MACRON = NO CHILDREN

Today's European policitians are perfect representation's of the EU's suicide cult. (mass immigration instead of a pro-natalist policy & Identitarian approach).

Angela Merkel = No children
Stefan Löfven = No children
Emmanuel Macron = No children
Paolo Gentiloni = No children
Theresa May = No children
Jean-Claude Juncker = No children
Mark Rutte = No children
Nicola Sturgeon = No children
Xavier Bettel = No children
Etc......

These people have no children of their own.
i.e. They have no stake in the future.

And yet they decide what's best for their countries and for your children's future...

>he has a big family
>he is against mass immigration
>mostly nationalist policies
>he wants to keep our culture
>he is hated in Europe

Theresa May tried to have children many times and on a interview she was getting upset when they were talking about it

Being childless, they are performing an act of self termination. they have no investment in the future, only the now. Likwise, their policies are self termination for their species.

Which reminds me....I think She also has several children of her own..about 4 or so..

>Likwise, their policies are self termination for their species.
exactly

If you stupid cocksucking trumpcucks picked up a book or two, you'll realize that we already tried nationalism and it lead to two world wars.

I didn't vote for Trump. And if you had any education on what led to WW1 and WW2 you wouldn't be saying this nonsense.

Btw , Trump is basically a Neocon/Zionist/Globalist.

The real "4D chess" was played on POL. They all supported a guy who's no different than his predecesors. (Bush , Obama , Clinton..etc..)

Secular priesthood.

They don't have to worry about the future of Europe because they have no children or grandchildren to be worried about.

Their campaigns have been financed by people who like them this way... genetic dead ends.

I remember something about China getting ruled by Eunuchs for a time. They pissed people off and lost power eventually.

He's hated by non-whites and branwashed whites.

The people who want to conquer you hate the people who fight back. Immigrants hate nationalists... duh.

>Nationalism didn't play a role in WW1&2
Lol maybe get your education from someone other that idiot Sup Forumsacks seeling you 'redpills.' The cuntmunchers in here would find a way to blame a sneeze on (((them))) if they could.

And no one is talking about Trump. I'm talking about trumpcucks, his cult base of fangirls worshipping a version of Trump that only exists in their cucked minds.

did you know that war exist before nationalism ?
genocide too

put everything on nationalism is pretty stupid

They probably have had kids but choose to sacrifice them on an alter and become part of the 'elite'

She could have adopted or done IVF. No excuses.

who would want to fuck nicola sturgeon anyway

Because the alternative was an even more step in sameness.

Last time a childless person lead something in middle Europe it resulted to Nazi Germany.

People that can't make their own future can't lead to the future

and no one will get off their ass and fight it
you are all just as guilty as them.

>nationalism caused two world wars

I honestly don't think a childless person is apt for a leadership position because of
>They don't have to worry about the future of Europe because they have no children or grandchildren to be worried about.
this.

It's just a red light instantly.

They are all products of MKUltra. Of course they do not have children, heck scratch the surface and they are barely human any more. They are what their handlers want them to be, nothing more, they are robots of flesh.

>Nationalism doesn't lead to wars
>Bankers and Jews lead to wars
>Communism leads to wars if you read about ww1 and ww2 you would know this
>My ancestors fled eastern Europe not because of Nazis, but because of Communism get the fuck out of here idiot

Jean-Marie Le Pen already said it like it is
>He's talking about future, but he has no children

Like someone with dual nationality, like a frenchman who made a living abroad, like a separatist or an invader, that's the kind of person who just can't really care about France's future. That's the worst kind of person to lead us.

yep, it's crazy French people elected him.

Wow, that's a tough one to swallow. It turns out, life at home reflects who you are and who you will become. So that means, all ideologies root back to one common theme, family life. The best leaders are also the best fathers.

Good bait
Or
autistic

Our president is a huge jew lover and childless. Coincidense?

Imperialism led to both world wars, nothing to do with the people.

libel , salnderus lies