What Makes Nordic Women Beautiful?

What Makes Nordic Women Beautiful?

youtube.com/watch?v=VumoAiQrTL0

Refugee cock in their mouths

>scandinavic
FTFY

ayyyy

The biggest trick that Hitler pulled out was to convince people that Nordic beauty standard is the best.

I would take superior Anglo womb over that pale bitch any day of the week

>this got banned in sweden

this advert seems problematic

I demand knowing what makes disabled black transwomen attractive also

Their desire for Shota Swedish dick of somalian origin.

Kek approves.

If that nose is Finnish then the truck victim in Stockholm was a Finn

>White women are the most beautiful
>Nordic women are the most white

they're not niggers or shitskins, that's why

fpbp

What the Dog how is it allowed to make such ads? Based Lumene. Are the companies catching on that CUNSERVATISHM IS THE NJUU COUNTE CULTAH?

>Finns are mongo-

Anyone who uses the word 'nordic' is probably a shitskin

This

Fpbp

Not their personalities. The only exception is danish women, since they're not even close when it comes to conformity as swedes and norwegians.

This

their insatiable lust for my sand cock

Is this woman in OP shitskin? She uses that word.

>that nose
Bad plastic surgery, the photo

Beauty is a social construct and culturally biased.

Worst part is that Scandinavian men don't even appreciate or realize their physical beauty, the absolute cucks find Filippino trannies more attractive than the most perfect white women in the world...

0:09
0:11

Her husband

>man face
>beautiful
because you are gay

vikings stole the hot women from everyone else around them and let the uglies die off duh

Everything

Only the ugly guys with beer bellies go for the asian ones

The few men who I know who have went for Thai brides have been lonely, not-so-attractive, >50 years of age, and lived in rural countryside, where there's a lack of women.

You are not masculine yourself so you feel threatened by a woman that has strong and aesthetic face. It's not a coincidence that alpha men tend to like models, which according to average joes are ''ugly''.

Probably because they are absolute cunts. They are physically attractive but they can be absolutely atrocious if poisoned by liberalism.
t. Norsk who grew up in Bergen and Stavanger.

They have terrible personalities.

t.Half-Scandi that has to go to a lot of family functions

I always found slavs, meds and Asians more attractive.
Nordic beauty is a meme

What are you? Norsk, Svensk, Dansk, Islandsk, Finsk?

This is a 10/10 woman in Angloreich

Italian girls are legitimately Better.

T. Nordic on vacation

Svensk. Don't speak a word of Swedish though. Might have to pick it up because family has business in Sweden. I don't wanna move there but lel no jobs here so no real choice. Kill me pls.

user knows

Reported for hatespeech have fun in prison shitlord.

Northern yes, southern not my thing. But I married and Iberian so meh.
Fug. Even my Svensk mother didn't like Sverige.

Stor svart kuk. That's everthing you need to know

>Swedish women have superiority complex
>all Nordics are like this
No, it's just the Swedes. Maybe Norwegians too, because those oilniggers got oilmoney and as we all know, rich people are just better than poors.

I'm in sicily at the moment.

People like to Talk about Nordic girls but Wow, are these girls something Else. Guess i have a bad case of latino fever

Nothing. girls are way hotter in other less full countries

I've seen some qt Italianas but I'm very happy with my Iberian.

Speaking of Sicily.

They're everywhere down here lad

Niceu

I worked with a Russian woman and she was kind of a Plain Jane, but one day at work, she received news that her child had been hit by a car on the way home from school and she turned into this quivering wreck in floods of tears. I'm not ashamed to say I started to get really turned on watching her sobbing, the tears running down her pale, white face while she tried to wipe them away. Her long brown hair was all over the place and she looked like a distressed young maiden crying as she evacuated her village to escape the approaching Nazi Army. I got a really hard erection and had to hide it behind my desk. I thought of how great it must have been to be an SS Officer and round up women like this, demure looking homely girls, and maybe take them to a barn and try to make them cry more. I would dearly love to hurt her face and make her fellate my pistol while I lick the tears from her face. I would lubricate her anus with her own tears and the sheer eroticism of the setting would mean that two fierce pumps in her torn, bleeding hole, and I would be spent. It wouldn't even count as a real orgasm for me until I turn her around again and shoot a bullet through her cunt. It would be important to make sure that she knew that she was about to die. I would savour this moment for a while, perhaps telling her what I already did to her elderly parents. I thought of all this that day, and when I got home my underpants was soaked.

i wouldn't mind taking a wide shot on her.

Thanks for sharing

Eh, I'm taken and already have a family. Good luck though there, fellow Scandi.

>potato nigger pasta

Did the child die?

lemme guess, the ad concluded it was inner strength and self actualization or some shit

BLACKED.

>Finland
>Nordic

nothing. they have the worst feet after niggers

>Blonde Hair
>Attractive

You know who also finds nordic women attractive? Niggers.

You're all just like niggers, feasting upon the wretched and sinful Northern beasts.

hnng

those are some great tits, and you're right

This.

Aren't Slavic women better, or even Baltic?

More Nordic than Sverige to me

that kid is 100% nigger, wtf, why are European genes SO recessive. I guess that's what makes them special

I prefer my Iberian from Cuba personally but all of my sisters could have become models if they wanted, I'm not kidding.
My sisters all look like clones of my mother but with very slight variations. My brothers and I all look like a cross between my maternal grandfather and my dad, but we all have the same situation as my sister's, basically clones of one another.

>The biggest trick that Hitler pulled out was to convince people that Nordic beauty standard is the best.
No need to convince anyone. Even shitskins think that Nords are attractive.

V I R G I N

Not the majority's personalities.

gibsmedat

Cherrypicking, just like any peoples.

What's that supposed to mean?

Fuck those copypasted bland blonds

I prefer American women

Barbara Palvin > nordic whores

Fuck now I want a Pepsi....

>TFW never breeding with a 100% Nordic women

why fucking live

They're not though, really.
Ever see Nordic women without makeup? A bigger discrepancy compared to other women without it.

But yes, I would say nordic countries has a higher average, as in many above average women (many 7, almost everyone) but very few extremely beautiful women.

Compare it to liie southern europe or latin america, where average certainly is lower but when you see good looking women they are generally really fucking beautiful.

>Browneyed mutt with chink eyes

My fellow Nordics are incompetent as fuck.

I know that feel, my man.

this triggers the jew

Amerifat* women. I live in the states and the girls are generally chubby. Not to mention the spics and niggers. For girls, Serbia and America is night and day.

My parents moved from Norway to America for their jobs and because they got fed up with the way things were headed. Sweden is bad but Norway has already started down the same road and it's infuriating.
Women there share the degenerate whore mentality and you either marry out, marry a whore, of try to get a sami mix up north.

Thats true. Average nrowegian/swedish is better looking than any other average girl, but there are almost no 10/10 girls there.

yea you strong woman don't let the evil patriarcal man gently lift and deposit your bag gently in the trunk.
no, use your woman power to rawwwwwrrrr fling the bag in who the fuck cares if there was anything fragile inside the trunk.
who cares if you hit the car by mistake and dent it
you are a woman! rawwwwwwwwwr! woman power!

You have the ugliest women in Europe. Keep being assmad about it.

>Women there share the degenerate whore mentality
I see what you mean. Sweden certainly is a shame.
That said, I was talking about physical appearance though.

holy shit. fame really fucked this girl up.

disgusting butt injections

nice taste bong

I spent some time in England and the English girls (what's left of them) were generally pretty, thin, and quick witted. Not the worst in Europe by a long shot.

I think the jaw lines are too strong.

all those anons raging in the comment section
let white women be proud of their beauty
they should be

What's the idea with this circular snail like phenomena?
Does it calculate perfection?

Jawlet detected. Do you want your offspring to look like mouthbreathing jews?

The first graph shows that 89% of respondents were white/Caucasian and the results table that only ~60-70% of cuckold enthusiasts were from typically anglo countries. Therefore, this image is showing the opposite of what you intended it to, anglos are underrepresented in the cuckold fantasy department.

It should be obvious that the table of cuckold fantasists is not a per capita measure. Are 57% of Americans into cuckoldry? That would be pretty obvious if it were true. Instead, the table means that 57% of cuckolds were from America, which makes sense when you realize that 80% of the survey recipients were from America.

So, sorry, get back to sucking refugee cock.

>ugliest women in Europe
Where this meme comes from?