"Liberal jews take a break from working to bring millions of Muslims to the US...."

What did she mean by this?

She knows

who knows what Cunt Coulter is ever saying, people need to just start ignoring her

loved her little breakdown the other week over the spending bill though. if she's still this assmad you know the wall is never coming :^)

ann calls out the baizuo

>Just called out the massive Jewish lobby for more MUSLIM immigration to the US
> people need to just start ignoring her
Immediately go back to plebbit shariablue.

Cry more jew boy.

Hey hows the weather in Israel today?

Is she /ourgirl/?

>White american nativist
>Common Sense 2.0 woman
>christian
>Trump's ideological inspiration
>Has been warning America for 20 years
Yes.

She was Sup Forums before Sup Forums and has done more than we did.

Jesus Christ, is the messiah. You fucking Jew.

why they didn't tell us about the baizuo earlier I will never know

>millions
There aren't even millions of Muslims in the United States. There's like 1.5 million.

Interesting.
Now, do the jewish groups cry antisemitism and bring attention to the fact that they are jewish, or do they issue the 'ignore it' command to the msm and hope it fades away into irrelevance?

Wow, get triggered faggot

To be honest Neocohen Zio-Jews like Prager aren't much better.

coalburner

>working to bring

That's 1.5 million too many. Should have been deported the day 9/11 happened, but you faggots couldn't even deport your niggers.

WRONG
>hates the god emperor even though she was sucking his dick during the election cycle
>stirs up controversy to sell books
>female version of water filter salesman so by default of being a woman means opinion discarded

ITT: people who still think the wall will happen

Oy vey

Make Israel drink its own poison.

#OpenBordersForIsrael
#MulticulturalIsrael
#EndJewishPrivilege

don't think I'm the assmad one here friendo :^)

when is Hillary gonna be locked up btw? Trump said that "now we don't care", but that must be part of his 256-dimensional pokemon game right?

no

Oven dodgers must go.

Why do you care what country that isn't yours Muslims are living in?

You have no cultural ties to the USA. You aren't politically relevant.

Why are you getting this butthurt about a complete nonissue to your life?

This is like getting upset about the state of Koreans in Japan.

Queen Ann is wonderful! 10/10. Will throw commies, muzzies, and jews out of helicopters with.

Sup Forums has never been anti-israel
fuck off, cunt

Oh, Ann.

You remind me of a Steven King book I read once as a youth. Sometimes, a women has nothing left but to be a bitch. Keep on trolling!

ok mr shekelstein. We will just ignore her

you're in the wrong place.

wew fucking lad

full version

fucking Koreans in Japan NEED TO DIE AND BE BURNED THE FLESH

>well known public figure
>called out the Jew
>didn't run away at the first *ism accusation like most figures would
Guys, I think she has the staying power to not even get dented here. If anything, the Jew is the party getting dented. Someone called out the jew in a meaningful way and will still be around tomorrow. Did we just watch the Overton window move right?

That's just the tip of the bagel

Everyone fucking knows. She just says it.

IT"S LIKE ANNUDAH SHOAH

The desensitisation is almost complete friendo. No matter how many setbacks we face, it's undeniable that we are in the ascendancy.

OY VEY!

on that note, nothing on Sup Forums trolls me harder than the soft fucks saying "b-but muh optics! we can't be honest about race yet!"

as if cowardly hiding within the bounds of (((acceptable))) thought will ever change anything

Nah, to be fair, you gotta be gradual about it. Trump would've never won if he said anything racist or named the Jew.

Sup Forums is almost exclusivelly anti-israel and anti anything that has something to do with the jews

the only ones on Sup Forums who are pro israel are the kikes and JIDF shills

get gassed kike

ann coulter is literally a stupid bitch

Ann is now fully woke and hiding her power level.

I was pro-israel and jew sympathetic until Sup Forums turned me full on fash (because I'm weak minded and easily led, obviously). which Sup Forums do you use? Will it make me love being raped by muslims like a Swede?

O-Oy vey!

God I love Anne, does trump still
Follow her on twitter?

>9/11
Lol I hate inbred dune coons too bud Mossad/CIA DID 9/11 M900

>muh god emperor

Of course she fucking hates him when he does an about face you fucking delusional cocksucker.

The Irish have plenty of cultural ties to the US you stupid nigger.

And he's right. And he should care. I care that there are far too many aloha snackbars in France, Germany, the UK, Sweden, and everywhere else they don't belong.

Oh wow, is it time we start naming them out in the open?

What's it been lads, nearly 80 years since Germany tried it.

Over half of the U.S. and Canada sure as hell don't though. Normies don't understand, and largely don't care

$1.5 million too many.

All (((they))) do is lie and decieve. They couldn't tell the truth even if it benefited them.

Never wasnt.

Yes Goyim, ignore this roastie and her crazy ideas!