Why do so many foreigners on this site follow American politics so closely? I swear...

Why do so many foreigners on this site follow American politics so closely? I swear, it seems like a lot of foreigners here know more about it than the average burger. Is it just interesting for your own curiosity, or do you feel it affects you enough?

Major case od schaudenfreude:
From the most powerful empire of the history of mankind, the USA is becoming the greatest trash reality TV, ever. A continent-wide cultural cesspool of hypocricy, insanity and greed.

Thanks kikes

kek that is true. It makes normal Americans want to kill themselves on a daily basis. Let America be a lesson to the world about the jewish parasite

Basically this. American political theatre is light years better than anything you'll see on MTV.

Whether they admit it or not all non-americans wish to be american

Nailed it. Canadian politics can be funny sometimes too, but the US, which is supposed to be a first-world country, acts like such a shithole that poking fun at them becomes an impulsion.

This is a political board, so people are interested in politics.

It would be like going to a military board and getting chafed that people had the audacity to discuss the US military.

What happens in the US does not happen on an island. It matters elsewhere, and you yourselves are responsible for that by exporting your culture (often at gunpoint) to others.

Also, the US political scene is so completely retarded at this point it's like watching a circus train crash. It is so crazed you can't take your eyes from it.

Sorry for commenting.... but hey, you asked

It really does. And you just can't look away, because these MADMEN hold this world at relative piece by being the biggest bully, and now their failure becomes ever more apparent.
Interesting times, indeed.

This. You have to remember that all non-Americans have an inferiority complex. They have a psychological need to be butthurt over America as a defense mechanism against their insecurities. Remember, every moment of their lives revolve around America and every single one of them is desperately in love with America despite all the shit they talk. Consider how they willingly spend all their time hanging around Americans on American websites like Sup Forums. What they really want is for Americans to recognize their existence and validate them, and when we don't appeal to their insecure needy satisfaction they get asspained and lash out. They are getting asspained reading this and the overt declaration of the truths in this post, but none of them will leave Sup Forums despite the painfully overt declaration of the illogical act of spending all your time hanging around Americans if you actually hate them. Their actions speak for themselves, non-Americans are like insecure girls desperately looking to be noticed from the alpha male that is America and trash talking as a means to make themselves feel better when they don't get attention they so desperately crave.

In case you didn't know, US foreign policies affect us all. All of us. It would be extremely stupid not to care about it.

cute powertripping. In reality you're like chihuahua.

>Why do you care about the self proclaimed leader of the free world?

You're on a politic board. What did you expect fucktwit. God leddit can be dumb.

I was listening to Jordan Peterson one time and he talked about the Supreme Court like their ruling mattered in his country, it threw me for a loop.
Like I know USA is close, and much more dramatic, but I don't think I would ever talk about Canadian law like that...

No one in their right mind wishes to be a brainbleached subhuman consumer cannonfodder. Your's is a collapsing empire at the heights of it's delusions, and everyone sees it. The emperor is naked.

>Consider how they willingly spend all their time hanging around Americans on American websites like Sup Forums.
t. delusional retard with the IQ of a nigger

Struck a nerve I see. Sorry, but it's all true.

that thing looks fucking tasty

You must be the new refugees Trudeau and the (((EU))) have imported.

Assalamualaikum.

FPBP
P
B
P

because america is the most powerful country on earth. anyone with half a brain would know to follow the politics of the worlds only superpower

most foreign posts are jewish proxies and shareblow, see: 90% of canada posts
remember how australian shiposting was huuuge until they shut down the proxy servers access to Sup Forums last year?
they just swapped to a canadian proxy service

It makes good business sense to have a knowledge of American politics and economy.
Just remember the old saying ' when America sneezes the rest of the world catch a cold '

Nah, just looking closely at the downfall of America. So we can make a couple bucks out of it.

because your government is involved in the politics of almost every country on earth.