How do whites react knowing that Kim and the Asian race are slapping their little dicks all over the collective faces...

How do whites react knowing that Kim and the Asian race are slapping their little dicks all over the collective faces of whites right now?

Kim tested another missile after whites made continous threats and whites haven't done shit about it

I get the feeling you guys are pussying the fuck out or you like the feeling of dicks getting smacked all over your faces

>I get the feeling you guys are

All niggers must hang. You don't belong here, Mustafa. Little brown men should not play with fire.

Are you aware that the average mcdonalds worker could go to your country from America and literally buy every woman in your shit hole village without challenge

Just fucking lol

LOL holy shit this is subhuman tier economy

>over the collective faces of whites right now?

Just Americans. Made more embarrassing by Trump talking big and backing down when Kim dickslaps him twice as hard.

No sorry but this is the face of all whites. British literally have zero dignity left after their unconditional surrender to Iraqi militias

Oh what the matter? Did little brown men got offended? Too bad... The sooner you admit that you will always be the "good for nothing savages" the better it will be for you. Now run along and play with rocks like you usually do.

>yanks get cucked by norks
>try to pass the buck
>muh god emprah

Based Kim

You are literally in the same economic tier as this country. This is your place in the world. I want you to think about that for a minute

Money is not all that matters.
Security is important too

When people say "white" they mean west Europe and not you alcoholic tundra scrapers selling your daughters to oligarchs for canned beans and homemade amphetamines

Money imovies security though. For example your shit hole is poor as fuck and has extreme violence in your favela. American gang violence is child's play by comparison

>Implying North Korea is a threat to literally anybody.
Keep Yourself Safe man

>whites spend trillions on things they deem nonthreats
>whites don't even recognize how cucked they are if this is actually true

Literally cucked out of trillions

>wanting to get nuked this bad

>Abdul Al Alasheer thinks he underdstand economics
Cute
>
Why are you so angry? No need to lash out on others to project your insecurities. Im sure niggers care about their families as much as any other race, right?

How's that fetal alcohol syndrome treating you

Make sure you tell your hooker mother thanks for chugging vodka while she was pregnant with you lol

>Americans
>white

Wow, strong comments coming from a weak person. Rather tell me again how life was, is and always will be treating turdskins, Im sure you have plenty of things to be proud of.

Oh kek!

Considering Cuck-Daddy Trudeau can't spend more than $3.50 on the Military I think you're thinking of another """Nation"""

t. Literal poverty man

C U C K E D
O U T
O F
T R I L L I O N S

You're a literal mongol rape baby though

>t. brown but i hope someday i will become just like the civilized man

What are the chances of Japan getting nuked a third time?

Almost 30 posts in and whites still cowering in fear from OP

I don't even think about him.

We have more than enough nukes to level every square inch of Korea and still would retain an effective reserve to extinguish all life on This Mortal Coil.

Can you explain why your cuckmander in chief hadn't done shit then

Ok.

Aren't Koreans white tho?