So why aren't you getting fit, Sup Forums? Do you not want hot women swarming your cock...

so why aren't you getting fit, Sup Forums? Do you not want hot women swarming your cock, salivating at your very presence?

Let me give you a quick rundown:
>Exercise boosts libido, regulates test and hormonal levels
>Busting your ass leads to a stronger mental capacity
>Longer lifespan, and healthier habits for future progeny
>Higher test leads to more conversative views

so wtf Sup Forums

Structuring your life around the approval of women = beta cuck

That girls hips look like they could give birth to a wildebeast.

I don't like when others look at me

Or make a lot of money. Gives you the same and you can eat cake.
Also you're a beta cuck.

There are no exercises to increase height.

Thicc in all the right places

But I am /fit/ and I make a lot of money so women already salivate at my presence.

Thinking that having a woman committed to you doesn't make your life 100% better = neet virgin.
Regardless, we can't really expect women to live up to our expectations and not do the same for them.

Or take one in, if you know what I mean.

>Thinking that having a woman committed to you doesn't make your life 100% better = neet virgin.
This is some serious mangina beta-cuck logic

I only work, lift, and read. That's my life. That's my existence

Because /pol is about autism and not about being normal.

How do women know you make a lot of money? How much is a lot?

DUDE LIFTING LMAO

>implying that the goal of life is to reproduce
gtfo leaf

>>Longer lifespan, and healthier habits for future progeny
pretty sure anabolic does not increase lifespan. only aerobic low test seems to do that. skeleton people live a long life, not bodybuilders.

LOL okay kid. I wake up to breakfast in bed almost every morning, haven't made my work lunch in years, always have a clean house, what are dishes? Never have to worry about money because dual income, always have someone to talk to at the press of a button, get laid constantly without having to put in any effort. I never have to worry about mindless shit like of there's food in the fridge, she takes care of that stuff so I can focus on work.

I can go on with upsides for days, I'm waiting for a downside.

you sound like a little bitch desu senpai

I don't want to get laid or live longer at all, and it'll take a lot of time and money. No thanks.

So you need mommy 2.0 to take care of you. I think you just proved my point, dum-dum.

I'll take "Things that didn't happen" for 500, Alex.

You forget, do not make yourself great in order to get women, make yourself great in order to be great. Women become a bonus then.

>working for females
What cuck fucking psyop bullshit is this, don't stoop to their fucking levek

Won't make my dick any bigger.

Sounds like you've never been in a committed relationship. Let me guess, 17?
Why are you even on this bored if you can't see the upsides to busting your ass in life? You're either gay or a virgin.

You sound like an autistic mgtow

having a woman committed to you does make your life better. The OP is completely right about exercise making your life better.

I know that feel, although I don't let my wife work.

The /fit/ter I get, the more compliments I recieve but the downside is that I get shy because of my social handicaps

>Longer lifespan

Implying i actually want to live a long, rich, and productive life

Do you not realize where you are stupid hamburger

There is no greater satisfaction in life than being able to use your body as an efficient tool.

This means you must be strong, smart, have good cardio and have good knowledge in multiple different trades.

Get back to us after the divorce.

I dropped out of high school and make as much as someone with a doctorate degree.

Eat a dick

If you treat people well they'll do cool shit for you, who would've thought. Holy hell when did this board get so cucked. Go back to r9k.

i would consider... but i act aspergers (even tho im not), and im 5'5... u think i can still get girls?

She wasn't working for a long time but the boredom at home was killing her. Can't really argue with that.

post more thiccfu

If my wife ever tried to divorce me no one would find her body. But she won't because she is a top tier traditionalist and a fascist.

Only cucks, betas and morons end up divorced and paying alimony.

I'm doing my best, but protein is expensive as fuark.
Still got them abs though.

>reee
>reeeeeeeeee
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>I NEED MOMMY 2.0 TO MAKE ME TENDIES
>REEEEEEEEEE
>NO YOU'RE A KEK
Do you realize how retarded you sound? I mean I see your flag, but come on.
Turbo autist/keyboard tuff guy

im 5'3 getting fit will not help me

Her needs weren't fulfilled and she needed a reason to be out of the house to get some dick.

It's cool bro - live and learn.

Makes sense

my wife just stays at home playing vidya, exercising or just partaking in her hobbies.

Never gonna have kids so this blissful existence continues.

>no broccoli
Shit list 0/10

>projecting your own inadequacy

Just because you're a pathetic coward autist, doesn't mean everyone else is

grow some balls and start taking what you want from life. Read Nietzsche faggot

>but protein is expensive as fuark.

Do you mean as a supplement or just in the food? Just eat loads of eggs bro. Eggs, beans, broccoli, tuna and chicken breast are good sources of protein and they're relatively cheap

Beef, avocado and other forms of fish are good sources too but you'll have to put more money on the table

It hurts because it's true. Back to video games and being a manchild

>be me
> 180+ what ever 80 kg male with what ever face
> have out of shape bitches around you who ll still expect you to kill yourself for them
>start not giving a fuck about women's standards
>pay for sex, fuck bitches, never see them again afterwards
>dont worry, be happy

>reads books like a permavirgin nerd
>calls someone else a faggot
>thinks his wife isn't banging on the side already
k

How ironic. A board who realizes that the modern man has become feminine; that a masculine culture is becoming a dominant factor in our countries and are going to overthrow us and hurt us, and yet fail to see the importance of developing themselves physically.

Just by picking up a martial art and hitting the gym for cardio and lifting, you are developing yourself to become a part of the solution.

Writing and lurking a board that talks about the problems of this society, does not mean you aren't part of that problem.

Nietzsche went crazy Andre had dementia lol. Live his entire life a cuckhold and was miserable and sad. Why would anyone take his advice?

I'm not seeking the approval of women.

I'm trying to make Hitler proud.

How can one train with sciatica? Obviously no squat and deadlift but are there any other way I can train my legs without back involvement?

>doesn't read books

immediately disregarded

Nietzsche caught syphilis from a thot and went crazy 10 years before he died but he wrote his best works before that.

He was the best philosopher in modern history, and has accurately predicted the course of western civilization.

If you live in Croatia, you can always go to a butchery or grill place and ask them to grill for you a ton of chicken breasts for like 10 euros and you can eat slices for days.
I know I used to do this when I lived in Serbia. It is much much cheaper than in EU.

Is that Eva Lovia?

this

>structuring your life around trying to be a faggot alpha on Sup Forums

Im not a gorilla

Source?

listen man. i do work out. i've been working out for years now. and when i was young it was kind of great. i was picking up bitches left and right. but i don't get bitches much hotter than 7s. i might of banged a 8 here and there but it's rare. that's cause myself i'm pretty much a 7 at best, and i'm not rich or famous in any way so i don't have that going for me

god i fucking hate my life

I am in pretty good shape (1.78m, 10% bf, 73 kg)

The only people salivating over my dick are ugly/fat chicks and homosexuals

Hot women can get a lot more than a fit nobody, they can fuck rich, famous men. Maybe my standards are too high.

Quit bickering, we should all strive to be like pic related

Food is pretty cheap, but supplements are pricey. Anything other than ordering from amazon is stupidly expensive.

does anyone have sauce for OP?

I have see nthis image a lot but never masturbated to it.

I would like to stroke my cock until I cum.
Pls share sauce.

Also, fuck these threads about trying to figure out what women want while they advocate for fat acceptance and tlak shit about men. They do not deserve all this effort.

Exactly this. Manchildren don't understand how good it is. As for those people saying mommy 2.0, we have better shit to do than wash dishes.

One of the Seven Wonders of Autistic Kek

If youre funny you dont have to lift.

Sauce pls? Who is this semen demon?

I'm a jewish russian girl and I literally salivate at the thought of a hot aryan man pretending to be a nazi. it's literally my fantasy and I wanna find a hot aryan guy who'd do that without thinking of me as some freak

it only works if you are good looking, and if you are good looking it's only marginal anyways.

why bother. Unless you are doing it for health, then go ahead

fpbp
We should hit the gym though, for the coming race war.

fpbp

OP is beta as fuck

>liftan for girls
Not gonna make it

We have a board for that.

true that, European/USA prices and Balkan salaries

>no broccoli
>no chicken
>no steak

This list is for faggots.

i had a wisdom tooth removed and they say not to do any exercise for a while after

>I'm waiting for downside

The downside will come when you find out Jamal has been pounding her and she takes half your shit,

wildebeest* faggot

But it is retard

The opposite sex of every race normally does things like this you fucking retard

If you are a man hitting the gym and say it's not for women you are lying

Tits or GTFO you goddamn kike whore

YOU = MAN

Don't lie to /pol we'll find you

How far can I get at home with just weights and a barbell / pullup bar? I don't want to shell out money to a gym

it's not interesting

why would I want to live longer?

You can gather all your own equipment and do all the exercises you need.

A buddy of trolls garage sales, and now has a complete gym.

Fuck that I'm getting /fit/ for the inevitable race war that's around the corner

you really only need to be fit enough to get around in your daily life easily and without pain. maintaining that level of fitness strictly will keep you at Trump level fitness into old age. he's not entirely wrong with his theories on exercise and diet and stuff; once you find your way of life, adapt your habits around it. too much unnecessary exercise or "lifting" will just strain you and use up your energy. and living your life to impress females is truly pathetic, the whole fascination with them vanishes once you cum, so occasional masturbation is preferable to active sex life wherein you waste vital bodily substances for a hedonistic 20 second thrill. also, reproduction is a meme.

There's a topic in /fit/ right now asking "Why are you wasting your time in the gym instead of trying to get wealthy?"

What? You can got pretty far. You will get ONLY with pushups the healthy look i.e. normal look. If you want to do bbuilding that's another story.
However, to get fit, broad shoulders, biceps, triceps , abbs, pecs, neck and shoulders, you can totally do it at home. Don't expect miracles though.

Uh so you're basically like a gay couple and your bitch just leeches off you like a parasitic sex doll?

If you're not having kids then why doesn't she work?

If I wasn't gonna have kids I don't see why even LTR?

You can Do pull-ups, bench, basically all arms and shoulders just look up the movements. Really that's all you need until your really far into lifting

>so why aren't you getting fit, Sup Forums?
>posts picture of a fat chick

Ot' also been scientifically proven repeatedly (even Mythbusters) that women have exactly one type of man they're into. They will pretend to like others, but they only really want one.

FPBP
maybe not all aussies are shitposters after all

I don't need women. I need myself to be the best I can be so I can make myself happy. Once you adapt this mindset and live your life in only your own stead, you notice that women will naturally be attracted to you on extreme levels. The magic in this is that women will recognize a man who is so well established that he doesn't need anyone, and they see this as a challenge. If you improve yourself so women will notice you, you are just manifesting your neediness in a way that benefits you. It's an illusion.

>Not hitting the gym out of pure narcissistic devotion.

I have a gf but she knows damn well I don't train for her sake.
It's healthy and I want to be fit. That's it.

Is it true that they had these womyn camps to partly increase womens breast size to be able to feed a lot of babies?