We must end racism now

As a black muslim with a jewish mother and an agnostic father, let me be the one to explain to you why we need to get rid of racism.

I converted to islam when i got to college, and started studying arabic so i can understand the quran as its meant to be written. It translates VERY differently when read in arabic. There is nothing in the quran that allows the killing of innocent people, its forbidden by allah.

I've experienced racism every single day of my life since i was born and trust me its very frustrating. The stares, the automatic assumptions, people following me in stores, harrassment from the police in public and especially airports when ive done literally nothing wrong, its disgusting. This is what happens when you tolerate racism which is what ive seen so much of on this website since my college friend told me about it a week ago.

Being black isn't easy in this country, and neither is being muslim. I'm playing life on very hard mode while everyone else has it on easy.

Racism is making it harder for people like me who already have it hard to succeed in life so let me make this perfectly clear:

STOP.

BEING.

RACIST.

We don't want you to succeed - we want you to remain loyal menials so we can continue to be comfy.

Enjoy serving me kebab and supporting 5+ kids you filthy roach.

I agree racism needs to end. I've been browsing this website for years and while i'd laugh at the posters who incite racism subtly through their posts, i now realize what a negative impact this has had on not only this place, but also how it manifests itself into the real world. People need to wake up and make a stand now.

I'm glad im not the only one here who feels this way.

>shitty bait

You do realize everyone can easily see this is the same poster?

wut

Surely even a shitskin cant be that stupid.. It has to be a troll

Wow you fuckin insensitive asshole im NOT a shitskin. Just because someone agrees with me doesn't make them a troll. Pathetic.

My white cousins arent even proud to be white and hate america so that helped OP. It is already here. You people fucking suck. Now I got to thinking about family in away to save a group. My mother is proud to be Hispanic.

So is this a bait thread or typical Muslim Taqiya?

YOU LIBERAL SCUM FUCKING WON AND DONT EVEN KNOW IT... BEING AMERICAN IS ABOUT BEING PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE.

White Europeans brought communlization which created land ownership.

Black people help built America.

Hispanics are great at finding work that white dont do.

Asians love White people because they realize why they are smart.

Jews just wanted to be saved from the WHOLE WORLD.

Colonization.

Funny how my white cousins have white guilt. Hispanics were the best slave owners.

>Being black isn't easy in this country
you should try somewhere else

The sooner we purge the shit-skins the sooner we can get back to the Anglo-Aryan war against the inscrutable Slav-Asian

Are you realy that stupid or do you trolling us?

I cant tell.

Of course you would know.

Can you bait a bit more subtle?

White Europeans brought everything to the West, purged the prairie niggers, tried to domesticate negros but they got loose and went feral. The beaners can't help but be slaves after the Spaniards bred them for it. Asians are here because society needs computers and laundromats. Jews are here to fulfill their gelt and banishment fetish.

Nice bait muhammad. Fuck muhammad. Fuck niggers

The racism and hatred on this site is starting to get out of hand. Making persecuted minorities the butt of every joke isnt 'redpilled' it's called being a bigot. I can't believe there are actually people out there who get a kick from being a racist. There is only one race, the human race, we are all equals.

>It translates VERY differently when read in arabic.
Then translate it better. There are English meanings for all possible meaningful differences.

>innocent people
Your psychotic god excludes all non-Mudslimes from the 'innocent' category.

Fuck yourself.

People like you need to be shot

Wow

>It translates VERY differently when read in arabic. There is nothing in the quran that allows the killing of innocent people, its forbidden by allah.

Yea, Im I'm sure that somehow the English rendering of the Qur'an throws in all sort of bloody language that just isnt found in the original at all. Are you also selling bridges?

Then there's another matter... how you define "innocent people." Innocent people, according to the Qur'an, are practicing Muslims. Nice loophole -- go fuck yourself, shitskin savage.

Thanks for taking the time to share your Jewish Muslim diversity blog with us, Achmed bin Shekelberg.
Now get the fuck off my White board you filthy degenerate abomination.

When the day of purging comes you shall be consumed in the flames of American patriotism and you will be removed from our glorious country

WE CAN SEE YOUR ID YOU FUCKIN SAMEFAG

I've seen this happen before many times.

If you're not baiting (which you probably are) you will become a jihadist within 5 years guaranteed.

Here's my theory.

1. Convert to Islam ,the honeymoon phase, on what a peaceful religion it is and not seeing any kind of flaw

2. Starting to dress islamically, learn arabic, getting more into the islamic culture itself. Seeing flaws would occur, but you would rationalize to yourself that there must be a reason, which prompts you to read more.

3. Enforce others or constantly talk about the more 'moderate' rules of islam, on how righteous and just the religion is.
Bringing up rules when someone offers something impermissible to do. Any flaws you see in Islam you avoid it, lie. Start to resent nonmuslims

4.still enforcing on others, but now you use manipulation and guilt to do it. You guilt them into the religion, or you enforce your rules on it without conversion. Taqqiya comes into to play.

5. At this point, you're a well practicing and well known religious Muslim in your circle of friends, family, etc. This is where one of the 3 may happen, you will become one anyway.

1. You continue doing this, have marriages and lots of children. You either stay or move to a muslim country. From there, you join isis, or a group like them, or in the U.S. you hold resentment towards all that isn't islamic there. One day that resentment will manifest in blood, you are an IED over there.

2. You, being so religious living in a Kaffir country start to resent everything that is impermissible, you will start to cut contacts completely with your nonmuslim friends. Now that you're in a muslim bubble, you are also now in a jihadist hugbox. This is where you become more and more convinced for the cause of Allah and you will attempt to do something about it. You will either complete school and travel to join jihadists, or drop everything and go now. It depends on self control, but muslims lack that.

3. will be in the next post

>As a black muslim with a jewish mother and an agnostic father

3. You stay in the U.S. or whatever Kaffir country you're in, and your resentment has grown into pure hatred. Being in your islamic hugbox, you have little to no prespective from the non muslim's view. They disgust you now. You have immense knowledge on the history of Islam, the battles, the Sunnah, hadiths, the Quran and arabic literary roots. As you read one after the other, or remember, your hatred for those who are not Muslim grows. You're past saving any of the nonmuslims from steps 1-4. You decide to go for their blood and to strike fear into them for being so 'impure'. You think of islamic conquest, cleansing, and look into terror attacks on nonmuslim soil. There are already guides on how to do it, thanks to Isis and those who have done it before. You either plan it out, or do it spontaneously. At this point you are now a ticking time bomb, not an IED like in the first path. You're guaranteed to explode in the nonmuslim country.

Moderates are the same, except they don't want to either kill, are passive, or okay with someone else doing the killing.

Moderates see Islamization of the west as a backup plan, if everything becomes Islamic, they think they are in the clear because they were Muslim before and that they won't be killed. But they likely will be because of the extremists' insecurity. They think they will be fine either way.

I'm open to good criticism on this little theory of mine.

Being a muslim in America get cancer you fucking faggot.

>hard mode

i'm a gay black muslim man lol
bet you i have it harder

>no yerro skin

REEEE racists get out

I agree. We need solve this problem because racial tensions are preventing society from moving foreward.
Here is my proposed solution:
>We use genetic engineering to make everyone look like nords
>A homogenous society will no longer be considered racist

this is your shitty religion. fuck your deeply held beliefs.

Kys

> muslim
Leave

Why don't you leave and go to a country full of muslims friends just like you!

>Copypasta shill cunt from Detroit reporting in
Fuck off back to /r/eddit .

STOP

KILLING

WHITE PEOPLE

Kill yourself.

>BLEND YOUR PRISTINE WHITE WOMEN TOGETHER WITH MY STREET SHITTING MUD NIGGERS
No thanks, Hameed.

Why dont you fuck off to Africa of life is so hard here? Oh that's right, you're just a whiny faggot.

These threads further entrench my racist views.

Fuck you nigger nigger Omar nigger faggot kike

Most certain way to end racism is to genocide all other races.

I totally agree.
Why the fuck should we be nice to muslims? What the fuck have they done worthy of any respect? They rape, kill, blow shit up, take stuff over, and impose a shitty religion that doesn't allow fap-worthy material to be produced.

At least base niglets produce good music from time to time, and fapworthy product. Muslims do neither. Blackfags at least produce some culture worth looking at, like barbecue. Islam produces nothing but holocausts and death.

If you are both black AND muslim, you're embracing being an evil motherfucker. And I would have no problem roasting you slowly over an open flame.

Make crusades great again.

Your premise is ridiculous. I can't believe you haven't surmised the simple truth after all your turmoil... YOU DON"T BELONG HERE. LEAVE OUR GREAT WHITE COUNTRIES ALONE. YOU ARE A TRESPASSER. GO AWAY.

we can see your ID

Just go back to Africa