YOU DID IT LEAFS

YOU DID IT LEAFS

YOU DID IT!!

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/politics/fact-check-do-refugees-get-more-financial-help-than-canadian-pensioners-1.2670735
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39907481
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mexican drunk drivers + icy Canada roads.

This should be fun.

All the mehicans sent to Nunavut. New eskimo-beaner übermench empire in the north. Trump built the wall on the wrong border. Winter is coming.

Illegal here.

I'm considering going.

What benefits do I get?

mexican cartels + canadian manginas

viral that faceVSboxcutter cartel video so canadians know whats coming for them.

Mexican bumper cars.

LMAO. Inb4 Canada runs out of welfare dollars.

you'll never experience summer again, you'll die when winter comes.

All of them.
Pretty sure Canada is required to give you some tight white pussy too.

>Implying they won't stay indoors all day living off of benefits.

>implying you'll get a house that doesn't leak heat from every corner, having a heat bill higher than your rent for half of the year.

>Summer gets hot as shit
>winters get cold as shit
>"free" healthcare
>liberals here will get on their knees and suck your multicultural cock

stfu we need to encourage our friend

free healthcare you spic whatever do you want

Very few of them will be allowed to stay. Little know fact - Canada likes to appear liberal but we have strict immigration laws. Trudeau is a stupid faggot and has got allot of flack because of that tweet.

A free ride back to mexico.

>Canada is just as corrupt, if not more than mexico
>They'll feel right at home

Canada is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please.

>What benefits do I get?

More gibs than you can imagine.

what a fucking cucked nation dear lord.

And you'll still be paying for it my Leafy friend.

You get $2100 in cash just for showing up, and then $800 per month just because after that. More if you have kids.
ctvnews.ca/politics/fact-check-do-refugees-get-more-financial-help-than-canadian-pensioners-1.2670735

Pretty much this. If you don't have papers, don't even bother.

Yeah I've seen the strict policies for Canadian immigration. You have to be darker than beige to get a free pass.

The first and only time I flew to Canada, the airport was filled with Somalians that didn't know any word on English other than "Asylum."

We must build a wall.

Take all our minorities Canada, you are a martyr.

It doesn't bother me because it's a trick to make them seem empathetic and kind.
The truth is, Canada is going to take in 40,000 immigrants as asylum seeking refugees in 2017.
By allowing the Mexicans, and considering them "refugees" they're filling a quota that would have otherwise been filled with middle eastern "refugees"
So there is no actual increase in the number of asylum seekers.
So, Mexicans or Muslims?
I'll take the Mehehano's

when the conservatives dropped the visa requirement for "muh cheap labor", asylum requests/illegal immigrants jumped up a 1000%

it was a mistake

Fuck off we're full

this going to be the new canadian flag.

asylum from fucking what nigger what the fuck that doesn't fucking make any fucking sense what a fucking buzzword

misquitos, minus 45 degrees celcius. no jobs and 300 per month welfare. Wait lines for our healthcare. and indians

of fags.

fuck sake! leave the commonwealth alone you fucking spics! REEEEEEEEEEEEE go to america!

actual flag

>butDemLipsDoe.nigm

kek fucking niggers

>A FUCKING TACO
reported

Tbh Canada needs to fall. Way to many leftist cucks from Europe/third world want to come here as a safe haven. They want to come to anglo land because it's safe and than they come here and make it unsafe all over again.

Free Healthcare

Guaranteed path to citizenship

An extra 10,000 dollars a month if you fuck a Canadian girl.

Get out of jail free card because Canadas laws are predicated on white privilege.

You should go.

Most disgraceful countries:
5. Sweden
4. Italy
3. Germany
2. France
1. Leafcuckarabia

no longer leaf posters
taco posters now

>Mexican asylum seekers
What are they seeking asylum from?

>Trump built the wall on the wrong border.

Fuck walls.

We need to bring Freedom to Mexico, Shock and Awe style.
Push those taco munching squat monsters all the way into South America and use the Panama Canal as our southern border.

Then we do the same to the snowfaggots, pushing them into Siberia and using the Bering Strait as the northern border.

Manifest Destiny, cunts.

>Even Canada is Making America Great Again

Srsly guys, winning all the time is getting a little tedious

This

It will be nice when Canadians start getting knee capped by Jose in his 98 Pontiac and they start to realize the extent to which the. Gov wants them dead or crippled

I hope you're happy.

Mounties vs cartels will be entertaining. Do they have sandnigger women on the mounties yet?

I stand with Israel.
Israel will have no better friend then Canada.
Canada is best goy.

Somali roaches are tied with our domestic nigger stock for worst subhumans on Earth.

>Isreal gets invaded by jorden of some other mudslime country.
Who do you support?

Pathetic.

Indeed, can my dreams of living the NEET lifestyle be realized by crossing the border and demanding gibs, or is that just for non whites?

canada's new national sport

Mexicans can't even drive sober with the slightest moisture on the road. There are serious accidents every time there is 5 minutes of rain down near the border.

We need to meme this hard to get all the illegals to go to Canada

chingchang chong

I agree with everything you just wrote and I want to subscribe to your newsletter.

AHAHAHAHA

TAKE THEM ALL IN YOU DUMBFUCK LEAFS

That's actually pretty funny, 2bh. I'm still mad tho.

wtf I love him now

find a Sweet Latina and go to canada together and spit out at least one child per year to anchor yourself in that sweet gibsland and to increase the gibs per year

They usually have one hand on the wheel and one hand on the breast of their eleven year-old titcow cousin/girlfriend.

Yeah, you say that now.

In reality, it's like choosing between a cockroach or spider infestation in your home.

It's terrible here don't come.

France pls

I'd like to hear your critique of Islam

>asylum seekers

>ASYLUM SEEKERS

>(((((((((((ASYLUM SEEKERS)))))))))))

Brb, changing flag for leaf

You're one dumb burger, summer is living hell around here

fuck i nearly faint in 30 degrees celsius. In Canada summer is extreme and winter is extreme

>Everyone knew that the asylum seeker shit would happen again
>Everyone knew it would end up costing us extraordinary amounts of money for what amounts to importing human trash
>Liberal party decides to do it anyways
>Now there's news articles about the 'unprecented refugee crisis' in central america that Canada has to solve for some reason

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAYHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA
Congratulations, canacucks!
Now enjoy your pintos nos cús!

Not getting killed during Reconquista

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MEXICAN ASYLUM SEEKERS
>>>>>>>>>>>>> FROM THE MEXICAN WAR OF GOVERNMENT INCOMPETENCE

>(((Asylum seekers)))

fuck building a wall, lets build a freeway from the mexico border straight to the canada border

>So, Mexicans or Muslims?
>Not knowing Mexico is the second most dangerous country in the world after Syria
>Not knowing spics are ISIS tier

Gee, can't wait for pic related :D

>30 degrees celsius
>nearly faint

What are you fucking ginger?

Judging on how retarded you are, referring to the flag as a leaf, your story of being Mexican checks out.

this continent might actually become full spanish speaking
you can do this mexicucks, gogogogo

Wtf? Can I be an illegal alien too? Oh wait no, I'm white it doesn't work for me.

Most of the year is snowy and cold. Whenever summer hit it affects us really badly

>fuck i nearly faint in 30 degrees celsius
we're at 24.5 celsius here, it's 21:20 and I have my window fucking open with a fan blowing right in my face
It's going to get to 35 in a couple of fucking weeks

you fucking leaf

I'll take whichever one doesn't believe in Allah and suicide bombing.
Would that be the roach or the spider?

But yeah, I'm not happy about it, I think we need immigration reform.
But I would seriously take 40,000 Mexicans over 40,000 Middle Eastern Muzzies anyday.
Also, I wanted to point out how it's a trick.
Trudeau makes it seem like we're being kind in taking them in, we're not, they're not extra, they've been accounted for.

asylum seekers, immigrants.....trudy doesn't care. He basks in the glory of his own liberal sunshine and anything that isnt a white person makes him glow all the more. Another few years and he'll be as luminous as the sun. He may even go supernova.

30 degrees without AC is legit too hard to live in.

I once did an internship in the summer with a Texas gal and she said 30 degrees is sometimes average in some US cities like Phoenix. How do you live with tropical-tier weather? Must be hell.

Oh man, stacked with Canada's increasing lending bubble, this should be fun.

Looking forward to Canada showing us backwards racists how to properly integrate these third world savages into a modern society.

We have to remember to count our blessings.

Catholic Mexicans > Sunni Syrians

>Germany
>talking about manginas as if the entire male German population don't wear stocking while getting pounded my achmed

The BBC had an article on him today.

They said he was the "Internet's favourite politician" and the "Internet's darling"

Do you agree?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39907481

i'm reporting you to CSIS for anti-immigrant sentiments

free access to trudeaus wife and any canadian woman you see with a gold ring on their third finger

We use Fahrenheit around here, leaf.

please, respect for the new canadians.

>where that thumb go?

The thumb faces the inside, not the outside.

And just like that Canada goes to shit! It's kind of funny to watch

you get the benefit of walking around downtown calgary in -40 weather asking for coins like every other brown skinned person here, in other words fuck off

I keked at this to hard

So tolerant leaf

>implying that's anybody's problem other than the taxpayers.