Whose rightful clay is this?

Romania or Hungary?

stop this dumb meme

Are you a traitor?

So Romania?

Can't you guys just have a war over it already?

australia should take it

WE WUZ VAMPIRE KANGZ N SHIEEEET

Why can't be united and seattle our diffrences
Ye we have a Gypsie problem, and they infected all of Europe, but not our fault EU/Allies didn't allow us to exterminate them completly

Divide and conqure
United we are stronk

I'm willing to share clay with HUNGayrans, and fight when western Europe falls to islam, like we once did like brothers againts the Ottomans.

What say you HUNGayrans, you can have my bow.

Another colony of the Grear Australian Empire... Gourgeous.

Or....

Dracula's obviously.

Join to remove gyppos you faggots

vampires

Austrian.

Remember this map my HUNG brother, we will be what's left of true europe one day.

Remember the deaths of your coutry men, fighting often 5000 againts 120.000 ottomans brave HUNGS that died to protect Europe and European Christianity, while the french were sucking Ottoman cock just to get back at Austria for cucking them.

Neither.

Vampires

Apparently I have some ancestors from Transylvania in like the 1500's, how likely is it that I'm part vampire?

Very likely, but to be sure you have to shoot yourself, if you survive, you are a vampire.

Too tired and busy for another Hungarian-Romanian shitposting war.
I have to think up a Drama-, Listening-, Speaking-, Reading-, Writing-, Poetry and Rhymes-, Technology-, Project work/Task-based Activity plan for tomorrow.
Wanna do my homework, instead of shitposting, Sup Forums?

>tfw armenian
>tfw once the soviet union collapsed we physically removed all muslims
>tfw we will probably we the first and last christian nation on the western hemisphere

Austria

Vampire Counts

>implying we can understand even the most basic non-roman nonsense words of your language

The activity plans are for English lesson though. >tfw I'll become a teacher once I finish university, even though I hate kids
>tfw you can't even hit kids anymore, but you got plenty of hits from the teachers as a kid

ISRAEL

finlan

Siebenbürgen ist deutsch.

Nice divide and conquer thread, Goldberg.

Dracula

This. I really hope that no fucking hungarian or romanian nationalist shitposting will infect this thread and it will go down with peace.

Yeah nah that shit is ours

Rightful or not it's been romanian land for a long while and most people there are either romanian or romanian-hungarian mixtures. Both countries have the same deep-blooded disgust for EU while being poor at the same time and dealing with increased degeneracy due to the EU exposure. For all I care I wish the eastern block united against the horde of mudslimes.

The best of luck to you
Occasionally neighbors have to settle their differences to fight a common enemy
God bless

Well, I enjoyed while it lasted.

Don't worry, the time will come when the common enemy will force our hand, as a transylvanian I'll take hungarian rule over goat fuckers any day.

Serbian

WE WUZ NOSFERATUZ N SHIEEEET

Why do you both fight over shit gypsy clay?

Ck2 says it belongs to Bulgaria

#BRINGBACKVLAD

Itself. Principality of Transylvania, bitch!

With romanians, hungarians, szekelys and sachsen (saxons) working together.

Austria

It belongs to the Romans, the real Romans, not the gypsy LARPing as a noble people, they conquered it first and brought civilisation to the savages living there.

The Carpathian basin belongs to the glorious Dacians. Forever and always

Hungarian women are literally goddesses.

break that shit up and give it to the magyar and croats

then reunify osterreich and deport the roaches and achmeds

its turkish clay, return it back gypos

spotted the multi culti cuck

Sorry but just because you'r country has the same name doesn't mean it's all your clay. It's rightful Hapsburg hereditary land. Until you bring them back you have no claim.