Sup Forums, is there something about women that you genuinely dislike?

Sup Forums, is there something about women that you genuinely dislike?
No bait this is just a getting it off your chest thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really dislike how these three women dressed up the two chimpanzees to the right.

No woman I've ever dated has genuinely had a hobby.

Men are natural hobbyists. We are collectors. The whole hunter, gatherer thing.

Woman are wired to nurture children and tend to heap derision on men who collect and tinker with things.

It's annoying, but it's natural

The decent looking ones won't fuck me.

i dont like black women

OP Checking in, seems to be a thing in America.

The trick with "decent" looking women with me has been to focus on their negative qualities.

Once I learned to exploit their insecurity it was all gravy. Women don't really care what you look like. They're far too self absorbed for such trivialities

yea, they are the biggest bullies. But they aren't viewed as such because women are sweet and innocent. Don't you dare to resist a women that's into you because she will do anything to destroy you. And it will be viewed as your fault because you started the hostility when you resisted her.

When you break it off them, they always use the "bbbbut I let you fuck my ass!" guilt trip.

I'd have never asked for the balloon knot if I knew you were gonna hold it over my head later.

OP again, yeah, I've seen that happen a few times in relationships and its just hell man.

Once a good girls gone bad shes gone forever.

It really depends on her politics.

I was dating a based, traditionalist, Christian woman, and even though we went our separate ways a few months ago, she was such a woman, totally unpoisoned by the system, very sweet, and kind, and old school. It took forever to open her legs though, but that goes without saying. She really, really made me wait for it, but that's a part of the deal with many good girls.

I'm not in a super liberal part of the country, but all of you in more leftist parts of the country full of degenerate roasties should join a church and find women there.

Most woman are passive agressive, competitive, and non-confrontational. Most woman are terrible at being friends.

>trying to get wife pregnant
>wonder if it's working
>she hits period a week early
>means it didn't work this cycle
>still curious why it started so early
>go through her shit see she took plan b
>never tell her I know
>she's at work right now been wondering what day to leave her going to save up a little cash first
It would be their instinct to all lie maybe because they are the weaker species so they do EVERYTHING behind your back

That is terrible, document conversations of her saying she wants a kid, and the Plan B wrapper just in case

how common is anal sex among the modern, western female?

Whenever they try to use the "feminine charm" and pretend to be overly dumb adding they "ahh c'mon pleeeeseee" with a fake pouty face in situations to get what they want. Or when only using the woman card when it's convenient.

Legitimately infuriates me and I refuse to have any of it.

Pretty common to have anal sex while in high school

i liek grils
itt men who genuinely hate women are closeted faggots

They don't have pride in their races

nah i get that all the time as well

aegyo?

They will bitch about some yard work they want done while there's literal trash and dirty dishes piling up in the house, and the bathroom is dirty with all of their makeup and hair shit. They act like it's slavery to cook or do the laundry.

I imagine this mostly applies to Western women, though.

OP checking in, and yeah, pretty much.

Feminism has destroyed Planets.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

This.

I like your reply.

It's not exactly one specific something.

THIS

Holy shit its so annoying. I have tons of hobbies, always tinkering with them. Meanwhile any woman I've dated watches tv all day, sitting on social media, shopping online, and complain about how they want to 'travel' (not citing anything they want to do at the destination, basically just to be able to tell people they've been somewhere and take selfies).

Once my wife had a kid, she became 100% invested in the role of the family and stopped it with all the earlier BS. She naturally started doing chores, plays with my son all day, actually started to give a shit about her career. It's awesome.