Black girls fell in love with white men? White women are jealous

See Twitter replies of this post.
> Black/Persian girls all want white guys most only date to marry
> White women get angry crying and complaining that white nice guys are there for them come back to.

I'm all for expanding the white race but this is discomforting when our women see marriage as the last option when they hit the wall.

All women appreciate white guys but white women?

Please explain this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BSO/status/863819218705403904
web.archive.org/web/20100118050917/http://www.sphere.com/article/revealing-the-mysteries-of-online-dating-even-the-politically-i/19261774
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/census/2011-05-12-asian-indian-population-Census_n.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women are retarded, that's your explanation.

inb4 racist, women are equally retarded regardless of color.

I don't date black women. They're so much terrible and don't even look good. Persian girls can be qt tho :3

I'd happily get with a black woman if she'd give me a white kid using a donated egg. I have zero interest in white women at this point except genes.

Please rewrite you greentext so it's understandable by English speakers first

You can find a nice unspoiled white girl if you go out and give your nuts a tug. Post-sexual revolution western society has brainwashed the slutty, impressionable women into thinking they need to experiment and do all sorts of degenerate shit with every jamal and muhammad before finally settling down (usually with a white fella) to raise kids.
"muh white wimminz only want niggers" is a fallacy perpetuated by niggers and kikies themselves which is in turn eaten up by insecure elliots on the internet.
If you walk around with the mindset that "this white girl wouldn't date me, she wants to date niggers" then obviously you will give off the energy of a fucking cuckold and they will treat you as such.

Just man up.

Yes. This has been known for a while now, women prefer whites.

I don't blame any of them for wanting stability

This is a bit of a conundrum.
>Come back to
This makes me want to race mix out of spite.

But it's a shame you can't say the same about men. Most prefer sandniggresses for some reason.

cucking ahmed is extremely satisfying

what is up with the increase of black women with white men my new coworker is black and married to a white man

white males dont seem to respond much

>, women prefer whites.
as what?

link to these twitter replies

>white women are not in to white men anymore
>black women are not in to black men anymore

why is that?

most black men cannot provide

Why haven't you taken the black pill yet Sup Forums?

brainlet here
can someone explain these?

Doesn't matter. All white women prefer BBC anyway.

>black pill
Pessimistic nihilism?

>See Twitter replies of this post.
Then post link to the tweet, you inbred retard

Basically, the charts shows which ethnicities are more likely to get a response from the opposite sex.
To summarize my previous points, women prefer whites followed by natives. Whereas men prefer Arabs followed by Polynesians.

Wawaweeewa

Now this is a nigress I can make my rape slave

White males seem to be yellow colored, does that mean that white men are less likely to respond? Why is that?

As a group, white women are easily the most spoiled and pampered demographic bar none. They have nothing to fear and literally their own stupidity is the one major thing that can do them in. While every other type of woman has probably had to deal with some shit in their lives, at least a bit more then white women that usually humbles them at least to some degree.

>implying I haven't

Yes.

Who knows. More picky?

Charts from online dating / personals pages, what percentage of messages get a response, ordered by race and sex of sender and receiver

Doesn't matter if they're black or white, if you can find a girl that's willing to suffer with you then she's a keeper.

The blackpill.

is he German?

I will have one blackpill, cheers.

Enjoy

So they're looking for a beta male/provider which is the white man role. Doesn't mean they don't fuck the BBC while searching for a sucker/host and won't do that on the side when they manage to entangle one. This is true for every type of woman.

But good on you for being happy with this whitebois lmao

Where can I buy one of these?

Nice weave

I wonder Jews behind this post?

>u r rite tho

kekkkk

You realize not every black girls underarm looks that way right?

You might need to quit spending so much time indoors, you're losing touch of the outside world.

Let's be honest when black girls and Asian girl say they date white men. They mean rich white men.

White Male-Black Woman actually tend to have the most stable relationships out there, with a lower divorce rate than any other pairing. It's kind of odd.

Post the link or Kill yourself OP you fucking moron

Money makes people happy.

Lol, that's exactly what your travelling 20-something year-old jewesses do to the Israeli boys back home. Projecting much?

Send the link faggot

good

>Black girls
>only date to marry
nigga we need to have a talk

LEL

One of the longest relationship I had was with a mixed girl. She pretty much hated her family and had rejected all of black culture because of it.

>dating
>marrying

lol cuck shit

Perhaps the women are tired of black mean screaming obscenities at them, beating the shit out of them, being no good lay-about do nothings, and spending all their money on drugs and bling, all while cheating the hell out of the girl daily.

Also theres the whole syphilis/aids/gonorrhea thing, and the whole crazed black male beats and kills woman and child for basically absolutely no real reason, thing.

Link?

/thread

>white/persian genetics with just enough brown
>hates jews
>if christian arab, hates muslims
>thicc
>non-western attitude

You have no idea how hard my dick gets for mid-easterners.

twitter.com/BSO/status/863819218705403904

There are no such women replying as OP claims. A few asspained black dudes though.

Wow asian and middle eastern females want white males a lot

I dated one previously and after we broke up she said I ruined brown people for her. bleached

first answer, best answer

>only group of human beings that like black men are black women
What do they mean by this?

Where is this statistic from? Is it from OK Cupid?

FPBP

>inb4 racist
Don't worry, you'll soon get used to not bieng on r'eddit anymore

WE

WUZ

KAWAII

N'

SHEET

It is pretty simple.

>Women seek to mate with people at the top of a dominance hierarchy.
>Media keeps shilling the idea that White men are on the top and have privilege
>This is attractive to women, so they go for white men

As shown in chart , white men are seen as attractive by women of all races. It is simple natural power politics, and it makes me so fucking mad that numales on Sup Forums don't realize it and go out to get a date when all the women are hungry for the white dick. Instead they engage in cuck fantasies and post images from BLACKED or whatever.

Stop it. Take your lives in your hands you fucking idiots. You are going to kill our race off by the virtue of being submissive and sloppy when you are given a natural advantage.

If going outside means you'll automatically become more familiar with black women's underarms, then the world is more fucked than I thought.

Why the "inb4 racist"? WTF?

So ethnic Dutch women, German, etc still mate primarily with white men? Sup Forums would seem to disagree lul

Everyone does. There are surveys for those dating sites based on racial preferences and white men are always the most popular/sought after group.

Honestly I think this place warps your perception of reality in a lot of ways. Yeah lots of white women are being selfish and narcissistic, but many are not and even more still options open beyond that.

If you're a white male and you have problems attracting women, the problem is almost certainly with you.

The real red pill ahahaha

isnt she a mixed asian/nigger?

Of course they do, the overwhelming majority of white women only dates white men. Even in the US where the non-white population is much larger in proportion in comparison to the one of most EU countries only has something along the lines of 3-5% interracial marriages.

This is to say, women from other ethnic groups mainly mate with men from their own ethnicity as well, but white men are disproportionately attractive for them.

This is true. But dating site statistics are exaggerated because people who sign up for them are not necessarily typical of their race. You think your average Middle Eastern or Indian woman is on OK Cupid? The ones on there are probably looking for a guy outside their culture. People from small minorities who join those sites are typically looking for men outside their group. There are dating sites specific to most ethnic groups if that's what they want.

Yes
web.archive.org/web/20100118050917/http://www.sphere.com/article/revealing-the-mysteries-of-online-dating-even-the-politically-i/19261774

Could it simply be that we're more aesthetic?

A nigger said "we don't care". Well, then why did he reply?

>we're
>says the neckbeard virgin

Even the "black" people considered attractive aren't even black (they're mixed) and have caucasian features

White man that married a black woman here.

We met in college and had mutual interests. Dated for 5 years then married.

She was raised in suburbia, not a hood black girl.

Her parents like me, her brother likes me. Black men that we pass on the streets hate both of us. They think seeing a black woman with a white man is a direct assault on their masculinity (they're generally sensitive/fragile in that area)

No kids yet but when we do I realize they'll look a lot more like her family then mine. I'm ok with that I guess.

It just isn't as good. The contrast is exciting at first, but then that fades and you start to miss the beauty of white women.

Seriously what the fuck... It looks alright until you actually read it and my brain started to hurt

White men also have more wealth than minority men, and of course more money and resources is attractive to women.

Because the only good looking "blacks" are 75% white.

>women rate most men like shit
>men rate most women great

rly makes you tink

t.

asshurt pube head

>my kids will be silverbacks

Asian men are richer one average.

I thought the same, but I recently met a 100% Norwegian redpilled traditional virgin QT Sup Forumsock and now all I can think about is putting a dozen babies in her. All goddamn day I'm sporting a chubby and thinking about filling her with baby gravy. I feel like my test levels are through the roof.

Then Asian men should be the top of the list.

In this country it would be Indians, top kek

Same point

Yeah I was just laughing thinking of Pajeets being best rated for desirability

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/census/2011-05-12-asian-indian-population-Census_n.htm

O yea Kek that's why the whole it's just for money cop out is false even rich poo in the loos aren't as desirable