Should I pleasure her in bed ?

Or can female orgasm be considered as utter degeneracy ? Should a woman share the dainties of carnal pleasures with her partner, or remain solely confined as a passive receiver during sexual intercourse ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJYkJlKHlNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yu should never touch another human. Its makes you weak and soft.

hey just admit that you can't get a girl to cum and stop blaming your sexual incapabilities on women

It's pretty fun giving her a squirting orgasm. Edging and slowly building up works well for most women in my experience.

No.
This is why we need female genital improvement.
No fun for you makes more fun for me.

pleasure her, it'll prove to her you can conceive properly, she also gets it because she is your waifu and not just a wank sock

If you don't, she will find someone else to give her an orgasm. If you have money, she'll stay with you, and fuck around on the side. Then, she will have a kid, and leave, and take your kid, and have you pay her bills for at least 21 years.

Found the faggot who enjoys piss

Sage
Just be a man and go down on your wife. She will make you breakfast in the morning.

Honestly OP seeing as you are a fag I would suggest necking yourself.

I made a big awful fat woman squirt like Ol' Faithful one time a few years back. I don't like doing it but it works.

If she was going to this, she will do it regardless after a few years. Being unable to make her cum just speeds up the process and means she won't fuck you anymore.

Women these days can't cook worth a fuck, why would I want to eat overcooked eggs cooked by some dumb broad?

Sage
Amen.

Not if you improve her genitalia, just a little of the clit that's all.
>MFW

It's not piss.

You sound like an Imam lol wtf

If it looks like pish
Smells like pish
It is pish

It's only mostly piss.

Is this real life? People asking if they should make women enjoy sex so they'll come back for more? Wew...

making sure she comes so hard you gotta flip the matress because there is a wet spot is important

why? when you make her cum that bad she becomes mallible,you ever notice how feminists change when they get a good dicking?

fuck em hard,red pill them subtly then teach her how to be a proper woman

if you fail you are setting yourself up to be cucked

then again though if you cant make her have multiple orgasms you are probs a beta cuck anyway.

its not fucking rocket science! just treat her like shit and pretend you are raping her and rub her clit while shagging her lol

>Like it's my fucking job
I make me cum, usually, same goes for you slut.

?
?
?

As if anyone cares what you do in your intimacy with your partner. I'm not from the 18th century and neither are you.

It doesn't even prove hard now to picture a muslim every time I see someone posting with a french flag.

Found the beta who has never made a female cum

Ahahahahahaha
Ahahahahshshshahahahahhaaha

AAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks man, needed that.
Seriously though, what are you fucking 12?

Is that a quote from somewhere?
Sounds familiar.

Don't placing man and woman on an equal footing isn't what's making one an adept of pisslam.

also! when shes on top reach around and shove a finger in her ass at the same time,if she stops you grab her in a headlock while you are still pumping away and shove it in her ass and watch her melt lel

If it is piss why is it always clear?

it's the same with sweat though

>If it looks like pish
>Smells like pish
No.

I know a bit of it is piss.

What?

If you're going to do anything, do it well. Pleasure your woman and take pleasure and pride in it. A quality lady deserves that sort of consideration. Nothing gets me off better than knowing I've shown a woman an amazing time in bed.

cuck

Female orgasm sucks semen up into the uterus. Try to climax simultaneously for optimal conception likelihood.

Idk im very selfish in bed and women seem to like it anyway.

no mate....a guy who cant get the job done in bed quickly winds up being cucked by another man who will

only people who dont know this harsh truth are betas with manlet dicks

No need bro, I'm pleasuring her for you

>telling people they're cucks because they say they fuck women
explain

>SAID THE MUSLIM

I gets that you guys hate women, and want to control them.
But come on, if you are true man, you'll fuck her brain out make her cum multiple times. And next day she's gonna beg you for more.

As in you don't need to cover her in Burka to control her, you just fuck her right.

Lol female orgasm doesn't real

This isn't politics or news.

Underrated

The removal of the clitoral hood is whats in order

youtube.com/watch?v=wJYkJlKHlNk

No, the one who gets to pleasure a woman is the "bull", the "cuck" is the one who sits by whilst the woman and the bull get it on because the cuck can't get the job done.

Just the tip guys and then all of this disappears.
No more cheating, no more need to please, no more divorce, complete white sharia.

it's not like it's hard, work the clit and the spongy area a few inches in on the upper wall of the vag

>the dainties of carnal pleasure

Would have to be a fucking frog

Imagine being so cucked you have to perform an entire operation just to deny women the pleasure you're not capable of giving them, and so ignorant you don't realise that G-spot orgasm is a thing.

All you are doing is making it harder for you to pleasure a woman so that someone who knows how to overcome the handicap can cuck you.

Keep it in your pants Pierre

cuck, make the woman pleasure you, not the other way around, get on your knees betas

You should get off Sup Forums if you're seriously questioning if doing something nice for other people makes you a cuck or whatever.

cuck

t. kissless virgin

Haven't you been paying attention? Getting women off gets me off, it's not a zero-sum game.

Besides, who's going to do a better job of pleasuring you: a frustrated woman who you've not done anything for, or a grateful woman who loves what you do for her and wants to show her appreciation and maybe get another orgasm out of it besides?

This. Checked.
Fellow Polskaman once again shows how endangered we are. By suicide.

This is political, saged and go to bant

As a woman I would suggest you to piss in her face, that'll give her an orgasm easily.
But for gods sake don't talk it to death with her, that's a turn off for women.
You don't look manly if you ask for permission
Best thing to do would be to surprise her in the morning and wake her up in this very sexual way.
Trust me, she will love it so much that she'll soon be offering you threesomes with her sister.

DO IT!

t. cuck

Don't worry, Francois. She'll have Ahmed and Jamal on the side to satisfy her, while you pay all her bills.

There is no such thing as a "female orgasm". The orgasm women can sometimes experience is actually just a male orgasm. The clitoris/vulva is literally just the embryo's penis template, it's only there to become a penis if a y chromosome is present. This is similar to how men have nipples. The female orgasm is nothing more than a pleasurable "trick" women can learn, just like a man can make his nipples lactate with enough effort. When a woman achieves this neat little trick, you can actually see her erectile muscles and pelvic area contract in the same way men do when they orgasm. These involuntary contractions are what pushes the semen out of the urethra during ejaculation.

Clitorises are literally undeveloped penises.

You faggot. This is yet another reason why we Black men are taking your women. Africans the world over are better lovers than men of other races. All y'all wanna do to a woman is make unnecessary friction and then bust your nut. Black dudes on the other hand take pride in making a woman cum. Never have I heard my white friends brag about "tearing up dat pussy." Step ya game up fools. There's a reason white women are taking vacations to Africa and the Caribbean for sum Black dick. The best thing you could do to save your race is to master your cocks.

"Sex is about power. Everything else is about sex." Step ya pipe game up nigga.