Describe your country in one image

Describe your country in one image

that looks tasty as fuck

pretty much all we're known for in a nutshell

Bruh, now I want one.

Nah senpai, chicken tenders from waterparks, baseball stadiums, etc. are all shit in America. Go to Popeyes, Church's, or KFC if you want some good, heart-stopping fried chicken.

that title

>KFC
Fuck off.
How did you forget canes?
And in my experience amusement park chicken strips are dank af my dude

I was going to chime in with a snarky comment ...but that's actually a pretty innovative set-up

That is what is know as 'Yankee Inginuety' and at Yankee Stadium no less.

I salute you on this one.

(but It looks like the lady in front has had a few too many of those)

DEUXXXXXX GLAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEE

what am i looking at?

are those mashed potatoes on bottom?

Yeah it seems that way

Is that a baked mashed potato in a cup with pulled pork? God damn America, you outdid yourself. I hope they give you a long spoon.

rip sad brazil man ;_;

ha ha ha

I'm genuinely trying to figure out how that even happens

What is this image about?

I've been to one sporting event in my life because my boss gave me tickets, it was a Broncos game, I forget who they played...opposing nigger team what ever. I left after half an hour because it was fucking dumb. Sportstards are literally niggers.

I didn't know you were known for trains. GO GUY GO!

DAHNALD GIVE ME THE SUNFLOWER SEEDS.

In america, your drink is also food.

being this stupid, bruh, the parks you go to must conveniently be shit

jesus christ

haha, that was also my first Skrewdriver shirt when i was 15

Six Flags, Knotts Berry Farm, Schlitterbahn, all the chicken I've had there has been tough, flavorless shit. Where are you going to get some godlike chicken?

>skrewdriver shirt
>boots
>white laces
>not shaved

honestly i would beat them both, him and the antifa shitskin

More like dumpf

damn thats a good idea

I am on the north coast, currently there is still snow and 24 hour light. The darkness seems like it was just yesterday. I am not sure which is worse, they both have their oddities. The light leads to insomnia, it is eerie to walk the city streets at 2 am. Coming out of the darkness of a bar, into the streets where it looks like it is noon is unsettling. Small groups of people with border line alcohol poisoning wander. No one talks to each other outside of bars, and when they are drunk they become this odd friendly, passive aggressive, and hate-filled.

The tourists come, see the beauty of the land during the summer. They wander and think it is exotic. The daylight destroys the souls of those who have to endure it for months on end. We are becoming zombies.

That was probably $20 too

Also : THIS.
A VERY modern, technologically advanced country.

>hey bro it's healthy if I sprinkle this green shit on top of it

Oy m8

At least you made the list

You should day clothes and night clothes. Something that reinforces the different mood and behaviour depending on the time of day, even if the light level doesn't change

Like people used to have 'morning wear', 'day wear' and 'evening wear' and they acted differently depending on the occassion which the clothes were suited for

Fucking Latvia I swear. Those potato huggers are cutting us off. Very bad market deals many such cases!

Holy shit... that's actually genius.

Is this pasta? That's pretty poetic mate.

This would be 220 Nok at a random misc burger restaurant. About $25.

>Jew York
Absolutely disgusting

Brutal.

Last good moment in German history. And to think, I was optimistic in those days...

Holy shit that looks dry as fuck and quite disgusting

No, it's my life for the next 4 months.

Everything is overpriced at stadium events like ball games--especially the beer.

I'll take the fat one.

why would you need trains when your island is so small?
its literally the size of philadelphia

>tfw that's $34 canadians

My internet is too shit to successfully upload an image before the captcha expires

brb fending off policemen

that looks really good, but of course I can't really see what's between the buns.

Pretty accurate except for one major flaw
>baseball
No American actually gives a shit about baseball anymore when American Football exists.

it's called a BBQ sundae- the "ice cream" is mashed potatoes, topped with pulled pork, bbq gravy, green onions, and bacon bits.

Holy shit that's awesome

Holy shit that's a good idea.

You should write, you have a great turn of phrase, almost William Gibson-ish

This. 400% of your daily sodium intake and 0% flavor.
>KFC
Not with you on that though. Popeyes and Chik-Fil-A are good.

KEKED

The last time I went to one of these monster truck rallies was when I was very young. I remember it being fun but loud as all fuck.

Denior is an underrated case of JUST

he needs more memes