fun of the neocons.

Always a Turkroach

Colbert has become too angry to be as funny as he was. His humor comes off as him flailing around looking for anything Trump-shaped and any intelligent depth to his humor has more or less vanished.

It's sad because once his audience starts to get Trump fatigue (and it will happen) there's nowhere else for him to go and he'll probably be canceled.

he sold his soul and started slurping down hairy circumcised jewish cock.

Eight years of liberals in power turned them into the establishment. They stopped being funny and started being propaganda for that establishment. Colbert became what he claimed to hate; an authoritarian shill.

And he's the mayor of Chi-congo (or Chi-raq)...

Pretty sure the Emanuel brothers are going to be a link in the DC/Hollywood pedogate ring.

(Also, the 3rd Emanuel brother wrote ObamaCare)

I dont really know what any of you fags are expecting with colbert, hes an entertainer that relies on views and ratings. his biggest fans are left wing. of course hes going to cater to what they want it's the only way to stay in buisness.

They where just as insufferable back then, you where just a young liberal back then.

TWO FUCKING SGOOPS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEWEWUEURUUEEEWERRRRRRRRR

>once his audience starts to get Trump fatigue (and it will happen)
It's already happening, that's why he melted down the other day.
His studio audience failed to respond hatefully when he cued them to boo.

Video?

>Implying anyone on a Vietnamese wall painting enthusiast forum has allegiance to anyone

TWO SCOOPS.................?

>proud roach

Colbert is a huge asshole.

Huge.

Pic and link unrelated.

Just something to think about on Mother's Day.

>And another serene Joe video to make the day better

youtube.com/watch?v=yx7wOxtf80E

This

I haven't watched the Daily Show since that dude from sports center was on it... I always thought Stewart & Colbert were cucks... never funny, just pushing a Jew narrative. Made me sad that so many young people got their news from them.

>I used to like him when he made fun of people I didn't like
>now he's attacking trump and I can't handle it
>also his ratings because trump said so

pretty much this. seems like we've been infested with special snowflakes.

STRONGBAD SCHLUMPFFF happened.

Sup Forums never even cared for this fuck.

After some digging I found the source. Was pretty easy actually.
nhentai.net/g/190624/

bc he's one of (((them)))

Because Sup Forums is able to discover the truth and form their own opinions. Thus, when the masses are being lied to and deceived its only natural that Sup Forums will discover the truth and go against it.

Never again will the internet be so free en uncensored. And never previously in history, has the common man had so much access to information.

Stephen Colbert began to actually believe the "LOL I GET MY NEWS FROM COMEDY HOSTS" crowds and started to push outright propaganda

he changed, plain and simple. I liked when he played the "republican" it was funny to watch and I loved it. He did a great job, he fucked with his guests because that was his character.
He would fuck about on the subject warping it to make both sides sound retarded or revealing one is kinda dumb or makes no sense. He changed, hes no longer his character from CC, but now hes just the dude promoting the establishment (that is not in power) sad.

04-06 Sup Forums was fucking awful. It ws literally tumblr. 07-08 is where it's at and it was the puberty stage for this shithole.

>Colbert was funny when he made fun of both leftists and rightwingers

Colbert invented a whole fake persona to mock right-wingers. He never dished it out equally to both sides. His viewers were just as liberal on average as those who watched the Daily Show.

redalertpolitics.com/2012/09/29/pew-finds-colbert-daily-show-viewers-overwhelmingly-young-and-liberal/

He was always liberal, but I didn't think he would go full retard.

He seemed to be reasonably bright, but he is like Samantha Bee with a penis now.

Just endless, unfunny party line rants. He must be under orders to be an attack dog for the left or something. I can't think of why her would have gone so stupid otherwise.

In any case, he should be ashamed of himself for being such a pathetic shithead.

To be fair, the changing started in 2010 after bday and the recess of the first wave of anonymous.

Ironic humour does beat lulsorandom humour however.

I liked him more when he was anti Neocon, now he's more anti traditionalist.

He's not funny anymore.

Now he's just an angry old man.

A jokes gotta be funny in order to be funny. Like in southpark, their critique of sjws was accurate but I didnt laugh at it once over the entire season or so.

UOUO CHUJKCH!
YNETO GFILK!!!!!

That picture's adorable.

I liked him more than Jon Stewert because he made fun of liberals and was mildly self deprecating, like Sup Forums.

Now he's just an arrogant asshole who takes cheap shots at Trump

fuck off newfag cancer

The character he played was more likable and funny than his real life personality on his show now.

The ironic thing is that people like and enjoy caricatures of the ultra conservative but hate and detest liberals.

Who /2009/ here

hard to find him fun when instead of being a diverse show where if he made fun of people, he did it to everyone, he just shits on/attacks trump literally the entire time and literally just like every other late night comedian.

shit gets old FAST.

because we loved his 'character' Stephen Colbert, which was a written character that he acted as. this new stephen colbert is the actual him, which he has admitted he's being more his actual self now

he's a typical liberal cunt.

Sooooo,,, Donald Trump...

It would be different if he actually talked about anything other than trump. His old show was just comedy with politics sprinkled throughout.
His new show is just 30 minutes of shitty one liners about trump. Back to back to back.

>Roach calls anyone a mouth-breather with a room temperature IQ
>average IQ of Roaches are in the 80s
Get out of here, Dunning Kruger!

Nu/pol/ cucks got hurt by a "cockholster" joke. Because, feelings.

I fucking hate what you LARPing shits have done to this board.

Either that or we're being invaded.

youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ

The individuals who make YouTube videos and post Sup Forums stuff on other social media outlets very often do not represent the average rank and file Sup Forumsack. Nice quads.

Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

Colbert didn't changed, he was a leftist Televangelist then and still is. You just stopped being a teenager.

He used to do entertainment. Birdman, stangers with candy, etc. Even his comedy central show wasn't completely political news. Now he's gone full propaganda. Look at the late show youtube page. every vid is trump related. Not really mad at him or care. He's just a shill who sold out for a really high paying job.

Its a meme you dip
Sup Forums didnt try to get him fired because it was offended. It just would have been funny.

10 years ago we were all bluepilled. We believed the lies pushed by out teachers and the media.

TWO FUCKING SCOOPS

>Sup Forums used to love Stephen Colbert
>Sup Forums is one person
I never liked that faggot

WE STILL LOVE YOU!!!

RAAAAAIN!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=gdQPeRUrJ64

yea it was always about the double standards never about the actual outrage. you think cock holster means anything homophobic to us trannies?

Or maybe people's political opinions evolved over time when they noticed the politicians were not listening no matter what...

i think the bigger question is what are people who watch colbert's tv show doing on Sup Forums when the should be fucking off back to rebbit

The world changed; the MSM narrative has been pushed to the extreme left and we react to it.

I used to be a middle of the road person, as the media and people around me went further and further into the point of ridiculousness I went further right, little by little at first and then eventually 1488.

Colbert changed.
We changed.
The world changed.

Or maybe we are on a politically incorrect board attacking a politically correct comedian...

Because Colbert Report was actually watchable. except for the segments on gun control.

He's always been insufferable but at least he changed it up every one in a while. Now, it's 'muh drumpf' 24/7 like every other no scripted tv show

The jewish writers used to be funny, but now they're in Aundda Hitla Panic Mode.

Sup Forums used to be funny

>having an opinion means you need a special space where you cant hear other's opinions

Ok shlomo. Who's banning you?

He got too big for his britches once he got his own show, cancelled all of his voice acting work, and drank the full-retard leftist kool-aid when up 'til that point he at least acted like he'd only had a sip or two.

>Sup Forums used to love Stephen Colbert
>everyone on Sup Forums has always been a screeching leftist
Hah, no.

Did we?
Maybe we were fags?
He doesn't try to be funny anymore. He's just another partisan hack.
Even Jon Stewart couldn't pass up a good joke at the expense of a liberal. Other than his former roommate, Anthony Weiner. Which took him weeks to hit that t-ball.

>Maybe we were fags?
>we
Nice camo reddit.

His new format is just boring as fuck. It's like every other talk show, but it's not even good at it.
First there's the monologue. I usually dislike this part in every show, and his isn't an exception. It's very hit or miss. His impression of Trump isn't half bad, but I like Jimmy Fallon's better.
Then there's a comedy bit, either live or pre recorded. These are usually okay. I quite liked the Hunger Games thing he did during the election, even though I never cared about the original Hunger Games.
Then comes the interview. That's where I switch channels. It's always some B-list celeb promoting some garbage, and it's never funny. Never!
Also, John Baptiste needs to shut the fuck up. Why his mic is left on during the show is beyond me.
The Colbert Report was pretty funny, but not as balanced as some anons seem to think. It was clearly biased against the Republicans. It was still great. Likewise with John Stewart's Daily Show.
The new South African dude just doesn't seem to have the same wit. This might be nostalgia talking, though.

That's a "royal we" and you will respect the crown.