>putting something in greetext is a valid repudiation

Fuck off jungle monkey

>putting something in greetext is a valid repudiation

Shills be shilling

This your new narrative?

lol butthurt
fuck off redditfags

Where's Ron Paul?

You have to go back. The saddest thing is that you actually believe people are shilling, have you ever thought of the possibility that Sup Forums genuinely dislikes this new influx of retards flooding the board?

Oh shit, will add him to the image now. I'll gladly take more suggestions so that we can make the distinction as clear as possible. This way we might be able to get these faggots to adapt to the board culture.

>putting something in greetext is valid repudiation
>It is

This whole kekistan thing is absolutely fucking retarded. I love pepe memes as much as the next guy but you guys are literally turning into fedora tier shit. Much like the average fedora atheist you think you look cool but you dont. You are cringe as fuck

>same threads
>not shilling

sure

>shill shill shill SHILL shill SHILL S H I LL

fuck off cancer

>Sup Forums is one person
Ok then,
Sup Forums is a libertarian board. Fuck off statist boot-lickers.

Woah dude.. what if people like.. could agree on something? also nice r*ddit spacing newfag

shut the fuck up

>The bantz of HWNDU
>IT SUCKS CUZ NUPOL

Fuck off mate.

Goddamn I miss 2012-2014 Sup Forums, this place has gone to absolute shit and beyond.

WRONG

Nu/pol/ is actually retarded shitskins from the city. Look at the protests, most of the/pol/tards aren't white. We have become so powerful that we convinced shitskins to join our cause

This thread is cancer and you deserve cancer for making it. redditfags are annoying as shit since they never bother to adapt to 4chans culture but you faggots will never fit in with actual oldfags no matter how hard you try

/leftypol/ trying so fucking hard to cause infighting. Fuck off commie pinko's

you're so fucking deluded mate
my god is anything you dont like a raid and a shill? i guess this is the biggest Sup Forums raid ever i suppose

HWNDU was entertaining but ugly 5'6 spics shouting 1488 are just plain embarassing

I couldn't care less about oldfag recognition, this shit is anonymous and once the thread 404's it becomes completely irrelevant. I'm trying to preserve what Sup Forums was instead of letting it slide to a bunch of PRAISE KEK XD chanting faggots.

>posts containing absolutely zero support towards the left are leftypol because they criticise my retarded behavior
nu Sup Forums actually believes this
we are more right wing than you civic nationalist cucklords

Lol, cause that OP was so well made amirite. Fuck off back to Berkeley antifaggot

Kekistan is the weakest shit ever. Why the FUCK would anyone want anything with a paki nation's suffix tacked on the end is beyond me. Fucking idiots.

Toothpaste bro is right
Reddit fags belong in gas chambers not on Sup Forums

you need to leave too mate. you sound like a massive loser who needs to stop making up special rules for this board. fuck off faggot.

takes one to recognize one

Obvious shill is obvious

It's the modern version of a fedora atheist. I bet these retards use to laugh at the fedora memes and now they have become the fedora meme.

Hello fellow redditbro!
r/thedonald is here to stay
MAGAPEDES UNITED
PRAISE LE KEK
BASED GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
PLZ UPVOTE THIS POST

>Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

>you sound like a massive loser
>using the "loser" insult on Sup Forums unironically

I agree that the kek larpingg is cancer, i'm just pointing out obvious shilling narrative

see
Note the butthurt replies from kikes

It's stupid I like all of the pepes and wojacks they're a vesitile meme. I even enjoy meme magic. Kekistan however is just the lamest shit ever. Keki"stan" "stan" what on the world were they thinking.

Bro, to me you're the one spitting an obvious shilling narrative.

Wait, my bad. Wrong toothpaste.

Shilling against the wave of reddit faggots and "praise le kek" retards isn't shilling at all its just wanting to take the board back from the wave of cancer

what the fuck is this

Any shilling is being a faggot. There are no sides with Shills.

Kekistan was a joke from the Tuvalu situation that the r*dditors took way too far again. You know how repeating a joke over a thousand times stops it from being funny anymore.
Multiple threads concerning the same topic could be shilling, but for the love of God, don't exclude the possibility that a fraction of Sup Forumsacks is genuinely getting fed up with this retarded nonsense. It only makes you look that more stupid.

Yeah the 300 threads a day just titled Sup Forums BTFO, PLUMFPT BTFO feel completely organic.

potato niggers are lower tier than favela niggers

Divide and conquer shill

Kill yourself

OP is a faggot.

Are you soft in the head? I'm not attacking/defending Trump in any way here. I'm criticising the retarded behavior that our newest friends that joined during the US elections are showing. Support Trump if you like but don't make yourself look fucking embarrassing in the process.

WRONG

No one from the cities voted for Trump.

The worst part is when they decide to branch out to other boards and look like complete idiots. Bonus points if they try to "red-pill" a hobby board like fucking /3/.

Yes let's endlessly discuss ideological purity while Europe is flooded by migrants and Western Civilization is undermined regressive leftists. Good idea.

Kek

>a monkey
Go eat a banana

it is, shills pushing a new narrative to splinter Sup Forums between oldfags and stormfront-types against kek-posters but its all the same shit, morons like to fall for it and take the bait "im an oldfag, yeah I hate nu-pol and kekistanis" despite taking part in that shit and posting pepes and posting in dubbs threads and joining in the frivolity in gets like the get predicting Trumps win, and some pretending oldfags go along with the shilling.

dont delude yourself Sup Forumss userbase is so large its like 40%white at most, the rest are nazi-larping non-whites who just agree with anti-globalism

remind them that you're too afraid to leave your dad's house?

These aren't rage comics douche bag. If you didn't want your ideas to propagate into reality then go back to Sup Forums. This usage IRL is useful propaganda.

>shareblue thinks if their divide and conquer tactics work Trump wont win in 2020
>still thinks a Mongolian basket weaving forum had any actual sway on the election

let them, takes their efforts and money away from doing something that might have a real effect

Take the small effort of reading my previous posts, please. If you're still convinced shills are out to get you then I'm convinced you're just a paranoid newfag in denial

Do you always shoot yourself in the foot when you're ideas are gaining momentum? This divide and conquer shit is full retard.

Ideas gaining momentum is clearly not the issue that I'm talking about. The issue is refusing to adapt to a site that most of these people are barely familiar with (aside from some posts on r*ddit), then when they get called out on it, jumping to the conclusion that DURR ITS ALL SHILLS YOU ARE A SHILL IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH MY RETARDED BEHAVIOR SHAREBLUE SHILL.

They're turning the "you're a shill if you criticise me" narrative into an actual reality on Sup Forums

I'm such an oldfag xD been here since the election!

Those faggots brought down the post quality of this shit board already.

Ahh Jaffa Calling
I remember.

Are you new? Reddit adapted our ideas. They go down the civic nationalist route because Reddit has censorship and even if that's what they totally believe to its full extent, its still pushing things in the right direction.

You're also assuming Sup Forums is one person. Not everyone here is NatSoc. Generally speaking Sup Forums has been majority NatSoc and Libertarian, with others peppered in.

>Are you new? Reddit adapted our ideas. They go down the civic nationalist route because Reddit has censorship and even if that's what they totally believe to its full extent, its still pushing things in the right direction.
r*dditors and their (((adaptations))) can stay on r*ddit

>You're also assuming Sup Forums is one person. Not everyone here is NatSoc. Generally speaking Sup Forums has been majority NatSoc and Libertarian, with others peppered in.
I'm not assuming Sup Forums is one person, I am trying to show a clear distinction between the board culture of Sup Forums and the band of retarded ledditors that joined here during the US elections. It's beneficial for Sup Forums as well as the newfags, since they'll know how to participate properly this way. You ought to be thankful for threads like these, instead of repellling against them.

>Implying they aren't both terrible

The "Sup Forums BTFO" type of threads has existed here for a long time.

Based and (((Based)))

Only the right side is based.

The left is literally a bunch of retards worshipping a shit artist and his pseudoscience bullshit

>Implying I would need to identify myself with any group or peer.

t. individual

spotted the redditor

lol @ the Patriots jersey, I forgot about that shit.

>>>/reddit/
Pode voltar, preto fudido.

fear new fag.
Sup Forums has always acused all the other factions of Sup Forums of being fags.

you should have seen the great war between the white nationalists and the mgtows

also die bazilfagg

Someone take this with a blurry toaster?

Based! Lets meme it guise :^)

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
RRREEEEEE

they're good useful idiots. Plus they are not all bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=cruRyoo2xiE&ab_channel=FreePressofKekistan

>CNN tier argumentation you got there

the jews

>playing into the jew's divide and conquer strategy

who is nu-pol again?

OP is either a shill or a cuck intent on losing all battles

the magapedes are fucking BASED
nu-Sup Forums is fucking BASED
OH GOD, MUH SEEKRIT CLUB FIELDS

>caring about looking cool instead of fighting for what you believe in
wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

>guys please adapt to the board culture, you're starting to be an annoyance
>FUCKING JEW SHILL
this is you

The boards culture is shitposting, so he's fitting in just fucking fine.

>the joke is over my newfag head, what were they thinking!
you just wouldnt get it dumbass, we made it that way to weed out the newfag shills like you
>hehehe *rubs hands* they called it kekistan, we can destroy it by attacking the name!
you shill are really too predictable, that's why we're playing you like fiddles
keep crying about kekistan

>>>/reddit/ if you're not even aware of board cultures
lurk more

See

>a fraction of Sup Forums
Sup Forums is one person and that one person is me, and i say kill every kike, setup the aryan nation

>that flat earth
kek
FUCKING BASED
>tfw kekists know the world is flat and (((christians))) don't even though the bible says otherwise
really percolates my pecans

lmao, k bud.

At least the liberal cucktards are coming to our side, for now I dont really care if they are alt-lite, first eradicate the libtards, than we bring the alt-light to the alt-right

The alt-right doesn't exist serb-bro. Hillary Clinton needed a name for shitposting online so she could attack it, that's it.

>muh nu Sup Forums
Remember how your niggers came along and ruined /new/?

>ethnonationalism doesn't exist
civcuck

quite clearly, fortunately we did
it gave us Sup Forums

Just dropping this here. Both sides of the argument should take the time to read and understand it.

>it gave us Sup Forums
So why are you trying to shit it up again?

I won't surrender Sup Forums to r*dditors and LARP'ers that easily