Proud German surname from great-grandfather to offset Irish heritage

>proud German surname from great-grandfather to offset Irish heritage
>visiting family
>make passing joke about Aryan heritage when talking politics and racr
>chuckles from family (mildly redpilled) but dad pipes up
>"You know user, your great-grandfather August didn't just leave Germany because he wanted to farm"
>"He had Jewish blood"
What the fuck now Sup Forums

kys

>marry a jew because youre part jew
>get rich

Get a 23andme test immediately. If the amount of Jewish blood is low enough it won't be an issue. Remember that the SS had purity tests, and if I recall correctly, anything under 1/16 was fine. If you score higher on the Jew test then see

Jews are the real master race since whitey bends over for them. Be proud leaf.

guess you're on the winning team for now

nice blogpost

if this is making you question your loyalty to the movement then you're going to be a drag on us, so just hang yourself

Become an anti-jew mischling

You just got wrecked by your dad, who has obviously cottoned on to your white nationalist autism, and has casually mind fucked you with the simple easy of taking a piss down an alleyway. You are a fucking retard ahahaha

Die kike scum, preferably in the Atlantic and not on Canadian soil.

Stop denying the holocaust, stop browsing pol, enter the jewish church and become a normal jew.
This or you can kys.

Does this trigger Sup Forums? I'm 24 but have over 10 kids from sperm donations alone. Maybe if you guys hadn't killed 65 gazillion Jews I wouldn't have to create all these Mischlings in America.

welcome home brother

Use your jew blood as a tool. Use your immunity to be able to talk about things others think of as uncomfortable. What you have at your disposal will make delivering redpills so much easier.

Neck yourself. It's for the best.

this is why i laugh at burgers and leafs talking about racepurity and shitposting on europe. most of NA don't have any clue about who they are just two generations back. When people talk about being white its an excuse and redirection from the fact that they are mixed with no culture or history.

But what about the 200 gogoplex jews killed by Hitler's own hand? are you trying to hide the truth you self hating jew.

>Hold up user check your facial features and those of your family against some common Jew features. This sounds like something white women do the US where they claim to have native american heritage. It's some kind of virtue signaling but also makes it so their boys don't feel white and give up on the fight.

into the gas chamber you go m8.

>>"He had Jewish blood"
>What the fuck now Sup Forums

There is no such thing as as Jewish blood, Borat.

>If the amount of Jewish blood is low enough it won't be an issue.
Newfags from the_donald actually believe this

Cool, now go scam the goyim, as is your birthright.

yes, the nazi movement was a bunch of low lives TRAITORS, that attacked the best people of germany.
my great grandfather fought for germany in WW1, and prosecuted by the nazies.

my family were smart and successful, and the degenerate nazies were jealous, and turned the people against jews out of jealousy.

I'll always remember the 500 googolplex Jews that died at the hands of the Nazis. That's why i'm Jewing goy women across America while their gentile husbands raise them. It's reparations.