This will be the end of the White race similar to how Alchohol destroyed the indians

This will be the end of the White race similar to how Alchohol destroyed the indians

You're not too wrong leaf

>This will be the end of the White race similar to how Alchohol destroyed the indians
That's not a photo of prescription painkillers OR heroin

It hasn't destroyed it already, what makes you think it will?

Do you have any idea how much liquor men used to drink 100 years ago? This is one of the most sober periods in human history

those were targeted towards the outliers anyways. marijuana gets the most intelligent students and young workers and saps them of all drive and vision. it keeps them children and cowards

im ok with whites drinking liquor everyday, it has almost no negative effect on us at this point in our evolution

Opiates are actually killing people, though. Even you leafs, and you guys are barely considered to be "people".

its prevalence is rapidly increasing, soccer moms are now smoking weed in canada, all of them

>Alchohol destroyed the indians
indians are inherently fucked, they don't need anything to destroy them

im from vancouver, pretty much the centre of this new Fentanyl epidemic. Normal people arnt affected by Fentanyl or opiates sorry.

They were pretty cool looking imo

>native americans are indians

yes thats what i meant. unless alchohol also fucked over actual india indians too?

I found this guy crawling down the sidewalk toward the hospital.

Tried helping him up to get him there, but turns out both his ankles are broken.

He was bummed out that he wasn't gonna be able to sit alone on the sidewalk drinking some cheap hard shit.

I tell him alcohol is the devil. He gets all angry and says "no its not. alcohol is my friend".

alcohol is literally satan.

> Normal people arnt affected by Fentanyl or opiates sorry.
That's simply not true, though. It's okay though, your country will go belly-up by the end of the year looking at your housing market

Super Jewish GMO Marijuana is coming to make you dumb and gay.

You are right leaf .

Well he just will not stand for that

Only niggers smoke that shit

we have about 100 overdoses a weekend on average in our city or some shit. We get calls from family thinking we are living in fallout 3, but no only homeless people and heroin users are affected. most people think its on purpose due to this fact

literally nothing wrong with weed