WHOA

WHOA

DRUMPF BTFO by the QUEEN herself

He should back down she KNOWS what she's talking about. What's WRONG with you??

Literally Michelle 2020

XOXXALD KRUXXF BTFO

fuck that bitch

You mean food that isn't complete shit?

>DRUMPF
>BLUMPFT
>DROOMPFTPMS
>ZUMPFTOMFIMS
hang yourself

Yeah we should totally let kids eat only vegetables and fucking porridge, can't have them eat anything good. This is child abuse plain and simple.

>Michelle Obongo
Yeah, didn't she get smeared and went and endorsed products of the most evil fast food franchise "Subways"?
Subways is all about the money and not about the food or the customer. So the shekel queen should shut the fuck up.

Is that why community had that episode with the subway shill guy?

Who is she? A politician? Nope. A Hollywood celebrity? Nope. Why does anyone report what this trap says?

It's a shame the democrats don't want school choice, so now little Jamal might end up stuck eating bad or low quality food.

HAHAH STUPID NIGGER. UNHEALTHY SCHOOL LUNCHES ARE GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY, SO THAT MORE DOCTORS DO BY-PASS SURGERY, MORE LARDASSES BUY AND BUY.

AHAHA TRUMP WINS AGAIN.

My high school had a black market for junk food, alcohol, cigarettes.

- school food sucked. Some kids would buy Burger King, McDonalds, and would sell this food during lunch time. Some smuggled Cup Noodles.
- some kids would sell junk food to kids who didn't get it at home
- some kids would homebrew sugar wine and sell it

My high school was like a fucking prison.

The war on junk food is dumber than the war on drugs.

>Austrian expert on American school lunches

This kid could world homebrew sugar wine also brewed real wine and beer. He saw his dad do it and learned. He had his own bootlegging operation... future mobster. All the ingredients and equipment were legal for a kid to buy.

Why should children be dependent on the state to eat healthy when they have parents?

once my school banned soda vending machines i became a fucking soda dealer. I could get a 24 pack for $5 and sell that shit for $2 a piece.

>ywn be a child growing up in the american eco-fascist education system
>ywn get rich by illegally selling over-priced soda

Literally who? Oh, Obama's tranny partner? Who gives a shit?

>Queen

>schools will stop serving grey gruel
>kids will actually want eat school lunch again

the horror

We need to spend MORE money to get healthy food that no one will buy.

No more shitty chicken nuggets, fries and sugar drink?

GOOD! IT'S WHY CHILDREN ARE SO FAT

Our school replaced all soda and drink machines with only diet drinks, and I stopped buying them.

Fat kids kept drinking them. Literally one fat girl got a diet coke every day and talked about how glad she was they replaced the normal coke with it so they never ran out

the candy man made bookoo money at my highschool, my best friend and i , however had a very lucrative hard cider business going selling to Mormon kids.

Arrest the sheboon for stealing lunch money from American children.

Most schools banned the use of phones even during lunch period after kids were taking pictures of their lunches.

We had an incident with our middle school where the meals looked like diarrhea. When we confronted the school they showed us what they were required to serve. It was just plastic bags full of food they would microwave...the nutritional value was God awful.

Nigger tier food, so it makes sense that this was her choice.

Can I get a comparison picture between trumpfood and obamafood?

At least they're serving food again instead of concentration camp rations.

french school lunch, you cant unsee now