Its mother's day for christ's sake. Why are you here?!

Its mother's day for christ's sake. Why are you here?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-Cvgm7Fp8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know where my family is, and they hate me so much they don't invite me to shit like that.

Celebrating it in my own way

It's only Mother Day in America

but its not 8th of March

I'm on the clock i.e. bored.

Well this is an American website bong, whats your point?

I'm a broke shitbag NEET and my (maternal) grandma is living with us anyway so I don't have to focus on my mom because she's focused on hers

Mom is dead.

Why do they hate you user? Is it because of the redpill?

dead mother

I'll celebrate by fapping to MILFs.

I'm confused why you had to parenthesis maternal. Care to explain?

When mother's day is depends on the country you live in.

Because my excuse for not spending time with my mom today is that she's spending time with her mother

and we both agree my grandma is a psychological drain to be around so she's really taking a hit for the team, great lady, she's the best, I have the most excellent mother

when people ask me about my mother I say "I have the best mother, nobody's mother is better than mine"

>not a .us domain
>not owned by an american
>people speak english and not spanish on the boards
how is this site american? because the servers are in the us like tons of other non-american sites?

i was raised by two dads

>implying anyones mom gets close to mine
I have the best one mate. No point in arguing

because my mother is a horrible, evil cunt whom I hate for many reasons, not the least of which is for bringing me into this fucking world

>tfw spent the day jacking off to Tara Tainton, Xev Bellringer, Zoey Holloway and Larkin Love

Pretty much Sven, if Trump wanted he could shut down access from foreign IPs and claim its for national security. I would agree with a move like that desu.

>he didn't see what I was trying to do
I was speaking about my mom the way Trump would speak about his, kek. I do think that everyone with a good mom thinks she's the best in the world though

This is only a problem for you Burgerfolk.

Because my mom isn't into feminist holidays

I didn't reply to one of the "your mother will die in her sleep tonight" posts and now she's dead

My mom has dementia and likes making up BS about me to my siblings and gets them to be against me. My father hates me because he likes being a manipulative cunt, but I always call him out on his bullshit and don't bend over for him. I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure he got minor brain damage from the car accident he was in, he was a completely different person after it.

My mother is dead. Thanks for reminding me jerk

>he doesn't have immunity doggo saved on his HDD

kek

by that time it was already too late :'(

Pay Jordan Peterson $30 so he can teach you how to traverse to the underworld and rescue your mother

I can't wait for mine to die

both of my parents died when i was 16, I emancipated myself after 2 months in a group home for disadvantaged youths, I adopted my sister and worked nigger tier jobs until she could go to college, she doesn't talk to me much because I couldn't be a good faux father at 16, now I drink everyday hoping I die soon. I am 28 now, and I live by myself. I am drunk.

Let me guess the race: hwhite?

I'm sorry to hear you live with these difficulties, anaon.

love them as far as you can but keep yourself productive and content... we can love our families and hurt for their pain or forgive their injuries but you don't need to go down with the ship ...

Talk to your ungrateful sister and try to treat her like a person

I haven't seen my family in years nor contacted them.

I'm working homeless.

But mine actually is the best one though

You should have fucked her

I knew someone would post this and you're right too.

I already visited my mother.

I HAVE THE BEST MOTHER
NOBODY HAS A BETTER MOTHER THAN ME

PEOPLE ASK ME ABOUT MY MOTHER AND I SAY "SHE'S A TERRIFIC WOMAN, ABSOLUTELY THE BEST. TERRIFIC." I KNOW IT, YOU KNOW IT, AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT

Gave her a basket of normie stuff this morning. First thing I did. You're not redpilled if you don't respect your mother and by extension your family.

>be me
>go out my room
>see mum
>"happy mums day mom"
>thanks user
>and give my mom a solid manly handshake and back I go into my room

How'd I do?

How do you manage that? I went on Dead Tour in the early to late 80's and when I wanted to start settling down I found without a place to call home I couldn't plan on being presentable for work and without a job I had no way of earning money to get a place to live.

In my 20's sleeping in the Redwoods or on the wild California coast was heaven .. when I moved back the my family on the East Coast they shut me out and I was like a man without a country.

I looked into some day labor places but you;d never make enough doing that to ever get a place to live.

Mommy's dead user kun

yeah pretty white, for the US at least. I try to treat her like a person, but about 2 years ago she started becoming a severe sjw, I spoke to her when trump won because she called me crying, she hasn't talked to me since she found out I voted for him.

nah, I ain't that big of a piece of shit, she is really attractive, but I told myself if I ever felt like fucking her I should just straight up hang myself.

I'm ashamed of myself for being familiar with those names.

>mfw this is why

I bought my mom a present this morning and prayed for her. She is off doing girly things with my sister now.

I'm a weird neet so I don't really make plans to go outside. So I do the best I can from inside.

This. It's called multitasking. I only come to Sup Forums to get updated on stuff like Syria and then go about my day.

I don't know what to say, user-pai. I don't want to sound like I'm blaming you but everytime I read about stories like yours, it gives me a little bit more doubt for the hwhite race.

Everything starts and ends at home, especially the entropy of degeneracy and apathy.

My mother is abroad

i already fukt ya mum

I love you.

I love him too.

Kind of.

I wish I did more. But can't.

I work for a warehouse out in the Central Valley in California. Kept getting screwed by roommate's and don't earn enough to live on my own due to Bay Area faggots jacking up the rents.

I've been living in my car since September. Haven't been in contact with my family in years. No one has tried to out reach me nor do I know where they are. At this point I've written them off, just as they've done to me.

As for keeping presentable I use truck stop showers.

There are people's moms that now shitpost on Sup Forums, so really in the current year, you don't need to leave.

Hi Mom.

Letting someone who looks up to you down forever is the worst guilt

youtube.com/watch?v=k-Cvgm7Fp8w

So what the fuck do you propose I do all day? Suck on my mother's teet until my jaw locks shut?
I've already been to her house and we're going to dinner tonight, fucking kill yourself.

relevent

Mom died a few days before Mother's day years ago, after meeting with my siblings to go out to eat and celebrate her life Mother's day happens, my brother says that he turns off and mutes Mothers day ads and commercials now because it just makes him depressed.

How long does it take for someone to stop caring about the death of one of their parents who loved each of her children very much?
Can any anons who lost their mother tell me how you held up and kept going?

hey sweetie. got you some tendies in the freezer.

>Mom didn't microwave tendies long enough
>Still cold in middle
>Didn't even pick up honey mustard

My mother has clinical hysteria and psychosis,which led to my childhood up to now(21 yo) being a hellhole.

i didn't reply to a post and my mom died in her sleep

just like yours will if you don't reply to this post

My mom is dead

So I'm supposed to celebrate a day that my shit mother had the audacity and selfishness to place me into this crumbling world? Go fuck yourself.

funny burger

No it isnt....

I havebsocial anxiety and I am pretty selfish so I skipped my sisters college graduation yesterday. She is pretty angry but I did send a text

I didn't reply to those images saying she would die in her sleep

Now, all I am left with is her husband

Same here. She passed in 2007 from breast cancer most likely caused by the jews

I laughed.

Get things straightened out with your dad before it's too late.

last time I heard anything about my mother was via the police looking for her

no mother
no family at all in fact

left the Jehovah's witnesses a decade ago and have been shunned by them all ever since

mom died forever ago

I visited my mother this morning. My brother and sister also came into town. I made everyone steak and eggs for breakfast (kids got chocolate chip pancakes). We then put on some tunes while we played with the kids in the backyard. It was a nice day, but it's over and I'm home, so I'm getting drunk now.

My brother has gone to buy flowers and I bought a very nice london broil for us to eat tonight.

>Its mother's day for christ's sake. Why are you here?!
My mom's in an urn on my shelf

>very nice london broil
no such thing

Mine of lung cancer bro, 2009. It was the nicotine Jew.

Yep my mom died on Mother's Day of complications with leukemia. Cried my fucking eyes out.

no, it's an anime website

There used to be this woman on /r9k/ who would record herself on vocaroo with different JOI type requests (usually involving GPBs and tendies), that's what sent me down that road. She claimed to be a bored housewife/mom.

Xarelto jew got mine

me mum is fucking dead

I'm at my grannie's while she watches FOX and I show her funny Sup Forums memes.

Hi pol

Mother here

Drove home to see my mom with my child and boyfriend

Went on a nice walk at the park with everyone, played yard games for a bit, now driving back home

Better than mothers dday 2 years ago when I got breakfast in bed, downed all my pills and went back to sleep

mothers day in the UK was ages ago

Just got home shit head.
Grilled her tuna steaks and made seafood kebabs
What else do you want? i aint spending past the 130 i already did fucker.

lel, GF's son.

because our moms are on Sup Forums

wtf
Big if true

Trying to find my mother. I don't have much information but I'm told she is a fan of Shadilay.