Richard Spencer is literally a controlled opposition shill

Richard Spencer is literally a controlled opposition shill.

If this doesn't make it plainly obvious, nothing else will.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/moments/863758419504676864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what am I missing

i need a rundown

Context: twitter.com/i/moments/863758419504676864

Richard Spencer aka FBI agent Spencer shows up like the KKK holding torches.

>giving a shit about e-celeb faggots who get punched on the regular by normie faggots
nothing

op is a faggot

Notice how this thread get no replies

Here

>OMG HOW DARE WE START GATHERING IN PUBLIC WITH A LEADER WE SHOULD ALL STAY INSIDE AND POST ON OUR COMPUTERS WHILE WE ARE OVERRUN

all the right wing/alt-right ar bunch of shillf for koch brothers pushing their agenda, taking their money

I seriously doubt that many people give a shit about Spencer. The guy was unheard of until Trump won. He contributes nothing, so ignore him and let his 5 minutes be over.

Yup the media literally made him, which is all you need to know. They want him in the spotlight for a good reason. The guy is fucking FBI. He does stupid shit on purpose to get people to hate right-wingers. First it was the salutes, then it was getting punched, then this KKK shit.

Duh

......RARE?

You need to take your tinfoil hat off and get a little fresh air.

Nazis can't join the OATH KEEPERS but the black panthers are welcome to join.

>Spencer is controlled opposition
Coming from a nigga with a bannon, the philosemite, profile picture.

Honestly, this does make sense. The MSM props him up as a leader, gets photos like the salutes from a "private event" and then uses that to knock down the group.
It kept happening during gamergate, where they'd try and find leaders to prop up so they could smear the entire event by association.

You dumb mother fuckers, ask yourselves if you find it odd that this supposed white supremacists endorses faggotry? Its divide and conquer you dipshits. Pushing this goiym generated stormfront narrative they are enabling the Jews, niggs, amd everyone else to look like victims. Don't take the bait lads.

you shouldn't have taken yours off.

Someone needs to end this little dick problem if you catch my drift

This is what we need to do. Things like this, the New Orleans rally last week, and the recent Generation Identity and Lauren Southern 'attack' on a Rapefugee ship headed for Europe.

The alt lite rally for free speach at Boston is useful but these kind of rallies by Spencer and Damigo or Heimbach or Enoch are the real core of the movement.

Guys let's stop replying to this thread now, let it slide. Spence is based and not a shill. If we was controlled opposition then he's still the coolest damn shill I've ever seen.

>mfw people come to Sup Forums to complain that Spencer uses imagery associated with fascism

nice tits faggot

Hey Rabbi whatcha doin? Arent getting scared are you? Cant have those dirty goyim standing up for themselves after all!

This, and the whole TRS crowd is insane. I don't know what to make of them.

I think the right wing absorbed too many crazy liberals at once and it's all gone haywire.

Yea a fruity faggot that fears antifa totally cool

Anothrr thing, why the fuck do you think (out of no where) CNN put him on a show with a black dude? I had never heard of this guy till a few months back where he basically dropped out of the fucking sky amd starts getting pushed hard as fuck.

Sup Forums spends all day jerking off over Hitler and natsoc too, but you better not call anyone a nazi.

OH MY GOD THIS IS TERRIBLE, PEOPLE MIGHT START CALLING US NAZIS OR RACISTS

OH GAWD ITS SO HORRIFIC
THE GOYIM ARE WAKING UP
OH GEEZE ITS ANOTHER SHOAH

>Sloepoke.jpg
Nigger. We knew this on day 1 of this faggotry

so wut do we do, i never liked that con and many dont. yet he is held by the mdia as the face of the alt-right.... i dont even think we are the alt-right since thats a thing he made up

No Sup Forums doesnt jerk off to degenerate Jew generated hitler postings. We are on to it mother fuckers and the schtick is up.

Until this cunt names the Jew I remain unconvinced but all you skinnyfat le Goldman Sachs Emperor cosplay faggots with the kek flags and Pepe shields can just fuck right off.
If this cunt or anybody else wants to protect Confederate heritage then that's great. This is what a gathering of White men looks like and it's as aesthetic as fuck.
So yeah nah fuck off with your Jew Emperor and your based black traps and your boyzone capeshit faggots.

he has been pretty outright in his allusions

Delet this.

>Holding a torch equals KKK
You are a retard

(checked)

PSYCHIC VAMPIRES MY DUDE STAY WOKE AS FUCK AND BUY WATER FILTERS SO YOU CAN TAKE SUPER MALE VITALITY WITH THE WHOLE ENCHILADA

>Ah yes, you see every and any leader that comes out and actually tries and leads is a controlled Jewish op
>him stating that anti-homosexuality shouldnt be a major plank is him endorsing homosexuality, obviously
>Sup Forums may agree on practically everything the alt-right advocates, but we don't want to be perceived as Nazis even though we openly claim to be Nazis and everyone already thinks us to be Nazis
>altright was never a thing, here's proof by showing how many normies searched for the term when multiple news outlets ran stories on it, ignore the multiple outlets running shit since 2007 or so
>altright was always a thing, look how it was run by Jews!
>organizing or doing anything is autistic LARPing

>lets just do civic-nat shit like that shitshow in Boston, that will totally work
Activates that ice cream

>twitter.com/i/moments/863758419504676864
These faggots actually used Tiki torches? wow.