Swipe left or right?

Looks Jewish. It's a good thing she has trouble breeding. Although, some skinny Jewish guy will probably pick her up at some point. I mean, Jews do procreate, right?

super like

Right obviously

Which one declines them?

>97 miles away
So you are basically standing right next to her

I always thought they just split in half like bacteria

Shout make America great again as I climax

I love hot rotund girls with tattoos. They are such demons in the sack. I would love to pop her big buttock cheeks apart and rim her arsehole. I hope she hasn't bleached or waxed it as I love it really hairy and with a strong smell of musk vinegar. I bet the nutrition from her grool alone would be akin to that of a protein shake

based pekka bringing the bantz

Gotta admire a person who goes out and pays $5+ for coffee while bitching about the capitalist patriarchy. LEFT because only idiots pay for craft coffee.

>some skinny Jewish guy will probably pick her up
I doubt that very much

stop

I live in the Bay Area. I've got some fun OC.

lol

tfw no obese feminist grool to give me gains

Pathogenesis in jews? Maybe foreskins grow into new rabbis or something...

That's a man, baby!

I'm tasting breakfast in reverse.

Top kek

>cyborg

>so desperate for sex she has her tits out in public

Such self-respect

Women with pumpkin shaped heads can't pull off the shaved sides look, when will.they learn? Ozzie's daughter is a case study of when not to shave the sides of your head as a female.

are those dudes?

fucks sake, life has gotten immensely complicated since people began entertaining this rampant iteration of degeneracy

What's a super like? Does it involve pressing star and heart at the same time?

>"if i don't get match, it must be because all men on thinder are trump supporter ! They totally would have match me if i didn't said anything political haha !"

Why are paddies so god damn disgusting on here

Throw my phone away and get a new one.

james joyce?

>be an obese monster with a bad personality

>filter out ANY prospective mates

she should take the same attitude towards men that she does with fast food restaurants: I'LL TRY ANYTHING TWICE

>inb4 degenerate who knows tinder because he uses it
If you swipe up or press the star the person does not need to match you back to know you like them, they will get a notification

the krust would crackle as i part that battleship arse to pierce the cheesey innards with my phimosis wand.
"damn girl, u THICC" i'd reassure myself silently in my head, i don't talk dirty out loud.

As the unwashed, musky vapour stench truly hits my sinuses I simultaneously pass out and vomit profusely. The kingdom of heave-an has arriived and I am momentarily whisked off to it.

i regain conciousness to a sea of inked blubber slapping my face, presumably iintended as teats one time by The Lord during creation.

The Ham-Beast lets out a mighty guttural roar of plasure(?) and I am spent, only to see my literal life and flesh devoured after the she-whale beef-master has finished convulsing and farting uncontrollably.

The last thing I see is her divine cottage-cheese buttflaps/stubbly labia clench around my mouth and nose, suffocating me slowly as she tucks into my warm flesh.

I am at peace.

Man stop browsing Sup Forums it's not doing well for your head

Up

I wonder how many of these creatures there are. Rarely leaving their homes unless they wish to make life miserable for customer service at a particular franchise, instead spending every waking hour at their computers, attempting to masquerade their opinion as the will of the masses in order to wage a war of censorship and inclusion.

Is this a good grill?

Oh whoops, I meant to post this expanded version. It's literally a tranny.

a cyberspy who sucks my dick? the material alone would make me a wealthy manga author

I don't get it. I'm on here night and day extolling the virtues of heterosexual sex and I'm the degenerate one? I happen to have an affinity for large liberal women because they are usually liberal in the sheets too.

She just reminded me of a woman I drilled in my college days. She was twenty stone if she was an ounce and she was covered in tattoos and wearing fishnet tights. Her flab was pushing through each hole in the netting and when you ran your hand over her legs it was like rubbing a netted Christmas ham. When we were kissing I couldn't believe how much saliva she produced, perhaps because she was used to huge feeding sessions and it was an automatic response to things entering her mouth. Later that night she sucked my penis so hard I could feel air drawing in my ears. I was worried for a minute she might take a bite out of it, so ravenous she looked. She pulled off her dress, well it was more of a Persian rug, and spread her legs. She was wearing a thing that was clearly aimed towards the larger lady, however whichever company it was didn't quite count on this lady's frame, as the thong was being swallowed up into her cuntvortex like if you put a vacuum cleaner nozzle to a bedsheet. Should I continue?

awesome pics. great size.

Why do all sjw's have granny glasses?

Why would you not always do that?

clever girl

>super likes are accidental tee hee
I'd meet this little fat piece of garbage vampire pig demon just so i could capture it and put it on a water fast for 30 days. by then it'll have stockholm syndrome and i could make it submit to my will. it might even look human when it gets down below 200 pounds

Great thread. Thanks for asking the tough questions

Swipe right.
Do not blow cover.
Enjoy yourself a little m88

Thx doc

Raging literal hippopotamus

Do people still use Tinder? I had one for a few months, got like 250 matches but never messaged any. I wouldn't be surprised if at least 25% of them were fake.

Thanks for posting this thread for the tenth time today. Really oodles my noodles.

did you just assume xir gender???

that one took me a sec but it was worth it

I worked with a Russian woman and she was kind of a Plain Jane, but one day at work, she received news that her child had been hit by a car on the way home from school and she turned into this quivering wreck in floods of tears. I'm not ashamed to say I started to get really turned on watching her sobbing, the tears running down her pale, white face while she tried to wipe them away. Her long brown hair was all over the place and she looked like a distressed young maiden crying as she evacuated her village to escape the approaching Nazi Army. I got a really hard erection and had to hide it behind my desk. I thought of how great it must have been to be an SS Officer and round up women like this, demure looking homely girls, and maybe take them to a barn and try to make them cry more. I would dearly love to hurt her face and make her fellate my pistol while I lick the tears from her face. I would lubricate her anus with her own tears and the sheer eroticism of the setting would mean that two fierce pumps in her torn, bleeding hole, and I would be spent. It wouldn't even count as a real orgasm for me until I turn her around again and shoot a bullet through her cunt. It would be important to make sure that she knew that she was about to die. I would savour this moment for a while, perhaps telling her what I already did to her elderly parents. I thought of all this that day, and when I got home my underpants was soaked.

>holding a bunch of toys and stuffed animals.
Heh, that's actually kind of cu-
>38 years old.
>38.
Yeah, no, don't fuck with that, serial killer territory. She'll kill you, cut your dick off and add it to her collection.

Delete app, smash phone, contemplate suicide.

Muh dick?

i've read his letter and holee shit!

GET OUT

Because Tinder is exclusively used by degenerates, trannies, robbers and sows.

I hope not. Any girl that uses it is pretty much a red flag

That pasta is already fucking stale

who, you mean Sup Forums? there are thousands, thousands of Sup Forumstards secluded, shut up in their rooms.

"Mom"
Begrudgingly, "Yes dear."
"MOAR Tenddies. NOW."

True story, 40+ women are great. They appreciate a young guy. They cook good. They suck a mean dick. As long as your clear that its all fun and games, its a blast. Benjamin Franklin agreed. Cougars are where its at. You have not lived till you get hammered with your friends mom and fuck her till she can't walk.

Anyway, once she had her top off, she lay down and her stomach flowed backwards like a pile of melting ice cream. Her huge nads were so far back that they had extended further back than her head, and the flab on the bottom part of each jumperwalrus had moved upwards to hide the nipples, but when I went looking for them I found them and they were this size of Jenga pieces and the colour of Kofi Annan.

Her thong was soaking wet, not with sexual excitement, I could tell it was just sweat. I pulled all of her undergarments out of her cuntwound, and I felt like a magician doing the neverending handkerchief trick. Once I had them out and out of the way, her massive clam lay opening before me, like a slimy handbag. I started to go down on her, and the grool started churning out. Her labia were like two hirsute, oversized dissected slugs, and her clitoris was bigger than my earlobe. I was taken aback by the smell. It was a strong pissy scent, as I guess when there are so many folds of flab that it is easy for stray droplets to get lost in there. However, hidden carefully in one of the flabs was what looked like a squashed chunk of feta cheese. The smell was strong from it and I realised it was just cuntcheese. Opportunities for new experiences don't come along too often, so I scooped it up and ate it. I knew that if I didn't try it, I would regret it later, and of course, I wouldn't be able to tell this story now if I hadn't have been so brave. When I gathered it up, some of it wedged under my fingernail and this was a bit off-putting if I am honest, but the taste wasn't that bad. It kinda tasted like soggy white bread mixed with cod liver oil and piss.

How do you get like that? Seriously, how does one manage to let themselves become a fucking human mudslide?

upwards

>she

lol

After a while of sucking on her clit and licking her cheesy beef-flaps, she started moaning louder and louder and more and more grool started flowing. It was like wallpaper paste and just wouldn't stop. My mouth was filling quickly and I had to keep gulping it down or it would flow back out and all over the bedsheets. It was extremely filling, I felt completely full after three mouthfuls, you could have fed all the refuges in Darfur with this stuff. Eventually she started to come and the grool started to become thinner and thinner until she was just pissing. A strong steady stream, like a racehorse. I couldn't take it any more and decided to jump on top of her and shove my cock in but I couldn't be sure it was all the way in or if I was just pushing against one of the folds in her gunt.

She got up after a while and positioned herself on all fours, so I could do her from behind. I got a chance to lick her arsehole for a while, it was steaming hot and very hairy and a dark brown colour. I didn't see any shit, it was just stained that way. It tasted such a strong meaty taste, like Oxtail Soup, but smelled like steamed turnips. I really liked it, it was like licking a round leather glove covered in hair. Eventually I entered her from behind but my penis didn't extend much in to her, I was mainly fucking the space between her hanging flaps, but she didn't seem to mind. When I came she immediately lay back and started suddling me, telling I was a good boy. It was erotic and troubling at the same time. We lay in bed for a couple of days just eating. She could put away a family sized pizza in less than five minutes.

You only get 1 per day unless you pay out the ass

Swipe down. Send it straight to hell.

97 miles away? thats a long way to risk DUI.

so incredibly repulsive.

i'd rather share a bus seat with a junky hobo than a fat leftist.

I thought John Candy passed away.

Tfw no liberal cutie with colored hair

Right. Then I'd ask her for bulking tips.

This is beautiful.

Why would you post this?

Sup Forums is a magical place.

Ahahhahahahahahahhaha
Underrated post

u could sit at the same table as her and still be 97 miles away

Uninstall.

Is that trigglypuff?

q.t.

>She's probably going to work for the nsa.
>American cyber security is so fucked.

You're a white male!!

Ban that paddy bustard I'm gonna vomit because of him

>she

I'll just move along. I take great comfort in knowing that's she too heavy to move along after me...

Fucking kek
Good one, Spurdo

This is Tinder in Seattle

>if you voted for trump move on

>picture taken from 97 miles away

kek

97 miles is too close.