What is wrong with gay?

What is wrong with gay?

Your "emotion"?

Homosex destroys families and prevents children from being conceived.
I feel as though this is promoted on purpose.

Sup Forums supports this.

Belgian user that was going to vandalise the gay flag yesterday here

I stole it and I'm going to post a thread about it soon

this
2% or less is gay, most kids go through some phase or another but under Obama they marketed it as a new trend, colleges and uni's in USA offer sex changes in school packages so kids are more inclined to have life changing surgery when they're vulnerable as it's being paid for them, they are being told it's better to do so when their young because when they're older, 6 trillion in debt after their study and working 2-3 jobs to pay off said debt they won't have the oppertunity, so when they're older and they realized they made a mistake they'll simply commit suicide.

Media pushing lgbt shit into mainstream culture is not only dangerous it's evil.

I never knew that their was a problem.

Nothing, uneducated low IQ suburban retards only scream "muh feelings", because they can't let other people mind their own lives.

Homosexuality does not provide children for the tribe/community/nation/society/etc., yet homosexuals want to benefit from others' labors while spreading their degeneracy. They should all be sent to an island where they can butt fuck each other until they die of AIDS. There's no positive to them being around and plenty of negatives.

Nothing

When i went to Prague last year i fell in love with the architecture,culture and history of that glorious city. Instead of checking out something amazing that western people built he goes to check out what the buttfuckers are doing, what a fucking degenerate.I swear to god some people don't deserve to travel.

There's nothing wrong with being gay, the poofters appropriated that word.

>Homosexuality does not provide children
>implying I can't go dick some hoe and then raise the child with my partner

Only other people eyes in most cases.
Fags political demands in some cases.

two faggots or dykes raising a child together is some of the MOST HORRIFIC child abuse imaginable. People who do that to children should be dealt with.

The only acceptable form of the Family is Man + Woman of the same race and 3+ children.

I have known homos.
They're fine enough people.
Promoting homosexuality as a fad is the death of a people.
Homos don't reproduce.
Western civilization is in real trouble as it turns out.
If homos had any sense they'd reproduce.
They have slightly higher than average I.Q.s and would be real assets genetically.
But whatever.

Please don't try to co-opt a symbol of diversity, with "gay". It's just rude. K? Thanks.

>under Obama they marketed it as a new trend, colleges and uni's in USA offer sex changes in school packages so kids are more inclined to have life changing surgery when they're vulnerable as it's being paid for them

Nigger what

It's a disease, Japan man. Some kind of deformity within the brain of said person who finds attraction form the same sex.

Any evidence or just more muh feeling?

Prague is a beautiful city but god what a shithole

>What is wrong with gay?
Faggotry.