Sup Forums is a white nationalist boa-

>Sup Forums is a white nationalist boa-
umm no sweetie

These are the niggers that defend jews and trannies on here.

This the founder of the alt-right.

Tranny, is that the amazing atheist? Lmao

>pol is all one boa

Yeah, but that's in America, right?
Seems pretty normal to me, considering.

>These are the people calling you drumpftards and telling you to go back to t_d

Sup Forums is satire

>bunch of leftist larpers is whole pol
0/10

nu Sup Forums

lol it does look like him

/thread/

>t_d being autistic fucks is just a shareblue me-

BASED non-whites

> Sup Forums is more diverse then antifa ever will be
> yfw antifa and Reddit cucks are jealous that we have achieved true multiculturalism

Now this is a top quality shitpost. Seriously made me chuckle
>very ugly gook
>jungle gook
>chink slav
>lmao the fuck is this

Are these the people who tell me I'm not white because I'm a med?

i think its time g00k makes a Sup Forums just for whites

t_d

when/where was this

>Sup Forums has posters from all over the world
>is surprised It's not all white people here
moron

>USA
>white

Pick one. Nation of spics, niggers and chinks

The neckbeard on the right is LITERALLY a jew

New York, during the whole HeWillNotDivideUs thing

>be mixed or pureblood nonwhite
>realise that the only way things will get better is if white people are in charge
>support white people in every way possible
>detractors say you can't be white nationalist

A mug's eyeful, truly.
>pureblood white btw

We now but it's leaking out into the real world and it needs to stop

You know that it doesn't matter mate.

I don't even know what you did expect
It's reddit and Sup Forums, faggot.

>picture of dumbasses from a group posing like retards
Quite literally tripfags
t. tripfag of old

>the hacker known as Sup Forums

im a chinese man

hello everybody i am an honorary white

>non-whites starting to become sympathetic to our cause rather than actively trying to destroy us

Nu-Sup Forums amiright guiez xDDDDDDDDD

post more of tranny 2

>t. lemarcus esteban jong-un

Image is so true I make trump generals when there is no one baking at times and I'm a spic
no one knows

Only redditfags go to such a Sup Forums meetup. True Sup Forumsacks would stay user and never go to such a place
Thus those arent representive of Sup Forums

Someone post the real Sup Forums meet up with the funny captions.

Spoke too soon

Nah that's me you hairy wog cunt

This photo sums up T_Donald and Sup Forums in Reddit.

I never Visited that fucking website, all I know is that fucking fat ugly losers are in there.

wtf im a civic nationalist now

SHUT IT DOWN

It certainly doesn't look good in the media to have a bunch of neckbeards and ugly faggots running around with Sup Forums related shit. I really wish those people just wear /r/the Donald shit and leave the Sup Forums shit at home unless they are chads. IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD FOR OUR APPEARANCE.

>The_Donald summed up into one post.

Saving this shit haha.

Aslong as you chinese start killing fillipinos, you're white in my eyes. Hate them more than life itself, worse sjws than any kike could ever be.

stormfaggots are just as much of immigrants here as r/thedonaldses
Dont act like you own Sup Forums You need to be sent baack to your stormfaggotront as well

We support Sherriff Based Black CLARKE for Director of theFBI

Sorry GOWDY

White ain't always right

Racists btfo

you must go back.

>Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice me-
Damnit goyim I'm trying to shut it down

This

No, no it's not.

that's fucking nu/pol/, they're just edgy alt-lite faggots.

Who's the slag on the far right?

Nupol are mostly shills sewing divide and conquer

hello r*ddit/shariablue/antifa. racist were here day 1 and will be until the end of it entirely. racism is only going to become more popular until shitskin subhumans like you are removed from the planet entirely

>sewing
I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn’t take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It’s clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother’s mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

At least weeb Argentinian has good taste.