It's time to stop. Think about how you're making the African American browsers of the site feel

It's time to stop. Think about how you're making the African American browsers of the site feel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TH6okIt97M4
youtube.com/watch?v=z2fiUeMLi4M&feature=youtu.be&t=304
youtu.be/U0YrG4pI004
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigger

This.

It's my first week here and I've been called a monkey three times already.

People have no idea how infuriating is it.

Trash post.
Sage goes in all fields.

No one care of these niggers

Fpbp

Well, you are monkeys, disgusting hybrids

> M-muh feels on an anonymous tibetan wicker weaving board

Go drink some drain cleaner please, favela monkey.

Stop it, moshe

Did someone say Nigger?

post 1 more time please

motherfucking motherfucker nigger faggot

just accept the mono life.

Nigger.

Fpbp & digits, kek.

NIGGER

Monkey says what?

sorry monkey man

STFU nig

youtube.com/watch?v=TH6okIt97M4

Google.

Shut the fuck up nigger. Lynch yourself
You shut the fuck up too you fucking favela monkey.

>African American
Well which is it lad? Are they African or american? Either way, they're niggers

Don't forget about the "r" word. It's very insensitive towards turkish posters of this board. You don't want to scare off one of the most educated and informative posters of Sup Forums would you?

sage

fpbp

This. Plus its one of the few things they have to make them feel edgy, just let the kids have it.

You are a monkey though

NIGGER^1000

If it hurts you, it's because you're a monkey.
But don't worry nigger, you can still have the pride of not being a nigger born in Africa, at least.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

I agree

Nigger

>Black people complaining about being called a nigger

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE CALLED THE "L" WORD.

>Don't forget about the "r" word
I will never stop calling out the redditfags

TRUE!

>Examines flag.

W E W
L
A
D

shut the fuck up nigger. sage.

>Nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER

Nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER

Nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER

I agree, let's remove niggers

porch monkey nigger shit

lurk moar newfag monkey

If they can't handle a word or the actions of their fellow "peeplez" den dat dey problem.... nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=z2fiUeMLi4M&feature=youtu.be&t=304

this is a quality b8 post if I've ever seen one

People would be able to hear you clearer if you didn't rattle your cage so loudly when you tried to talk, monkey.

Nigger

hey look a nigger-saying party!

I've been seeing a lot of threads like this one this morning. Are we being raided by SRS again.

Also obligatory NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER GET THE FUCK OUT YOU UGLY HUMORLESS BLUE HAIRED CUNTS.

> every human being is a stereotype of his own country

when you stop acting like a fucking marmoset and start acting like a human i will give you the courtesy of referring to you as such, but until then you are nothing more than a monkey.

hue.

Fuck everyone's feelings. British faggot.

ook ook

you all need to step into the darkness together, one last midnight for the whole nigger race

have you tried not being a monkey?

N I G G E R
N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R

>Every person is a stereotype of their own race.

Yikes.

>ctrl+F "nigger"
>only 48 results

nigger nigger

youtu.be/U0YrG4pI004

>people have no idea how infuriating it is.
>infuriating

How about spending 15 years of your life studying history only to finally come to the conclusion that Hitler had the right idea and the wrong side won? Spend a couple more weeks here, bucko. Then you can post about infuriating.

the only people that say nigger on the internets are insecure edgy losers because they know if they say it to the face of a real nigga they are gonna get the beating of their life.

>every human is a stereotype of humanity
heres a banana for the good money.

what about actual africans OP? only african americans are niggers? pretty racist tbqh

Whenever I hear the "charge" thing played at a baseball game I imagine it as, nig nig nig nig nig nig nig nig nig nig nig nig nig na na nuh na nuh, nigger!

you are a monkey

make this the forth time

Niggers always trying to tell white people what to do, the fucking moulignon morons.

nigger
fpbp
monkey

lmao most niggers are pussies, they always go in packs

You're right, I would never want a black person being comfortable with me calling them neighbor. We need to end this type of destructive speech and go back to a racially sensitive (white) society.

Fpbp

NIGGER stop Nigger in the Nigger, you freakin NIGGER. You shouldn't have tried to push """"black"""", Now Nigger will go Mainstream, and not in a pejorative way. The seed to a objective definition of Nigger is in the making and currently going to phase 4.

African american user here.
I'd rather the trolls and truly ignorant people be easily identifiable. If someone truly feels i'm a nigger and beneath them because of my skin color, I'd rather them freely say it than secretively hold it back. What do I feel when I see the word? Nothing because I'm not an ignorant scumbag.

I don't need you speaking for me or defending me.
Sage.

Fourth*

By trying to create a minority acceptance movement on an Anonymous Sudanese Goat Herding forum, you managed to trigger enough people, to normalize Nigger. Well done Epic Fail Bois

We hate niggers. We hate jews. We hate spics. We hate fags.

Orly? N-WORD PLEASE.

>mentioning your race on an anonymous Mongolian papercraft forum
No special gibsmedat here. time stamped dick pic or GTFO NIGGER

thanks grammar nazi

oops we're all nazi here

U dummy

/thread

pissed because losing the control over the narrative. You should have thought about this earlier PR Niggaz

1 post by this I.D.
Clearly a nigger.

I'm black. Literally don't give a shit. Say nigger all you want.

I agree

NNNNNNNNN
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
GGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGG
EEEEEEEEEEEE
RRRRRRRRRRRR

Nice of them to put a Jew in for diversity.

What are you going on about? I'm saying your dumbass is too dumb to realize you're being trolled by a low lvl troll.

Do you go outside being as slow as you are? Are you below the age of 18?

Why do the african american rappers keep saying nigger with the niggers singing along.

don't worry, we are all friends here

And your dumbass is to stupid to realize even Troll threads can be hijacked and used as a vector, especially on Sup Forums, thanks to the flood, some epic fail bois created.

indians and women have it worse, they're not even allowed to complain

so, really, I filter it, I don't say it, but I'm not going to pretend like black people take the time to come out of the woodwork to defend others when they've been insulted

stop being niggers

What did you expect?
This is white nationalist board.
Also t.Nigger

>Stage 5 delusion

You're trying so hard to convimce yourself. 15 years old?