Why the hate

I love the U.K. But why does every person from every other country hate it? I personally would die for this country so why should I be ashamed of it?

Because it is an isis corrupt authoritarian shit hole

They admire UK
but have a funny way of showing it

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SAYS THE LEAF.

YOU'RE THE DOWN SYNDROME CHILD OF THE COMMONWEALTH

>Soon even critisicing Islam will be illegal in your country

Jealousy and butthurt because we pushed everyone's shit in at some point

This country is trash now though, I don't really see much worth saving. Sure, let's take the worthy people somewhere safe that have in their soul the culture we need to rebuild, but the clay itself might as well be given up

You can be sentenced to two years in prison for expressing political opinions that offend people so long as 'you had intent to cause public disorder'.

A country with nothing to fear from its people does not sentence them to prison for expressing reprehensible viewpoints.

It exploited literally the entire world?

I dunno,maybe you ask your Imam about it after the call to prayer muhhamed.

Because the Middle East would be a better place if it wasn't because of MUH OIL.

For example, Iran would be the Japan of the Middle East if the democratic republic wouldn't have been overthrown

In my opinion, I don't really care about you, just give us more shekels from your tourism bux goy

fuckery with the EFTA and EU

I don't hate what the UK was.

I just hate where it's going.

You used to be great. Then you lost it all. Now you're just another liberal authoritarian democracy, like the rest of Europe.

>exploited
>not increased the living standards of everywhere it went and ushered in an age of peace

Nobody hates the UK except the Irish and Argies. I suggest you get better food though.

>An eighteen foot tall woman that's the embodiment of Britain, with an eleven foot tall pet lion, will never send you on crusades to reclaim the British empire and spread Christianity across the globe.
>You will never bond with new friends all fighting in a glorious army to make the world a better place.

>People literally dying to get out of warzones and ghost towns in your country
>bashing a country people so peaceful and prosperous people die to get into it

I don't know what you mean. I love the UK and I wish you all the best. And fuck the EU

You starved our people, a holocaust and ask why I hate you?

You're funny, cunt.

I understand the eternal anglo meme.

What I don't understand is why they use Mosley's face and not Churchill's.

Mosley didn't want war with the Germans.

Churchill absolutely fucking despised the Germans with every bone in his body.

What does that make India? The token darkie, adopted after the fashion of Angelina Jolie and Madonna?

We will never forget the crimes against humanity of the eternal ANGLO

you're a kike-led inbred island that sacrificed everything just to get hitler, silly rly

now pay the denbts for leaving the family

Just be happy that people get more exposed to him through the meme

Yeah, but we have more in common today with an English nationalist than Irish "nationalists" who only want to flood us with durkas. Sinn fein etc are bigger enemies than the Anglo these days

You are no longer relevant. We don't care what you think. Weak.

Success breeds jealousy.

Yeah and failure breeds ridicule

First: people are more likely to out a negative emotion then a positive one. Studies have shown this. So shit you read online is not representative.
Second, colonial history. Same reason people hate us.
Third, they're fags.

because you like your emancipated son merica is a jew loving son of a goy country

Yeah your trash government is against freedom of speech, you let London get taken over by Muslims, you let Muslim sex offenders get off scot-free, and you track down people for tweeting mean things about brown people and throw them in cages.

When it comes right down to it, your current population destroyed an Empire and transformed Britain from a leading superpower into a rainy, dreary island with a bunch of brown people who vote away freedom.

The UK is way more authoritarian than Canada fucky the shit clown.

You used to be successful. Now, not so much.

You all had better stop badmouthing dad before you get yourselves liberated.

I love my country and I love my people. That will never change.

However, a lot folk mistake the government of the day as ' the country'. For example, the government asks soldiers to fight for their country and sends them to a war zone. Fuck that. I'll fight for my people and I'll fight for my land and perhaps lend a hand to good historical allies, but fuck the government. I will never acknowledge them as a 'my country' just because they are temporarily holding power.

Remember - here in the UK, 18,500 children got raped or sexually assaulted for over 20 years because the government implemented cultural Marxist practices and redefined racism to mean - 'stopping blacks raping white kids'. hence why teachers, police and children's charities turned a blind eye to it.

The government - Labour more so but Conservatives are knee deep in enabling Muslim child rape too - can suck a dick. Along with the police, I'll gladly walk by whilst they and there family get raped and burned alive.

greatness breeds envy
(I am not excusing you for your tyranny in the colonies.)

>coming from hans

holy fuck my sides

>I personally would die for this country

do it. pronto.

And that's two reasons why known has ever heard about denmark,

Lmao, Germany who started two of the most destructive wars on the planet, is bitching about Anglos. Germany who has completely fucked over Europe by enticing hordes of Middle Easterners into it.

I'm curious.

What do you lads think we should do to restore our former glory?

We all know we need to remove the Muzzies, but what else should we do?

Straight up Empire is a no go, since every fucker wants independence now and our old genocidal ways are frowned upon.

The average Brit seems incapable to live within their means and can't grasp basic concepts of saving money.

Our manufacturing is dire because of coolie labour.

What do we do? Focus alot more on service industries? Instill national pride in the youth so they work hard for a better country?

UK is a Muslim country ruled under the Sharia Law. Period.

>Period.

Do Ausfags say that too? I thought it was just yankie woman who needed to feel authoritive.