youtube.com/watch?v=53JADyX2s4U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_France#Immigrant_population
ibdna.com/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france/
youtube.com/watch?v=0td62XxnjBk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fl1GYTg4GmA
youtube.com/watch?v=4Sya_GIxsw0
youtube.com/watch?v=ymFVfzu-2mw
eurovisionworld.com/?eurovision=2017#australia
thesun.co.uk/living/3106363/julia-samoilova-russia-eurovision-song-contest-2017-yulia-samoylova-blocked/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And Portugal gave Spain those 5 points. Without us, they would have 0.

They just vote based on soccer politics. Nobody gives a hot shit about your gay spanglish concert.

lol

Based Portugal

That was very sweet of you to do that

>UK is more popular with half of Europe than half of Europe.

AHAHAHAHA. HARD BREXIT YOU SAY? YEAH RIGHT M8 EUROPE CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF US.

>6ermany

It's like finding the Indies all over again.

Does Portugal have less Arab and Berber blood compared with Spaniards? Spainards look pretty swarthy on average compared with other Europeans. Americans think Latinos got this way from breeding with Mexicans but the reality is he Spainards are just brown to begin with

youtube.com/watch?v=53JADyX2s4U

His voice broke near the end of the song.
It was this country's biggest shame since the loss of the colonies in 1898.

Did anyone notice how the ""theme"" was ""celebrating diversity""" yet there was just one non white performer and everybody wore black, white or grey?

Why the fuck is israel there? For fuck's sake I can't handle this shit. These fucking jews mans. We have to start killing jews

What the fuck is this eurovision bullshit? Is it really a multinational song contest?

>earth confirmed as gayest planet

Let it be. We obviously don't mind empty slogans.

Next year, it will be some bullshit like "Empowering Change".

>Eurovision
>Israël
>Australia

hmmmm

Spaniards are not brown
Your stereotypes come from Hollywood movies and gypsies

But you are an American, noone expects you to know shit

You forgot
>Armenia
>Azerbaijan
>France

I got the song in my head guys

Why is nobody complaining about that gay Bulgarian kid that came in second?

>Moors talking shit

Can someone tell me how Portugal won
That performance was like watching a dying puppy whimper in pain

They are all around you, m8.

He wasn't gay enough for the first place.
Fuck him anyway.

At least they aren't in my blood like you

This is the first time that Portugal humilliates Spain since centuries ago.

top kek

DAD IS #1

Next year the yanks will be let in it

Kek how kind

iberians are not nordics, but white-atlanto-meds essencially, we are like that since ever.

>Island of criminals and dogs is better thought of than the criminals' country of origin
Probably just because it's their first year

Portugal always that can, helps Spain, even when they don´t deserve it. We have done it so many times without any interest, battle of Navas de Tolosa, B of Salado, Spanish civil war etc etc..

it's a song contest.

>winning first prize in a degeneracy competition

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_France#Immigrant_population
lol

We are not related to them Abdul, those myths are just pathetic when you look at a genetic proximities map.

Lisbon is a shitty city, what's new? Don't go to Lisbon. Most of the crime in Lisbon is actually done by shitskins from our old colonies that came here purely to steal and fuck shit up, but thankfully they're contained to shit areas in Lisbon alone.
There's plenty to see outside of that shithole in the rest of the country, much better than that anyway. Even people that live in Lisbon will agree.

>purely to steal and fuck shit up
kek
I can asure you that when I go I'll bring value.
Feliz dia das mães.

Reeeeeeee

This means nothing if they don't say where they lost it. Was it a peaceful neighborhood, the crowded city centre, a rich neighbourhood, a gypsy or sudaca zone?

Of course, asking for such details would be "racist"

Actually, BRs that come to Portugal are mostly cool. They try to fit in and integrate nicely. One of my close friends is BR, and you wouldn't even be able to tell. Occasionally he slips and throws in some BR word in his sentences, but that's about it, can't even tell the accent anymore.

Lots of apes from African descent though. When they're alone, they're fine, but when they gather in bigger groups (like in Lisbon trash neighborhoods), they fuck up everything. Why they're allowed to group up like that, I'll never understand.

Eurovision is a leftie propaganda machine, only cucks watch it or care about it

Do people even care about eurovision anymore?

link to video of based Portugal's winning entry?

I've already seen the shame of Spain.

I don't even know what Eurovision is. I thought it was an entertainment music festival, what the fuck are points?

>Lots of apes from African descent though
Wooow this is bad
>bigger groups
Yes this is supposed to be allowed.

We integrate fine because we REALLY ARE YOU but more negger

How would you know Jamal?

>If those samples were found in the post by officials on their way to foreign laboratories, the French men who sent them could theoretically face a year in prison and a 15,000 Euro fine. This year the ban was challenged but the French Government decided to uphold and maintain the anti-paternity testing law.

ibdna.com/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france/

>Yes this is supposed to be allowed.
Yes this is NOT supposed to be allowed.

youtube.com/watch?v=0td62XxnjBk

You are not us. br's that come to europe, are usually mixed with ssafrican and native amerindian.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget winning EURO.

> Not realizing there is no official border between Europe and Asia, therefore any country (as long as it's not over the ocean) can be in Europe.

Thanks. Videos on the official Eurovision channel aren't viewable in USA actually but I found some other videos.

That's a lot better than the usual Eurovision trash.

Spain's entry was pathetic in comparison. How are they even considered to be a real country? Might as well give Galicia to Portugal and split back up to Aragon, Castille, and Navarra.

>not giving 12 points to UK

wew portugal wtf u doing

our song was class too wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=Fl1GYTg4GmA

I find that it depends on which region in Brazil they come from. Southern BRs are mostly good people. You'll also find they're white or close to white. Northern BRs are mostly shit though. Huebro will probably agree.

What happened to the glory days of Armenia where we would always be in the top 10?

The most important battle is won. I'm satisfied with that.

>can't win a single battle against peasants
>the populations abandoned their villages inducing famine among the Spaniards, who launched two offensives towards Oporto: the first was defeated by the militia and peasants at the battle of Douro and the second was beaten off at the Mountains of Montalegre.
really makes u think

Both of those athletes will forever be more white than you are, Abdul. Both very hardworking and nice people, not assholes in the slightest unlike your trained apes that keep fucking up shit even when they're in the spotlight.

is it fair to say that portugal is /ourtrainwreck/?

like the cousin who never has their shit together but is a top lad and perpetually up for anything, you cant help but love them even though they are largely useless

You faggots cared enough to want to join in

It might be mother's day, but DAD IS NÚMERO UM!

How did these spic's even fucking win?
Their singer was absolute fucking trash
Our fat whale achmud look alike was like a god compared to their singer.
Fuck this corrupt nigger loving competition

>using the same justification people use to claim no races exist to say continents are meaningless

the only reason I watch eurovision is to see if any of the slav countries will troll the contest with hilarious outlandish songs.

moldova #1 in my heart

t-thanks

It is not about the music you dummie, it is about feelies and powerfull statements about degeneracy and faggotry

Races exist because there is a bloodline to follow, you spic. Continents are divided by oceans and because there is no ocean between Europe and Asia, there are a single continent called Eurasia.

>Israel
>Australia
>no Russia
dumb goys

It's a popularity contest you fool. As long as a country has a song that's at least half decent then it's just country likeability all the way.

now the spanish singer will have to auction his boypussy in order to survive

what a shame...

Russia dropped out because their singer got banned from Ukraine for entering Crimea through Russia.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=4Sya_GIxsw0
vs
youtube.com/watch?v=ymFVfzu-2mw
i hate this nigger loving competition
our fat nigger turk had the best voice but he still lost
reeeeeeeeeee

Votes are divided by jury and televoting. Out of 26 countries, Australia was 4th by jury votes but fucking 25th by televoting.

Only the Danish gave any points to Australia - pic related.
eurovisionworld.com/?eurovision=2017#australia

Interesting how this Catalan jew suddenly represents Spain.
> Daily reminder that (((Catalonia))) is not Spain

>Enter a part of Russia through Russia.
>Cry forever.

your guy legitimately deserved to win

le sad portuguese hippy with a heart transplant can eat shit desu

This is your dad

Portugal are great shitposers
Spain posters go under the radar most of the time

>Let me just adopt the definition I like, hmm...

>i hate this nigger loving competition
The white guy won, your nigger lost though. How is it nigger loving when the nigger loses? You're giving us mixed signals here.

Same for us

>tfw poland gassed the jews singing

Russia didn't want to sing next to ukranie

At least HALF of the southeastern/southern BRs are just like you. The other half yeah you are right.

Thanks son

>whiteknighting russia on the internet
>doing it for no monetary compensation

Most northern/northeastern BRs have NOTHING to do with you, I give you that

How come Australia gets to compete in Eurovision but America does not?

>bullshit
lol... ever heard of plains, Mohammed?

>spain btfo
>(((eurovision)))

They are fine.

Italy had Harambe

Your guy looks even more niggery than our fat whale
B b but he has heart problems
fuck this shitty jewish competition
i hope one day we go to war with poortugal so we can fucking buttfuck their spic asses

thesun.co.uk/living/3106363/julia-samoilova-russia-eurovision-song-contest-2017-yulia-samoylova-blocked/