Mon saw daughter on "Nazi websites", asks for support on reddit

This is how fucking brainwashed the Germans are and reddit in general. This is just sad. Its the biggest blackpill ever. I feel sad and defeated and think we will never beat the mass media and speilbergs propaganda. I won't give up but this was a black pill. This whore mother wants to throw her daughter, 17 years old, in jail for a fucking website. Not even talk her out of it, nah straight to jail for a fucking website. SICK. The first comment is "look this is how bad your ancestors were."

reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6b3taj/germany_i_have_recently_found_out_my_daughter_has/

If anyone has need our help its this 17 year old waifu.
Hope can help avoid her going to jail but if she does, hope she can find out we exist and speilbergs propaganda doesn't work on us.

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2013/06/02/what-is-history/
veteranstoday.com/2013/05/19/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-holocaust-industry/
ihr.org/jhr/v06/v06p377_weber.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b9hFBLQphOg
youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0
youtube.com/watch?v=PoJY5cBxmdw
youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM
holocausthandbooks.com/
forum.codoh.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ragnarök when

Show her the story of Mary Goldberg who was forced to fight 2 bears in the gladiator arena the Nazis constructed for their amusement. She kill the bears but die 2 days later in the chamber of rotating knives. I was move to tears

Nah bro what about the lampshades and the soap
It was real in my mind

>I'd have her leave
Such caring, loving and understanding people. Someone should call child protection services on those cunts.

forcing her to go to a holocaust museum like these faggots suggested will just push her farther right. the leading cause of antisemitism is semitism.

Your german m8 you have no right you say a think on this matter

someone make the same post but this time the girl is an antifag

>I just want her out of my house, really my main concern is not getting the rest of the family into legal trouble

What the fuck do people expect to happen when treating their kids like that

you are moving me to tears! I forget to mention she was turned into soap and the Nazi's mailed the soap to her sister in america with a note that said "YOU ARE NEXT"

>>and perhaps listening to a survivor speak
>It saddens me that pretty soon, this will no longer be an option.

she shouldn't worry. they get younger and younger each year.

what does the mom expect to happen? if she kicks her out her daughter will still believe the same shit and if she takes her to a holocaust camp the daughter will most likely laugh at the "6 gorrilion lamp shades and soap bars"

this, inherited holocaust trauma means even the descendants of g-d's chosen can share firsthand experiences of hitler's acid pools and shoah rollercoasters

>125509553
She expects anons to order her gorillion pizzas.

>17 years old
this is great actually, she'll just push her daughter harder to right by shoving the holocaust down her throat

Kek

Surprised none of these cucks have suggested that the mom adopt a refugee in place of the daughter.

What Is History?
veteranstoday.com/2013/06/02/what-is-history/

The Rise and Fall of the Holocaust Industry
veteranstoday.com/2013/05/19/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-holocaust-industry/

Josef Mengele - Innocent At Auschwitz
ihr.org/jhr/v06/v06p377_weber.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b9hFBLQphOg

David Cole and Mark Weber - What is holocaust revisionism?
youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0

Sylvia Stolz - Lawyer Who Was Jailed for Presenting Evidence in the Zundel Trial
youtube.com/watch?v=PoJY5cBxmdw

Ursula Haverbeck - `Auschwitz expertin`
youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM

Books
holocausthandbooks.com/

Forum search
forum.codoh.com/

wtf where can I find a fascist girlfriend? Or at least one that embraces her white identity

Of course they have to mention the holocaust.
Every time

And then her sister got taken by the Nazis and was brought to the gas chambers with her soap, but instead of gas coming out of the showers it was water. It was a miracle!

>She's been posting Nazi symbolism and slogans, etc

If it is a troll, I wish they'd thrown a tiny bit more detail in there

>How can I turn her in, so to speak, without implicating myself or other members of my family?

She's a German wanting to get her daughter in legal trouble for looking at some websites.

The fuck is wrong with you Germans?

I would say at this point, German's are as brainwashed about political correctness as the Chinese were during the cultural revolution. There's really no difference.

>shoah roller coasters

Sad. Once she turns 18 she can come live with me. I will groom perfect White Nationalist Waifu. And make her eat eggs.

>Germany
It's not funny anymore, just sad.

>it saddens me that there won't be any holocaust survivors soon

Don't worry, somehow there will still be survivors in a hundred years time

>chamber of rotating knives
whats the source for this?

Just like the bloody (((locals))) here expect me to believe that they actually remember the stolen generation, as if it was even a fucking thing.

This is bread and butter tactics for losers - dumb fucks always whinge and cry when it turns out they scored shit in the mandatory test of time/evolution.

For my sanity I'm going to assume that the OP is bait since it's mother's day. The replies seem to be taking it seriously, though. Get your shit together Germany

Its real, not bait retard