youtube.com/watch?v=GMVtlNbMwHw
m.motionindustries.com/motion3/jsp/mim/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8Bh4Y-sfWIY
youtube.com/watch?v=6PwuzMj9EkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For autist

>that pedo spiral in the middle
no

Youve got the wrong spinning toy there go-guy.

Thanks doc

No

youtube.com/watch?v=wbokdZh7_Gg

A decen person would invest some time into learn on how to coin roll and not buy a placebo toy that requiers negative skill lvls

What even are these things?
What are they for?
Is this some kind of viral advertising campaign?

What the fuck is a fidget spinner and why is it everywhere all of a sudden?

Watch next weeks Dr Who and find out

Coin roll is a skill only a Jew would know.

It's a mind control toy
>Viral marketing
Just another PSYOP

Crazy Aaron's or gtfo. I keep a big ass tub on my desk and play with it during conference calls.

Wtf bbc advertising on Sup Forums this is like when burger King advertised here

>implying I watch this garbage or (((BBC))) as a whole

It is some bearing part that some add company bought a shit load of them for a penny each then started a massive online campaign to resell that at 100000% profit.

That is all I can assume.

No it's literally the most autistic thing ever and not our kind of autism.
There's not even a game to it. It's just nu-male ADHD bait

Should I print it?

If you don't I will, hit me up with that .stl

something like the hoverboard then. That was everywhere last year, trendy with the morons and now you can't see a single one

Checked also yes

Needs more angles son

No a decent person would work on the mindfulness of just not fidgeting.

The problem is that capitalism inherently encourages and exacerbates any human vice.

>Fidget Spinners: The Alt Rights new symbol of hate

Give me a file sharing site and I will. Also I need to design the bearing cover.

now THIS is a forced meme. Fuck off.

Also fillet the sides. Not much, just enough to get rid of the 90s

OH PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN! PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE

can I get a basic gestalt on wtf these things are (other than a symbol of the alt-right that is)?

It spins.

i have adhd and what do you mean i was thinking about buying it tho..

I can easily do this, but then it stops looking like a symbol of hate. I know square corners are a huge mechanical engineering no no, but it doesn't look the same without it.

What the fuck is that thing. I just saw one of those at a Jean Coutu cash register.

Print it now.

Heh, I remember that. I unironicaly think Wendy's marketers browse here as well.

just use mediafire

Can I ask for a quick rundown? I see these things everywhere around the Internet but I cannot imagine what purpose they serve, even as an entertainment tool. Okay, they spin, but what can you make out of it? Call me a retard or an autist, but I legitimately cannot imagine myself having fun with this plastic something.

Yeah we know but imagine the glory when the media reports this as a symbol of white supremacy

How'd you guess, lol. Alright. For file sharing just put it in ExpireBox, or dropbox if you want something more permanent.

kek

Try making these edges rounded. If you can really just print, who cares, just do it for a prototype. It'll take you like 2 minutes to do that.

They spin. Idiots are unaccustomed to good bearings and gyroscopic forces, so they are mesmerized by a child's toy.

???

>BK
Kys

Have an 8 hour print going right now.

Requires an account.

expirebox.com/download/5fe14f123bd67d263a4084b70f311028.html

I'll do it next go around. I need the dimensions for the bearing holder for the middle bearing. Anyone have generic dimensions for these? I never have designed one of these. I just used bearing dimensions found on Amazon for these things.

Make a dozen of these, give them really good bearings, leave them by schools.

Return on investment: priceless.

I'll buy one for 20$

I just need something to keep my hyperactive hands busy with, or I'll end up picking my skin or unraveling my clothes.

Similar to this.

user, I hope you realize you can make actual money with this idea. Make them and sell on etsy/ebay/amazon/anywhere. You're sitting on a gold mine.

Marketeers selling another useless thing. I would rather buy (or even better - make myself) Levitron, whether as a present or for myself. At lest it looks cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=GMVtlNbMwHw

Nah, I'd probably get banned and reported to the local authorities as a hate monger.

I used to spec out bearings with motion. I think they have a bearing reference chart online but they don't seem to be mobile friendly.
m.motionindustries.com/motion3/jsp/mim/index.html

Noice. Our options are laser cut aluminum, laser cut acrylic, laser cut fiberboard, or 3D printed PLA. I don't have time do do it today, but I'll make it, and whenever these threads come up I'll post a pic with a shoutout.

>check flag
>banned and reported to authorities

No. But I guess if you're some sort of engineer you wouldn't want to risk your career over a joke. But still, if you get it while the getting is good there's money to be made here.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bh4Y-sfWIY

SOMEONE already made one.

The fact that anyone even cares about this shows that most people here are children.

Sounds good man. If anyone has dimensions for the bearing cover let me know. I have never designed one of these.

Yep, don't want to be that guy who goes for his PE and I get rejected because of something silly.

It doesn't really help. I would need to prototype it since I don't have the dimensions needed. I need to know the interference fit dimensions and dimensions for the bearing holder in the middle. Without that the only way I can do it is design something iteratively and make it better each time.

Juts make different shit, like jewish star spinner, hammer and sickle spinner and any other kind of spinners.

youtube.com/watch?v=6PwuzMj9EkY

>SS button

What are these?

Audibly keked. If I find out the dimensions for the bearing holders I'll make some SS buttons as well.

>ourtoy
No toy will ever be our toy.
Toys are for children.

If you want to talk about toys or Barney or something similar try /mlp/.

That cancer board was created for people like you, OP. Fuck off there.

(((Aaron)))

some kucky jew on the cover

yea youre a fag

Oh hey another viral marketing thread advertising some stupid shitty toy, completely against the rules, yet the jannies and mods will let it go to bump limit! I love these threads!