Get your info graphs ready, the overton window is shifting

Everyone knows what's going on with the Jews. It is only a matter of time it is publicly acceptable to discuss. Are you ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/08/cia-keeps-database-of-japanese-style-faces-emoticons-to-use-tn-online-forums/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats wrong with Jews fellow pede? as long as they live in our country by our rules, they can stay as long as they want :-) also Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East, isn't that just BASED hahahaha :^)

please remember to upvote

soon

I'm imagining a Brit clumsily trying to imitate an American redditard and it's amusing to me.

Just because they call us cattle doesn't make them bad slavemasters!

Brits are so cringy

in the 3000 years of their existence, jews have never assimilated into any culture and were hated by everyone.

Ann is great!

Even when you give em their own country they don't assimilate on a global scale.

but just like all of our BASED black and mexican allies, living amongst us causes them to adopt to our culture! surely this time there will be no problems with the Jews :P

it's almost like our country has soil with magical properties hahahahaha :^)

russian infiltration > jewish infiltration
i'm thinking you're right

#OilyJews lel

>"America isn't becoming more diverse -- It's becoming more Mexican."

>--Ann Coulter

There's a lot packed into this tweet too.

>jews being leftists
>jewish group cohesion
>jewish role in immigration and white genocide
>jewish hysterics

This tweet could've came from Kevin MacDonald.

the pic you posted is a prime example of the delusional state you are considering the current leadership and its cabinet.
talk to your local change agent.

Pic is just a goofy fantasy, shit-for-brains.

Ann Coulter is a dumb anti-semitic whore.

Blaming Jews for the bitchness of white people bringing mudskins into home.

(((white people)))

(((They))) should have thought twice before advertising Sup Forums to normies in hopes for free jidf.

Everyone knows but nobody talks about. My grandfather recently was shocked to learn that I knew what 'Goyim' meant. He's runs his own successful development group and he informed me that the kikes excluded him from meetings because he was goyim.

>Unrelated: Why do all the kikes send their kids to Jewish summer camps? What are they teaching them?

>he unironically believes her career isn't over

Jews hate these shitskins and it's all white/christian people's fault.

kek that article
>can you believe she said these anti-semetic attacks were false flags by leftists!
>I mean, they were, but she also said other anti semetic stuff in the past.

whats it like in tel aviv?

I wish to know, greatest country in the world, free of muslim shitskins like you

>Brazilian
>not a shit skin
>pick one

srsly you'll be hanged with the rest of the kikes

I'm jewish, nazinga garbage

oh good then theres room for you in the oven then

Ann Coulter knows what's up.

praise. Deliver us from this great evil!

Maybe we should add jews to the soil

Ann is clearly a tranny but she might also be /ourguy/

Redpill me on prayer. I use to listen to his show quite a lot during the election, but I'm going and don't know much about him. I do remember him being pro Israel.

Almond status: activated

Prager

We burn muslims alive here

You're getting there user, soon the sarcasm will take hold and you won't know what you believe anymore.
>cosmicmind.jpg

I was actually redpilled a step further by this image a couple days ago.

When you go to eastern europe you can feel the damage done to it. The entire nations have been traumatised by what bolshevism has done there. The idea that verifiably a cabal of jews wanted to do the same to germany is stunning and puts things in a new light.

we're on the jew side right guys ?

Sure mioshe :^)"

yes

Yes.

This is going to be so fun.

damn, i was worried there for a sec

Before the internet, the jews could contain ideas that contradict their poison and could easily do the "HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE" deception without being outed so fast. NOT ANYMORE JEWS!

Of course greatest ally

I'm jewposter's wife and your image just gave him a seizure!

Woooooooow..... HOLOHOAX BTFO

Hey rabbi, watcha doin'?

Yes greatest ally.

Oh yes. Deep State Approved Anti-Semetism. My body is ready.
breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/08/cia-keeps-database-of-japanese-style-faces-emoticons-to-use-tn-online-forums/

If Satan can get everyone against God's chosen people he thinks he can win the battle of Megiddo. One thing he is leaving out.
THE POWER OF THE LAMB OF GOD!

If you read the Word you would know what I'm talking about

Have you ever read where Michael the Archangel was facing Satan over the body of Moses? Michael did not battle Satan then but said to him, "The Lord rebuked you!". The most powerful fighter in heaven and God's creation called on the Name of Jesus and defeated Satan for Moses' body!
That's real power. The name of Jesus!
You should also know that when Jesus returns he is dressed for battle. His armor and sword are unmatched and he will save Yisrael from the hordes that think they have won the battle. Blood will be up to the horses bridles. Jesus is going to slay millions. Of course Christians, born again and Baptized, will not see any of this unless we are allowed to follow him into battle. Lord, I pray I am worthy to put on the Armor if God and fight on the side of Jesus and Yisrael.

Do not let the spirits if the air move you against Israel.

God blesses those who bless Yisrael and curses those who curse him.

Turn back to Jesus now and jump on the winning team for the final series of Downs. You'll get a State Championship Ring (actually a crown) and get to kill the shit out if atheist, Muslims, bhuddas, Hindus, Jehovah Witnesses, etc, etc.

Who's on Team Jesus!!!????!!!

U N D E R R A T E D

The modern Jew is not an Israelite but a secular deciever wearing the mask of David over their bloodthirsty eyes

Things a butthurt muzzlem would say? The Caliphate is broken, alleppo has fallen, Mosul is about to, and Raqqa us hit by Marines.
Go back to the sand and help dig yo mama out from under the rubble pile we have made you.

Can some tell me what he's saying. English isnt good

Sand niggers are even worse than the kikes, that doesn't make the kikes good