Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all of the fem-Sup Forumss who've swallowed the bitter-sweet redpill of Motherhood.
As for the rest of you:
CALL YOUR MOM!

Garbage holiday. Women are all useless worthless cunts

Called my progenitor and she was happy to hear my voice, feel good man.

I took Mom's out to breakfast for some Huevos Rancheros and bought her some flower baskets for the porch. I owe her a fuck of a lot more than that.

>As for the rest of you:
>CALL YOUR MOM!

No. She whipped and beat me, destroyed my friendships, forced absolute perfection upon me in the most unimportant areas, invaded my scholastic life, interrogated me for hours about what was "wrong" with me when I was a small child, sat on me and physically smothered me, shopped me around to "psychologists" who suggested further abuse and medication, convinced "Children's Aid" that I was the abuser (at ten years of age) verbally abused me along with my father even when I sobbed abd begged them to stop, and used the police as a weapon whenever I fought back. I will not be giving birth to any children because of my upbringing. Fuck my mother, and fuck motherhood. If it's great for you, great. But I will never speak to my own mother again, and I can not become one myself.

Sorry to hear that my mom was a cunt too and I hate her as well

My condolences. Was she a single mom?

Don't assume my gender or my mothers gender.

My mother came to pick me up as we were heading to visit my grandmother. On the way we took her another black male fuck buddy to his home. The car was smelling like pot. My sister told that her roach ex is going to marry his cousin. I had a nice day ;)

damn, what a faggot. at least she didn't have to see what her son became

How did he kill her?

>the guy who wrote Firefly, a series about a bunch of neo-space-confederates flying around dodging and fighting the evil Sino-American neoliberal space empire and uncovering the truth on their dirty deeds is complaining about a bunch of nationalists dodging and fighting the evil Chinese-American neoliberal economic empire and uncovering the truth on their dirty deeds
I wonder what it's like having your head so far up your ass you can see your own stomach. It's like they're completely unable to engage in introspection.

Nope, my dad helped her abuse me every step of the way. When they were sitting on me to make me "calm down" after abusing me, I managed to fight my way onto my back, and it made my dad so mad he gave me a black eye.

Why the hell did they do this to you?

But anyway thanks guys. Nice I'm not alone despite the pervasive "all evil mothers are actually stepmothers/fakemothers" meme. Happy Let's Fantasize About What it Would Have Been Like to Have a Loving Mother's Day.

This.
I loved Firefly. Yet Whedon regularly noms his own excrement.

dont women already have like 3 holidays for them?

As much as I agree a bit with this not so much with the generalization tho I believe that men wouldn't have accomplished what they have had there been no women.Lust is a major motivation.

What should I write in the card I got for my mom?

Yeah my mom was my biological mom and she completely ruined me. I hate her so much and can't wait until she dies.

But yeah, besides all that stuff, wish I could've had a mom who I actually loved and who loved me back. Fuck this holiday

I guess, whatever I don't care, I hate all woman especially my mom

Can some westerner redpill me on mothers day?
Why are you so obsessed on it?
Why do you have mother's day instead of parents day?
Is this because your degenerate society is built on single motherhood and absent fathers?

Remember that honoring mothers and treating them well is an essential part of rebuilding traditional Western society.

because fuck u chink that's why.

We have to have 2 holidays so we can spend more money on (((their))) cards and other items.

What a piece of shit

lol so much this

Also I miss firefly :(

this. aren't they pushing womens day now?
on top of mothers day and valentines day, do they really need another dumb non-holiday that involves spending money on a person to show "love"
might as well count birthdays, and christmas too

Personally never seen anyone making a big deal about father's day tho. Isn't it more important day considering fathers don't come for free for everyone unlike mothers?

Women's day is made up commie bullshit

There are many, many commercials around Father's Day for power tools, car shit, etc.

They definitely attempt to sell.

Maybe I was just biased because of associating with too many girls only. They spam the shit out of mothers day shit. Thinking about it, most of them don't even have fathers so it makes sense

thank you. the graphic is beautiful. your post brought a tear to my eyes.

We have Fathers Day, but at least half our kids never get to celebrate it.